Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (1060) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1161626 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by BlueRayDick: 10:37pm On May 27, 2020
Dyt:

No be lie jor cheesy

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 10:41pm On May 27, 2020
BlueRayDick:

No be lie jor cheesy

Oya listen to my lil man's fav
He sang this to me tonight and I wanna cry
I don't even know it
cheesy grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApXoWvfEYVU
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by BlueRayDick: 11:03pm On May 27, 2020
Dyt:

Oya listen to my lil man's fav
He sang this to me tonight and I wanna cry
I don't even know it
cheesy grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApXoWvfEYVU

He must be one smart Lil chap.
Oya momma don't cry cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 11:09pm On May 27, 2020
BlueRayDick:

He must be one smart Lil chap.
Oya momma don't cry cheesy

Who cooked the meal
angry sad angry angry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by BlueRayDick: 11:22pm On May 27, 2020
Dyt:

Who cooked the meal
angry sad angry angry

For the 1'millionth time( If there's anything like that grin) Na me Otunba olowoshibi cook am grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by purplecoco(f): 11:28pm On May 27, 2020
Vilgax:

I don't think Frank is all that independent grin , but you're right about Kendrick.
NO he is. He’s not under any record label now except for the recent deal he signed with Warner Chapelle music, but still he’s an independent artist just like Tinashe. He gets to drop stuff whenever he wants, because no label is pushing him to
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by DriggityDre: 1:11am On May 28, 2020
Forgot About Dre - Dr. Dre ft. Eminem
Em's hook was fire!

So what do ya say to somebody you hate?
Or anyone tryna bring trouble your way
Wanna resolve things in a bloodier way?
So just study a tape of NWA

Shiiiiiiii cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Vilgax: 1:26am On May 28, 2020
purplecoco:
NO he is. He’s not under any record label now except for the recent deal he signed with Warner Chapelle music, but still he’s an independent artist just like Tinashe. He gets to drop stuff whenever he wants, because no label is pushing him to

Warner Chapelle huh?

they mostly deal with music publishing so technically he's independent in the songwriting process... so i kinda get your point.

anyhoo, music publishers and record labels are both sides of the same coin to me grin that's why I feel he sold out and ceased being independent.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by VickyRotex(f): 2:33am On May 28, 2020
Grace like a Wave- Elevation worship

Salvation in the water
With a love that flows so deep
Wash over me
Wash over me

Grace comes like a wave
Crashing over me
Grace comes like a wave
Crashing over and over and over

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by aelai: 3:27am On May 28, 2020
Jesus Culture - Fill Me Up

You provide the fire
I'll provide the sacrifice
You provide the Spirit
And I will open up inside

Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up

Love of God
Overflow
Permeate
All my soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Paayne(m): 3:46am On May 28, 2020
J.CoLe - Welcome...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by DriggityDre: 7:24am On May 28, 2020
Powerful - Cast of the TV series, Empire.

For the cast of a TV series, they got talent cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by slegend(m): 10:47am On May 28, 2020
DriggityDre:

Is that a song
Am sorry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 11:38am On May 28, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 12:16pm On May 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Hathor5(f): 12:17pm On May 28, 2020
Dyt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFJ3VKnwmJw

I love this song crazy for various reasons. cheesy smiley wink cool

I wanna soldier! I got a soldier!
Sexy song.
Let me dance for a few minutes. cool

I dedicate it to my lovely brother from the food family pippimp. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 12:44pm On May 28, 2020
Hathor5:

Sexy song.

Brother you say?
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 12:47pm On May 28, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 12:57pm On May 28, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Liposure: 1:25pm On May 28, 2020
DriggityDre:
Forgot About Dre - Dr. Dre ft. Eminem
Em's hook was fire!

So what do ya say to somebody you hate?
Or anyone tryna bring trouble your way
Wanna resolve things in a bloodier way?
So just study a tape of NWA

Shiiiiiiii cool
'one day i walking by with a weapon on'. Eminem the finest
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 1:28pm On May 28, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Liposure: 1:43pm On May 28, 2020
Born sinner the opposite of a winner/ now am in the limelite cos i rhyme tight/now we sip champagne when we thirsty/have been robbing niggas since the slaveships/the more weed i puff the more dangerous/biggie smalls off the street is a miracle/B.I.G. P.O.P.P.A, no info 4 the DEA/federal agent mad cos am flagrant/ tap my cell, my phone in basement/who shot ya, separate the weak from the obsolete
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pippimp(m): 2:08pm On May 28, 2020
Hathor5:

Sexy song.

Women and Beyonce. Smh. I you wan cause trouble just play her music around my wife. I no go hear word again.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Hathor5(f): 3:19pm On May 28, 2020
pippimp:

Women and Beyonce. Smh. I you wan cause trouble just play her music around my wife. I no go hear word again.

grin

You can use it to your advantage. wink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pippimp(m): 3:21pm On May 28, 2020
Hathor5:

grin

You can use it to your advantage. wink

You mean leave the house until the music stops? Got it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Hathor5(f): 3:24pm On May 28, 2020
pippimp:

You mean leave the house until the music stops? Got it. cheesy

grin grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Hathor5(f): 3:26pm On May 28, 2020
Dyt:

Brother you say?
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

LOL grin

I am innocence in person. cool

I know brother is married so it's purely platonic. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pippimp(m): 3:27pm On May 28, 2020
Wetin be dis sef Dyt? Make i introduce you to the real baby making jam. I still get goose bumps whenever this comes on on the radio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIpQ4AZSAf8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pippimp(m): 3:27pm On May 28, 2020
Hathor5:

LOL grin

I am innocence in person. cool

I know brother is married so it's purely platonic. smiley

What's up best friend? grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Hathor5(f): 3:39pm On May 28, 2020
pippimp:

What's up best friend? grin

cheesy

Not much. Just eating before another video meeting begins. I hate them. I prefer to have them in person. It's weird seeing yourself while talking. It's because I am not as narcissistic as Dyt. grin

What's up with you?

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 3:41pm On May 28, 2020
Hathor5:

cheesy

Not much. Just eating before another video meeting begins. I hate them. I prefer to have them in person. It's weird seeing yourself while talking. It's because I am not as narcissistic as Dyt. grin

What's up with you?

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
i see what you doing there
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pippimp(m): 3:42pm On May 28, 2020
Hathor5:

cheesy

What's up with you?

I understand. Corona virus things. I am tearing my hair out just sitting at home doing nothing. One more week of isolation and i'm free.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.