Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1163413 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Deejavuu(f): 3:06am On Apr 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Haha I don die, trouble maker. cheesy

Thanks to vijumilk and sharwama makers that has made kids to appear all grow up. wink

cry cry cry..

Viju milk kè.. I deal on kai kai and kolanut tongue

How you been jare?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ronald4lif(m): 3:10am On Apr 03, 2015
Deejavuu:

cry cry cry..

Viju milk kè.. I deal on kai kai and kolanut tongue

How you been jare?

Pele ohh.

See her mouth like kain kain, can your brain contain it. cheesy

I've been good. How about you?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Deejavuu(f): 3:13am On Apr 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Pele ohh.

See her mouth like kain kain, can your brain contain it. cheesy

I've been good. How about you?

Don't dare me o..You might just get the biggest surprise wink

I ve been fine. My runaway poetic husby kiss
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ronald4lif(m): 3:17am On Apr 03, 2015
Deejavuu:

Don't dare me o..You might just get the biggest surprise wink

I ve been fine. My runaway poetic husby kiss

Are you serious about that or just famzing.

Good to know you've been good.

You jilted me na and that's for a fact.
wink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Deejavuu(f): 3:20am On Apr 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Are you serious about that or just famzing.

Good to know you've been good.

You jilted me na and that's for a fact.
wink

Serious as serious can be.

Jilt shocked..

Our romance lives on wink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ronald4lif(m): 3:24am On Apr 03, 2015
Deejavuu:

Serious as serious can be.

Jilt shocked..

Our romance lives on wink

Just be giving me false hope. God is watching you on microscope. My runaway Edo love. cheesy hehe

Isn't it bed time yet.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Deejavuu(f): 3:28am On Apr 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Just be giving me false hope. God is watching you on microscope. My runaway Edo love. cheesy hehe

Isn't it bed time yet.

It's not false hope sad..

Edo love still by your side kiss

Sleeping in a min..Goodnight and sleepwell smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ronald4lif(m): 3:31am On Apr 03, 2015
Deejavuu:

It's not false hope sad..

Edo love still by your side kiss

Sleeping in a min..Goodnight and sleepwell smiley

Awww, let me basking in the love that we're both sharing sha, wifey.

Night night sweetheart. kiss

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 4:03am On Apr 03, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 03, 2015
Kenny Rogers Lady
Michael Bolton said I loved you but I lied.

"Said I Loved You... But I Lied"

You are the candle, love's the flame
A fire that burns through wind and rain
Shine your light on this heart of mine
Till the end of time
You came to me like the dawn through the night
Just shinin' like the sun
Out of my dreams and into my life
You are the one, you are the one

[Chorus:]
Said I loved you but I lied
'Cause this is more than love I feel inside
Said I loved you but I was wrong
'Cause love could never ever feel so strong
Said I loved you but I lied

With all my soul I've tried in vain
How can mere words my heart explain
This taste of heaven so deep so true
I've found in you
So many reasons in so many ways
My life has just begun
Need you forever, I need you to stay

[Chorus]

You came to me like the dawn through the night
Just shinin' like the sun
Out of my dreams and into my life

[Chorus]

Said I loved you
But this is more than love I feel inside
Said I loved you... But I lied

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 9:26am On Apr 03, 2015
Lil Wayne - I feel like dying

crazy song grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
zyzxx:
afternoon
Apy to hear that
Don't cause trouble oo grin

Trouble? .......Nope!. Only when i'm at home. cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingkongmusic97: 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
Aiyekooto and Afrobeat International - Yanke
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
Yoga by Janelle Monáe ft. Jidenna.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2CwOvNFkVQ
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zyzxx(m): 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
RaeMystix:

Trouble? .......Nope!. Only when i'm at home. cheesy
grin ok o, Gud pm

Are u ome for easter?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by marieolae(f): 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hollywood dreams- Miguel
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by braindamage(m): 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
How rap should sound

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zyzxx(m): 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
Celebrate - don moel
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ronald4lif(m): 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 4:47am On Apr 04, 2015
zyzxx:
grin ok o, Gud pm

Are u ome for easter?
Oh yes I will.... You?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 7:54am On Apr 04, 2015
Oasis ----- Wonderwall
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zyzxx(m): 8:05am On Apr 04, 2015
RaeMystix:

Oh yes I will.... You?
I stay in Ibadan

Gud morning
How was d night?

*across the bridge - tom ross *
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ProfEinstein: 9:20am On Apr 04, 2015
Hala we dem boys, by wiz khalifa
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 10:54am On Apr 04, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 11:32am On Apr 04, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
zyzxx:
I stay in Ibadan

Gud morning
How was d night?

*across the bridge - tom ross *
I slept thru out the night. So I guess my night was wonderful?..Thanks for asking.Yours?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by braindamage(m): 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
RaeMystix:
Oasis ----- Wonderwall
...sang this song for a girl when I was a 100l student, was quite young, coud be spared the madness grin..she enjoyed the song, dunno if she liked me. Nice band....but they just had a lot of legal battles and in-fighting.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
braindamage:
...sang this song for a girl when I was a 100l student, was quite young, coud be spared the madness grin..she enjoyed the song, dunno if she liked me. Nice band....but they just had a lot of legal battles and in-fighting.
Sorry love .....Sucks it didn't work out with you and that girl.
Yes about the legal issues .....Liam and Noel as reported havent spoken to each other almost close to a decade due to some family rifts; leaving Liam to sing along at the London Olympics 2012. Plus Liam is one naughty fella who can't keep his pants to himself. He also is in a legal battle for child custody with his baby mama whom he cheated on with while he was married.
Even with all the crap; They were and always will never be forgotten. That song was and is still legend.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bruno Mars - marry you
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zyzxx(m): 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
RaeMystix:

I slept thru out the night. So I guess my night was wonderful?..Thanks for asking.Yours?
I think I smile coz u do sleep all d night nw.
My was fine also, thanks so much grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Omode meta by Tony tetula ft remedies

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (1216) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.