Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,741 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (1139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1154587 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Konkoja: 10:25am On Dec 23, 2020
Hathor5:

Thank you. This is very kind of you. smiley We have rules and regulations on how many people can meet and we have been isolating for the last week as much as we possibly could. Also the family is split in different places this year. cry But at least my bro will be here. smiley

Take care! And I wish you a very merry Christmas no matter where you are and how you celebrate this year.

Good you are cautious and doing what is humanly possible to stay safe. Have a very merry Christmas with your family.

For me, Christmas will be as low keyed as possible - no visitors expected nor visits planned.

My neck of the woods goes into full lock down again on Boxing day.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Hathor5(f): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
Konkoja:

Good you are cautious and doing what is humanly possible to stay safe. Have a very merry Christmas with your family.

For me, Christmas will be as low keyed as possible - no visitors expected nor visits planned.

My neck of the woods goes into full lock down again on Boxing day.

Aren't we all tired of the lock downs and everything? undecided

It could be your best Christmas though. You never know. wink

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nani667: 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
♪ ♬ ★★

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 24, 2020
Jazmine Sullivan - Mascara
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Mynd44: 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 1stHooligan(m): 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
Mynd44:
@dyt for you all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3qgtRFLByU
good music and the sound is not that of 10 years ban
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by joseph1832(m): 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Cousin9999: 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
Congolese mix
Kizomba mix
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Cousin9999: 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ghana high life mix
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by brainhack(m): 12:02am On Dec 29, 2020
Beautiful Rain - The Cavemen

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Slimbee01(m): 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
Naira Marley - Dido lobo
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
ibkayee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEkATMOl6WU

Merry Christmas Hun. Hope you had a Fantastic Christmas well apart from being stuck at home?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nihilistjnr: 8:39am On Dec 30, 2020
This one hit different on the bench

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nihilistjnr: 8:40am On Dec 30, 2020
joseph1832:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo

Bro I was just watching 2 legit 2 quit yesterday.

MC hammer dance moves still cold in 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by joseph1832(m): 9:04am On Dec 30, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Bro I was just watching 2 legit 2 quit yesterday.

MC hammer dance moves still cold in 2020
as in ehn bro.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
ToyinDipo:

Compliments of the season smiley
Seasons greetings dearie kiss

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
chic2pimp:

Merry Christmas Hun. Hope you had a Fantastic Christmas well apart from being stuck at home?
Hey hun, I actually enjoyed not having to go to anyone's or having anyone over this Christmas. First time in almost 5 years cheesy

I had a cool time, didn't even bother with the traditional stuff this year lol it was 100% Naija food

How about you? kiss
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
ibkayee:

Hey hun, I actually enjoyed not having to go to anyone's or having anyone over this Christmas. First time in almost 5 years cheesy

I had a cool time, didn't even bother with the traditional stuff this year lol it was 100% Naija food

How about you? kiss

Sweetyyyyyy kiss kiss kiss I keep forgetting that you are a homebody. It must have been a Christmas made in heaven as far as you are concerned. I can't even the last time I had a quite Christmas as there is always someone around. I'm always at Home surrounded by a noisy bunch or out and about. I have to admit though it did not feel like Christmas this year. Felt like any other day.

Good to hear that. Mine is always a mix of both worlds. You can't have the Roast Turkey, potatoes, gravy et al without Jollof,Fried, Salad, Peppersoup. Nah just not happening.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
chic2pimp:

Sweetyyyyyy kiss kiss kiss I keep forgetting that you are a homebody. It must have been a Christmas made in heaven as far as you are concerned. I can't even the last time I had a quite Christmas as there is always someone around. I'm always at Home surrounded by a noisy bunch or out and about. I have to admit though it did not feel like Christmas this year. Felt like any other day.

Good to hear that. Mine is always a mix of both worlds. You can't have the Roast Turkey, potatoes, gravy et al without Jollof,Fried, Salad, Peppersoup. Nah just not happening.
kiss

It was just another day to me as well lol but it was cool cheesy

All I need in this life is food and internet so I was great cheesy

Oh actually I had Brussels sprouts, such a random thing but I love them grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fredoooooo: 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
chic2pimp:

Ogogoro nko ? grin

A blessed new year guys ...Ibkayee and Chic2pimp

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
fredoooooo:

Ogogoro nko ? grin

A blessed new year guys ...Ibkayee and Chic2pimp

Let's keep that one a secret nau ahn ahn grin grin

Fredoooooooo my G Merry Christmas and have a fantastic new year. 10 years of friendship no be beans abeg.

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
ibkayee:

kiss

It was just another day to me as well lol but it was cool cheesy

All I need in this life is food and internet so I was great cheesy

Oh actually I had Brussels sprouts, such a random thing but I love them grin

Hahaha glad you enjoyed it kiss

Correction...All you need is Food, Internet and Bedmatics wink kiss.. I know you say that you are an ambivert but If I were to have an educated guess, I'd say you lean towards the introverted spectrum.

Ewwwwww I purposely did not mention that Shyte. Tastes like my feet really. Ewwwwww once again embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fredoooooo: 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
chic2pimp:

Let's keep that one a secret nau ahn ahn grin grin

Fredoooooooo my G Merry Christmas and have a fantastic new year. 10 years of friendship no be beans abeg.

10 years of pure laughter and happiness.
God shall bless us with all our heart desires ..
More money for sure .. ibkayee is here i won't say more women , but more W... if I say baba na IBK put gida o .. grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 12:13am On Dec 31, 2020
fredoooooo:

10 years of pure laughter and happiness.
God shall bless us with all our heart desires ..
More money for sure .. ibkayee is here i won't say more women , but more W... if I say baba na IBK put gida o .. grin cheesy grin

For real Bro. Not one day have I seen your post and not laughed even when you are in your Apc vs Pdp element grin.

Amen Bro wish you the same and more. One day sha we go meet face to face

Hahaha ha...Loooool..He say Women not woman omo grin grin grin. Nah one woman man I be o. Just putting it out there. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Mynd44: 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wmD3M-BfVo

"Now we got the whole stadium in love like……"
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Mynd44: 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
"You've got that smile, that only heaven can give"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEuQU6a90Pc
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Mynd44: 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.