Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (1039) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1157042 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by BlackSaints: 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2020

5 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sounwave: 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
Vampire Weekend - This Life

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sounwave: 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lykke Li - last piece

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kitsune587: 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Song: Bad Boy Timz
Artist: Mj smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Vilgax: 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
sounwave:
Earl Sweatshirt - December 24

you listen to Earl?
respect.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Vilgax: 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
Madvillain - Figaro

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Vilgax: 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
Earl Sweatshirt - Couch

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Vilgax: 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
Jay Electronica - The Neverending Story

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by DriggityDre: 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
Track: Beat It - Michael Jackson
Genre: Pop

It's been long since I jammed the King of Pop
Danced to this all night grin.. I am the lip sync master.
RIP Michael

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by DriggityDre: 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Currently jamming the Thriller LP Album.
RIP Michael
He had so much soul cry

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by DriggityDre: 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
kendrick93:

Classic Record...
Mode9 is the greatest Rapper
theenchanter:
u can say that again. grin
The best WAT?

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sounwave: 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
Vilgax:

you listen to Earl?
respect.

smiley

His kinda rap definitely ain't for everyone...
Way too underground...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Thogar46: 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
Right now I am listening to wildest dreams by taylorswift. taylorr swift is my favorite artiste and the songs she writes are just soo amazing. The song may have been released way back but t is still sweet in my heart. Some of you guys may have been expecting me to be listening to some afro pop but I ma not that much of a fan. I recommend that you check out her songs. You will not be dissaopinted. If you need clean pop music with relevant messages. Not the susual songs that only showcase the bodies of women. I will alwyas be a fan of taylor and hse songs .I listen to her nonstop and you should to. Either way music is life. Let us experience the music.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Vilgax: 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
sounwave:

smiley

His kinda rap definitely ain't for everyone...
Way too underground...

true bants, the last remotely "commercial" project he dropped was Doris wayy back in 2013. since then he's been really experimental with his music.

out of curiosity, what other rappers do you listen to?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sounwave: 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
Vilgax:
Jay Electronica - The Neverending Story
I'm contemplating downloading this album...
Would you recommend it?...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sounwave: 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Vilgax:

true bants, the last remotely "commercial" project he dropped was Doris wayy back in 2013. since then he's been really experimental with his music.

out of curiosity, what other rappers do you listen to?

Run the Jewels...
Pusha T...
Kendrick Lamar...
Danny Brown...
Vince staples...
Jpegmafia...
Chance the Rapper...
Young Thug...
Tyler the Creator...
Freddie Gibbs...

To mention but a few...
These are the guys I could put on repeat...
Haven't really delved into old school rap though...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by genius43(m): 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
sounwave:

Run the Jewels...
Pusha T...
Kendrick Lamar...
Danny Brown...
Vince staples...
Jpegmafia...
Chance the Rapper...
Young Thug...
Tyler the Creator...
Freddie Gibbs...

To mention but a few...

Apart from Jpegmafia I listen to the rest. And on some days I can just decide to listen to Twisted Insane
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Vilgax: 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
sounwave:

I'm contemplating downloading this album...
Would you recommend it?...

definitely!

it's a little disappointing for a debut album but mehh, that's my opinion.

also it's really anti-Semitic for some reason grin

Jay's lyricism was nothing short of poetry tbh; i highly recommend it.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Vilgax: 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
sounwave:

Run the Jewels...
Pusha T...
Kendrick Lamar...
Danny Brown...
Vince staples...
Jpegmafia...
Chance the Rapper...
Young Thug...
Tyler the Creator...
Freddie Gibbs...

To mention but a few...

from JPEGMafia to Young Thug?
you've got range I'll give you that grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Vilgax: 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
genius43:

Apart from Jpegmafia I listen to the rest. And on some days I can just decide to listen to Twisted Insane

yo!
how do you keep up with that guy's lyrics? grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by genius43(m): 11:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
Vilgax:

yo!
how do you keep up with that guy's lyrics? grin

I just do. Listening to the likes of Twista, yelawolf, Tech N9ne, and their likes prepared me for it.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sounwave: 1:31am On Apr 30, 2020
genius43:

grin

I never knew there was a rapper called that. This should be the first time I'm seeing such a name...
From the name, I think his kinda of rap would be metal fused/metal-like, filled with screams and sh!t, and extremely fast...
I'm not a fan of extremely fast rap though...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sounwave: 1:38am On Apr 30, 2020
Vilgax:

also it's really anti-Semitic for some reason grin
Really??...
TF does he have against Jews?? grin ...
Nevertheless, I would give it a listen...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sounwave: 1:48am On Apr 30, 2020
Vilgax:

from JPEGMafia to Young Thug?
you've got range I'll give you that grin

Yeah grin...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by genius43(m): 6:43am On Apr 30, 2020
sounwave:

grin

I never knew there was a rapper called that. This should be the first time I'm seeing such a name...
From the name, I think his kinda of rap would be metal fused/metal-like, filled with screams and sh!t, and extremely fast...
I'm not a fan of extremely fast rap though...

You are right to a very large extent. The first time I listened to him was when he was featured in Worldwide Choppers, he was the last rapper on that song.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Vilgax: 9:56am On Apr 30, 2020
genius43:

I just do. Listening to the likes of Twista, yelawolf, Tech N9ne, and their likes prepared me for it.

lol, that's cool.

personally, i prefer laid-back rap.

3 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Vilgax: 9:58am On Apr 30, 2020
sounwave:

Really??...
TF does he have against Jews?? grin ...
Nevertheless, I would give it a listen...

he's a really devout Muslim.

apparently he doesn't agree with how Isreal and USA are handling the whole Palestine stuff.

enjoy the album
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by genius43(m): 10:42am On Apr 30, 2020
Vilgax:

lol, that's cool.

personally, i prefer laid-back rap.

I listen to laid back rap alot but sometimes the mood can switch.

I listen to alot of genres of music, but it all depends on the mood.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sounwave: 11:39am On Apr 30, 2020
Vilgax:

he's a really devout Muslim.

apparently he doesn't agree with how Isreal and USA are handling the whole Palestine stuff.

Now I get...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Abraham4real(m): 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Please friends just click and SUBSCRIBE to this official channel. Thanks
Get Chioma Jesus and Mercy Chinwo latest songs here!
http://www.youtube.com/c/AthAbrahamJohnTV
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by shadeze: 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Beamer by Rema

(1) (2) (3) ... (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.