Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,377 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1163487 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Obinoscopy(m): 1:39am On Apr 05, 2015
You Are Always On My Mind........Yes you are smiley.

Very mind touching cry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZC6sdqzTAU

By Nosa Omoregie
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ArtanK(m): 1:54am On Apr 05, 2015
This is for all those who lost a close friend... RIP Mekonnen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aIo2dlGMvY

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Bimffo(m): 2:27am On Apr 05, 2015
James Ingram featuring Dolly Parton - The day I fall in Love.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Bimffo(m): 2:35am On Apr 05, 2015
Imagine Dragons - My Fault..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zyzxx(m): 6:05am On Apr 05, 2015
God is good
-------- don moel
God will make a way
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zyzxx(m): 6:26am On Apr 05, 2015
He never sleep - don moel
"He Never Sleeps"
When you've prayed every prayer that you know how to pray.
Just remember the Lord will hear and the answer is on it's way.
Our God is able.
He is mighty.
He is faithful.
And He never sleeps, He never slumbers.
He never tires of hearing our prayer.
When we are weak He becomes stronger.
So rest in His love and cast all of your cares on Him.
Do you feel that the Lord has forgotten your need.
Just remember that God is always working in ways you cannot see.
Our God is able.
He is mighty.
He is faithful.

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
Taylor Swift - Style
Swift neva goes outta STYLE...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by brainhack(m): 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lil Wayne x Babyface - comfortable
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sleepking(m): 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
Immortal technique- Dance with the devil
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nitrogen(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Listening to Ellie Goulding-Love me like you do.

One of the beautiful tracks in fifty shades of grey, the song is sick! Currently number 4 on Billboard 100. Geez!

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kombats: 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
Madonna - Ghost Town
Alicia Keys - We are Here
Lady Antebellum - Never Again
Echosmith - Bright
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ronald4lif(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ronald4lif(m): 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ronald4lif(m): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ronald4lif(m): 12:39am On Apr 06, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by hadizadeezy(f): 7:59am On Apr 06, 2015
#NowPlaying @chrisbrown feat TYGA Ayo
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zyzxx(m): 9:28am On Apr 06, 2015
Above all -micheal smith

There is nobody like you lord - lara gorge

RaeMystix Apy easter
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mrdrizzy(m): 9:43am On Apr 06, 2015
PunterTim:
Taylor Swift - Style
Swift neva goes outta STYLE...
ma lady,my top 3 best female artist,i'm not particularly happy with her new trend joining pop music,even though i still like her shake it off and blankspace

but ii just think she wont soar in her new genre,she was better off a country artist,she dominated that spot,i've listened to virtually all her country songs

though i have the 1989 album,i jst dont listen to it that frequent

what ya think?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sleepking(m): 10:00am On Apr 06, 2015
mrdrizzy:
ma lady,my top 3 best female artist,i'm not particularly happy with her new trend joining pop music,even though i still like her shake it off and blankspace

but ii just think she wont soar in her new genre,she was better off a country artist,she dominated that spot,i've listened to virtually all her country songs

what ya think?
I dont totally agree with you.. yes she dominated in country music that mean she can't dominate in other genres. She is going beyond her comfort zone and that is one of the ways she can grow.

Though I personally don't like her new style of music.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mrdrizzy(m): 10:09am On Apr 06, 2015
sleepking:
I dont totally agree with you.. yes she dominated in country music that mean she can't dominate in other genres. She is going beyond her comfort zone and that is one of the ways she can grow.

Though I personally don't like her new style of music.

yeah!!

Where shes moving to,is an area dominated by black americans and some other well talented artist who knows how to "do it right"

i ,mean com'on there is demi lovato,pink,,bruno mars, jenifer hudson arianna grande,hell even groups like one direction and maroon 5

sometimes its better off staying in your comfort zone

"versatility sometimes makes one master of non"

the main reason why she had more sale in 1989 album was cus alotta people wanted to see/hear how an artist can switch from a totally different type of music to another,i could only make out blank space and shake it off,the rest were noise to my ears,and i think others will also agree(those who heard all the 1989 album),i fear she may not make it well like she use to

i think i'm better off listening to miranda lambert and carrie underwood who are still doing justice to country music.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2015
mrdrizzy:

what ya think?
Haha,we're opposites on this...
For me,i rate Pop;I started listening to Swift frm her "Pop Crossover" n i tink she'l do grt in this genre(dats where d attention is)...
Wel,i must commend her music flexibility/versatility...
Whatever she does,SWIFT neva goes outta STYLE
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 11:22am On Apr 06, 2015
mrdrizzy:

yeah!!

Where shes moving to,is an area dominated by black americans and some other well talented artist who knows how to "do it right"

i ,mean com'on there is demi lovato,pink,,bruno mars, jenifer hudson arianna grande,hell even groups like one direction and maroon 5

sometimes its better off staying in your comfort zone

"versatility sometimes makes one master of non"

the main reason why she had more sale in 1989 album was cus alotta people wanted to see/hear how an artist can switch from a totally different type of music to another,i could only make out blank space and shake it off,the rest were noise to my ears,and i think others will also agree(those who heard all the 1989 album),i fear she may not make it well like she use to

i think i'm better off listening to miranda lambert and carrie underwood who are still doing justice to country music.
She had two number 1 hits(Blank Space n Shake It Off) in dat album...
I tink ure stuck wit country songs...
In my opinion,Swift is dominating "Pop" @ d moment,maybe until RIHANNA comes bak n takes d SHINE
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cap28: 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Casting crowns-Somewhere in the middle
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by s0ft(m): 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
MUSIC LYRICS: F-Skillz –
Turn Around | Audio +
Lyrics -->
http://www.naijafresh.com/music-lyrics-f-skillz-turn-around-audio-lyrics
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
zyzxx:
Above all -micheal smith

There is nobody like you lord - lara gorge

RaeMystix Apy easter
Happy Easter to you also.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Do It 2 Me by Janet Jackson.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mrdrizzy(m): 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
PunterTim:
She had two number 1 hits(Blank Space n Shake It Off) in dat album...
I tink ure stuck wit country songs...
In my opinion,Swift is dominating "Pop" @ d moment,maybe until RIHANNA comes bak n takes d SHINE

hmm ohk if you say so

songs like lastkiss,mean, mine all were no.1 in their time also

lets see what she brings next

"stuck to country?" cheesy lol i'm as versatile as it gets,

swift made me love country,country is all about expression,.

Pour out your feeling

make a music out of your story and not fiction

i jst based my comment from my personal review,and not cus 1 or 2songs did well in an album

now back to topic

listening to remember the music(song sang in empire serie cast by jenifer hudson)
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zyzxx(m): 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
RaeMystix:

Happy Easter to you also.
thanks so so much
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fredoooooo: 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
Baby Tani ko fe wa - lagbaja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-528XhFOKQ

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (1216) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.