Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (1103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1200210 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by VickyRotex(f): 2:03am On Jul 08, 2020
Heal Our Land - Kari Jobe

You take, our lives
Flawed yet beautiful

Restore, refine
Lord You're merciful

Redeem, revive

Spirit of God
Breathe on Your church
Pour out Your presence
Speak through Your word
We pray in every nation, Christ be known
Our hope and salvation, Christ alone

So God we pray to You
Humble ourselves again
Lord would You hear our cry?
Lord will You heal our land?
That every eye will see
That every heart will know
The One who took our sin
The One who died and rose

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Liposure: 6:59am On Jul 08, 2020
VickyRotex:
Heal Our Land - Kari Jobe
You take, our lives Flawed yet beautiful
Restore, refine Lord You're merciful
Redeem, revive
Spirit of God Breathe on Your church Pour out Your presence Speak through Your word We pray in every nation, Christ be known Our hope and salvation, Christ alone
So God we pray to You Humble ourselves again Lord would You hear our cry? Lord will You heal our land? That every eye will see That every heart will know The One who took our sin The One who died and rose
halleluyah

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by aelai: 9:39am On Jul 08, 2020
Phil Wickham - This Is Amazing Grace

Who breaks the power of sin and darkness
Whose love is mighty and so much stronger
The King of Glory, the King above all kings
Who shakes the whole earth with holy thunder
And leaves us breathless in awe and wonder
The King of Glory, the King above all kings

This is amazing grace
This is unfailing love
That You would take my place
That You would bear my cross
You lay down Your life
That I would be set free
Oh, Jesus, I sing for
All that You've done for me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 10:40am On Jul 08, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by irukka: 11:47am On Jul 08, 2020
[url=irukka.com]SWEET SOUND MAKES SUNDAY SPECIAL[/url]

Sundays are special days, the melodies make it even more, instrumentalists become angels at every worship centers as the audience lost themselves in praises to GOD. While some churches enjoy good sound others struggle with their sound, they complain the vocalist isn’t getting it right, or the instrumentalists are playing off point, if the two are right then it’s the sound equipment that has gone bad again.

Again, because it was bad before and got repaired and now its bad again, and will be bad after a repair, it could be; amplifiers, speakers, drum sets, pianos, digital mixers, guitars, bass combos, and a bunch of other sound equipment and musical instruments.

A church with a bad vocalist or choir can be corrected by training the persons involved, while a change of instrumentalists is very possible training could also enhance their performance. But, when it comes to bad sound equipment or musical instruments, you either keep repairing while getting embarrassed, because faults just turn up with prior notice could be in the middle of worship, could be at the start of the sermon, you never can tell when it comes up with its embarrassment.

These bad incidents often occur when poorly manufactured [url=irukka.com]sound equipment[/url] or musical instruments are bought, oftentimes it wouldn’t be because they are poorly manufactured but because they imitated products bought from untrusted sellers, making you the victim.

PROMO ON WHARFEDALE SPEAKER IMPACT-215LL & WHARFEDALE MICROPHONE DM-7 BUY NOW

How do you stop buying fake sound equipment and [url=irukka.com]musical instruments in Nigeria[/url]? First, you should know what brand to buy, study the brand and know where its distributors are located, before heading to buy anywhere if at all you must buy, try to know the difference between the original and the imitated products.

Irukka Online is the sole distributor of Wharfedale pro products, Mapex acoustic drum set, Presonus digital mixers, and studio equipment (professional sound cards – Audio interface) Tourtech electric drum set and audio cables and plugs, Ashdown combos, and a few others.

For every sound equipment and musical instruments bought Irukka offers free delivery, discount on sales, after-sales service, a 1-year warranty on all its products. Every customer enjoys best-branded products from around the U.S and Europe. This is sure going to keep your church away from untimely embarrassment and repairs.

call 08165730634, 08148722878 for more inquiries or making orders. You can as well visit [url=irukka.com]www.irukka.com[/url]
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO43nZfOyUo

Wande never disappoints

First when I met this girl...

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sounwave: 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
Lana Del Rey - Art Deco

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Liposure: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
ibkayee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO43nZfOyUo

Wande never disappoints

First when I met this girl...
bumper2bumper, kiss ur hand ft ikechukwu, na who born the maga, somiso are some of my favourites

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
Liposure:
bumper2bumper, kiss ur hand ft ikechukwu, na who born the maga, somiso are some of my favourites
Lol he’s one of my fav naija artists
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Liposure: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
ibkayee:
i miss mo hits

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Liposure: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
ibkayee:
i miss mo hits

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
Liposure:
i miss mo hits
I miss everyone except Dbanj. He had good music but I’m done liking him as a person or supporting anything he’s involved in henceforth
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by BrutalLafamilia: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
Rape saga?
ibkayee:

I miss everyone except Dbanj. He had good music but I’m done liking him as a person or supporting anything he’s involved in henceforth

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
BrutalLafamilia:
Rape saga?
Yup
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Liposure: 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
ibkayee:

is it becos of rape allegation
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
Liposure:
is it becos of rape allegation
Not the allegation alone, mostly the way he’s responded to it and the inconsistencies in his story
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by BrutalLafamilia: 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
Fair enough
ibkayee:

Yup

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Liposure: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
ibkayee:

Not the allegation alone, mostly the way he’s responded to it and the inconsistencies in his story
i heard he sued her for 1.5b. I wonder where is she gonna get that kind of money from
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
Liposure:
i heard he sued her for 1.5b. I wonder where is she gonna get that kind of money from
Lmao mtchewwwwww scare tactics
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Liposure: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
ibkayee:
Lmao mtchewwwwww scare tactics
lets see how it goes
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by VickyRotex(f): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
Liposure:
halleluyah

Hosanna in the Highest! cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by GeorgeLenn: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
I love Madonna! Especially this video and the song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ I have even downloaded it to my phone with the help of a youtube converter to be able to watch it any time.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Oceni(f): 12:23am On Jul 09, 2020
Good Grace / Hillsong UNITED

People
Come together
Strange as neighbors
Our blood is one

Children
Of generations
Of every nation
Of kingdom come

Don't let your heart be troubled
Hold your head up high
Don't fear no evil
Fix your eyes on this one truth
God is madly in love with you
Take courage
Hold on
Be strong
Remember where our help comes from

Jesus
Our redemption
Our salvation
Is in His blood

Jesus
Light of heaven
Friend forever
His kingdom come

Swing wide
All you heavens
Let the praise go up
As the walls come down
All creation
Everything with breath
Repeat the sound
All His children
Clean hands
Pure hearts
Good grace
Good God
His Name is Jesus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by VickyRotex(f): 1:57am On Jul 09, 2020
Halleluyah - David G

Oh Jesus, You are the Lilly of the valley
Sweet Jesus, You are bright and morning Star
Oh Jesus, You are the mighty Man in battle
I call You Jesus, the Master of all the world

Halleluyah
Halleluyah
Halleluyah
I call You Jesus
The master of the world

You have done marvelous things
You have done glorious things
You have done wonderful things
Mighty God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by aelai: 9:22am On Jul 09, 2020
Bethel Music - The Goodness Of God

I love You, Lord
Oh Your mercy never fails me
All my days, I've been held in Your hands
From the moment that I wake up
Until I lay my head
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God

Cause all my life You have been faithful
And all my life You have been so, so good
With every breath that I am able
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God

I love Your voice
You have led me through the fire
And in darkest night You are close like no other
I've known You as a Father
I've known You as a Friend
And I have lived in the goodness of God, yeah

And all my life You have been faithful, ohh
And all my life You have been so, so good
With every breath that I am able
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God, yeah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlMWBccgirg

Used to think this guy was related to Lloyd Banks of G-Unit lol
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by IronGalaxy: 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
JaceBlaze:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlMWBccgirg

Used to think this guy was related to Lloyd Banks of G-Unit lol
you know, growing up people use to say I resembled this guy

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
IronGalaxy:
you know, growing up people use to say I resembled this guy

So you were a charma cheesy cheesy

Let me see the proof (no homo lol)

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by IronGalaxy: 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
JaceBlaze:

So you were a charma cheesy cheesy

Let me see the proof (no homo lol)

Strue god.

You mean I should send my pic here? shocked you want me to see my pic on FBI's most wanted list along the likes of hushpuppi? shocked
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Strue god.

You mean I should send my pic here? shocked you want me to see my pic on FBI's most wanted list along the likes of hushpuppi? shocked

Lol you can blurr it out mos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.