Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (1061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1161550 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Hathor5(f): 3:43pm On May 28, 2020
Dyt:

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
i see what you doing there
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

Where is the Obama gif in which he looks confused when you need it? tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 3:44pm On May 28, 2020
pippimp:
Wetin be dis sef Dyt? Make i introduce you to the real baby making jam. I still get goose bumps whenever this comes on on the radio.

the days of usher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5XNWFw5HVw

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Hathor5(f): 3:44pm On May 28, 2020
pippimp:

I understand. Corona virus things. I am tearing my hair out just sitting at home doing nothing. One more week of isolation and i'm free.

Yeah, cornona virus type of situation. undecided
I have been enjoying the lockdown though. Used the time productively. But now I want my life back. smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Hathor5(f): 3:45pm On May 28, 2020
Dyt:

the days of usher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5XNWFw5HVw

I have had a crush on him ever since he released his first single. This guy is so cute, it's not normal.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 3:45pm On May 28, 2020
Hathor5:

LOL grin

I am innocence in person. cool

I know brother is married so it's purely platonic. smiley

ooiinn

pippimp:

What's up best friend? grin

hello brother
grin grin cheesy cheesy

Hathor5:

Where is the Obama gif in which he looks confused when you need it? tongue

grin grin grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pippimp(m): 3:46pm On May 28, 2020
Hathor5:

Yeah, cornona virus type of situation. undecided
I have been enjoying the lockdown though. Used the time productively. But now I want my life back. smiley

It was fun at first now it just sucks balls.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pippimp(m): 3:46pm On May 28, 2020
Dyt:

ooiinn

hello brother
grin grin cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

Lol....
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Hathor5(f): 3:47pm On May 28, 2020
Dyt:

ooiinn

hello brother
grin grin cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 3:47pm On May 28, 2020
Hathor5:

I have had a crush on him ever since he released his first single. This guy is so cute, it's not normal.

i remember waiting for part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sy19X0xxrM

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Hathor5(f): 3:47pm On May 28, 2020
pippimp:

It was fun at first now it just sucks balls.

Good I don't have them. grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Hathor5(f): 3:48pm On May 28, 2020
Dyt:

i remember waiting for part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sy19X0xxrM

His voice, his dance moves, his face, the body ...

*sighs*

*sighs again*
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pippimp(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2020
Hathor5:

Good I don't have them. grin

Smh. . . .smh. . . . smh. . . . .smh. . . . .smh. . . . .smh. . . . . . . . . . .I walked right into that.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 3:52pm On May 28, 2020
Hathor5:

*sighs*

*sighs again*

I fell for him after
cheesy
like my cousins call me celebrity hoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzhKarW3ylo
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Hathor5(f): 3:54pm On May 28, 2020
pippimp:

Smh. . . .smh. . . . smh. . . . .smh. . . . .smh. . . . .smh. . . . . . . . . . .I walked right into that.

You did. grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Hathor5(f): 3:54pm On May 28, 2020
Dyt:

I fell for him after
cheesy
like my cousins call me celebrity hoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzhKarW3ylo

You will kill me with laughter today. grin
Celebrity hoe. grin grin grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 3:55pm On May 28, 2020
Hathor5:

You will kill me with laughter today. grin
Celebrity hoe. grin grin grin

Another

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82t_UOMHPJY&list=RDTSYMKUtNuw8&index=27

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Hathor5(f): 3:59pm On May 28, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 4:04pm On May 28, 2020
Hathor5:

Check this one out. I love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOni4BMeMp0

I don't wanna play no games, play no games
Fuk around, give you my last name oh
Know you tired of the same damn thing
That's okay 'cause, baby, you
You got it, girl, you got it

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Hathor5(f): 5:02pm On May 28, 2020
Dyt:

I don't wanna play no games, play no games
Fuk around, give you my last name oh
Know you tired of the same damn thing
That's okay 'cause, baby, you

cheesy

That's MY favorite part:

You the only one I'm tryna make love to, pickin' and choosin'
They ain't really love you, runnin' games, usin'
All your stupid exes, they gon' call again
Tell 'em that a real nigga steppin' in
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 5:26pm On May 28, 2020
Hathor5:

cheesy

That's MY favorite part:

You the only one I'm tryna make love to, pickin' and choosin'
They ain't really love you, runnin' games, usin'
All your stupid exes, they gon' call again
Tell 'em that a real nigga steppin' in

You sabi good thing
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Hathor5(f): 5:32pm On May 28, 2020
Dyt:

You sabi good thing
grin cheesy grin

You bet! grin cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by DriggityDre: 5:57pm On May 28, 2020
Liposure:
'one day i walking by with a weapon on'. Eminem the finest
Yh.

And when the cops came through
Me and Dre still next to a burnt down house
With a can full of gas and a hand full of matches
They still won't found out
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kaycee125: 8:52pm On May 28, 2020
Oxlade - Away

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Liposure: 9:55pm On May 28, 2020
Dyt:

You sabi good thing
grin cheesy grin
u two sounding loveydovey
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Liposure: 10:00pm On May 28, 2020
Hathor5:

*sighs*
*sighs again*
i can imagine. u must hav made out with him in ur dreams
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 10:02pm On May 28, 2020
Liposure:
u two sounding loveydovey

Play us a song then
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 28, 2020
I'm actually an atheist, but this song is everything cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Liposure: 10:16pm On May 28, 2020
Dyt:

Play us a song then
cheesy cheesy
2 the left (six times)
everything u own in the box 2 the left/in the closet thats my stuff yes/if i bought it nigga pls dont touch/and keep talking that mess, thats fine/but could u walk n talk at the same time/and its my mine name that is on that jag/so remove your bags let me u a cab....
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by andrewtosin(m): 11:28pm On May 28, 2020
Hehe... Egbon sister I hail oh. When Usher released his first single/album I think I was in JSS1 or JSS2 then. That time you have started crushing? Egbón mi le jé oh
Hathor5:

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Paayne(m): 11:49pm On May 28, 2020
Nasty C - I'm sorry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by VickyRotex(f): 3:00am On May 29, 2020
This We Know - Vertical worship

This we know
We will see the enemy run
This we know
We will see the victory come
We hold on to every promise You ever made
Jesus, You are unfailing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by genius43(m): 6:35am On May 29, 2020
Jesse Jagz - Garba EP

(1) (2) (3) ... (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.