Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1171254 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 27, 2017
daylyt:

So now you know smiley
Lol oh right, I recognise you from that sexuality thread smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 27, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol oh right, I recognise you from that sexuality thread smiley

Lol yeah cheesy

It's a funny thread.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 27, 2017
daylyt:

Lol yeah cheesy

It's a funny thread.
Lol yeah it can be funny
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 27, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol yeah it can be funny

Is this your only moniker?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 27, 2017
daylyt:

Is this your only moniker?
Nah, just my main one
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 27, 2017
1bkaye:

Nah, just my main one

Oki..

So are you gonna share your sexcapade on that thread?

cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 27, 2017
daylyt:

Oki..

So are you gonna share your sexcapade on that thread?

cheesy
Lool have you shared your own?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 27, 2017
1bkaye:

Lool have you shared your own?

I'm not a good writer.

And ain't got nothing to share..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 27, 2017
daylyt:

I'm not a good writer.

And ain't got nothing to share..
Lol you and me both then
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 27, 2017
[img][/img]
1bkaye:

Lol you and me both then

You can just write a fiction you know..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 27, 2017
daylyt:
[img][/img]

You can just write a fiction you know..

Lol I could, one day
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 27, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol I could, one day

Alright smiley

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 27, 2017
The temptations • Papa was a rolling stone.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 3:12pm On May 27, 2017
Finally listening to Tove Lo's second album, Lady Wood.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 4:33pm On May 27, 2017
cao:
Finally listening to Tove Lo's second album, Lady Wood.
Jesus,WTF.

How did i forget about this album,rushing to download ASAP.

Playing:
Cool Girl
Influence

Kisses for the timely reminder!

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by souloho19(m): 7:30pm On May 27, 2017
Jay rock°kendrick°sza * easy bake

[Intro: SZA]
Itchin' for a climax lasting past 11:30
Do you got it like that, do you really got it like that?
Itchin' for a purpose, I can't seem to scratch the surface
I ain't got it like that, do I really got it like that
You keep talkin' 'bout time, I got none
You can find me where
The sun don't never end and the waves don't part
You don't pay enough of my rent, don't start
I got big dreams and you got quick scheme to get rich quickly
And I don't wanna waste another hour
Really need to take another shower
Dirty for you
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:29am On May 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Illuminatus(m): 5:49am On May 28, 2017
Beyoncé - 1 + 1
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:32am On May 28, 2017
Song: She's A B***h
Artist: Missy Elliot
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:38am On May 28, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:45am On May 28, 2017
Song: Hot Boyz
Artist: Missy Elliott feat. Nas, Q-Tip, Eve
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by souloho19(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2017
ScgoolboyQ ° Kendrick Lamar * blessed

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:04am On May 28, 2017
Ghostface Killah__Ghost Deini

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Martinx246(m): 4:32pm On May 28, 2017
HumorMe:
Sia is small fish,bro!

If her "This is acting" was better than "Lemonade"? um,no grin

Tell them oo, even anti na wack album sef only work work work
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 4:32pm On May 28, 2017
Clean Bandit ft Zara Larsson - Symphony

[Interlude]
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah ah, ah

[Pre-chorus]
And now your song is on repeat
And I'm dancin' on to your heartbeat
And when you're gone, I feel incomplete
So if you want the truth
(Oh, oh, oh)

[Chorus]
I just wanna be part of your symphony
Will you hold me tight and not let go?
Symphony
Like a love song on the radio
Symphony
Symphony
Like a love song on the radio

*Tears*

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Martinx246(m): 4:37pm On May 28, 2017
HumorMe:
Beyonce is outdated but overated as hell.
Gimme my vixen Rihanna any time.
And Lemonade is kinda trash!.Compare ANTI to Lemonade grin
I think Lemonade sold cos of her personal story,but still,it's still crap.

Mtcheww, wetin be this one sef Lemonade pass "this is acting" and "anti" oo. It even sold more becoz it be the better album wetin dey anti wey no be work work work the kin album be like mixture of scattered emotions with songs like woo and goodnight Gotham ,

Lemonade get at least 7 genres mixed in one album with a strong plot no use Lemonade play with me oo

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Martinx246(m): 4:43pm On May 28, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Guys ...u can say I don't know anything about music ...BT ....wat d hell is happening to all dis guys giving Grammy awards dat dey havnt given SIA evn if na one.mehn dat girl de so so underrated ..
..I feel beyonce is overated to some extent ....I prefer sia to Beyonce any day ....BT Beyonce de knack Grammy's with her whack lemonade album ...mtchewww

Mtcheww, no before only 2 Grammy she win with Lemonade?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 6:14pm On May 28, 2017
HumorMe:
Jesus,WTF.

How did i forget about this album,rushing to download ASAP.

Playing:
Cool Girl
Influence

Kisses for the timely reminder!
She really does make entertaining music. She one of those people that can make a sad song very entertaining. As much as I enjoy her second album, Lady Wood, her first album, Queen of the Clouds, is still the business. I always find it funny about the contrast of her singing Not on Drugs and how two tracks later she's singing Habits (Stay High).
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 10:03pm On May 28, 2017
Martinx246:

Mtcheww, wetin be this one sef Lemonade pass "this is acting" and "anti" oo. It even sold more becoz it be the better album wetin dey anti wey no be work work work the kin album be like mixture of scattered emotions with songs like woo and goodnight Gotham ,

Lemonade get at least 7 genres mixed in one album with a strong plot no use Lemonade play with me oo
OK,hehe.

Let Lemonade match this songs:
Work
Needed Me
Kiss It Better
Love On The Brain
Sex With Me

Until then.. grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 10:13pm On May 28, 2017
cao:

She really does make entertaining music. She one of those people that can make a sad song very entertaining. As much as I enjoy her second album, Lady Wood, her first album, Queen of the Clouds, is still the business. I always find it funny about the contrast of her singing Not on Drugs and how two tracks later she's singing Habits (Stay High).
Tove is complex and confident and flirty and it's why am drawn to her songs(love complex ladies),sometimes i call her "Tough Love" grin

Clouds is da bomb ofcourse but let's see how this one fares.

For fun,do you know what Lady Wood means!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 10:47pm On May 28, 2017
HumorMe:
Tove is complex and confident and flirty and it's why am drawn to her songs(love complex ladies),sometimes i call her "Tough Love" grin

Clouds is da bomb ofcourse but let's see how this one fares.

For fun,do you know what Lady Wood means!
Duh...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 10:48pm On May 28, 2017
Throwback

Flume ft Tove Lo - Say It

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) ... (1218) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.