Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,131 members, 7,852,848 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1168724 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 31, 2017
Noma benga khuluma - Dr. Bone ft Indidane
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 31, 2017
ZarZar:
Noma benga khuluma - Dr. Bone ft Indidane
Just disappear to a south African forum.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 31, 2017
Slowly | Boybreed
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 6:34pm On May 31, 2017
Pitbull & J Balvin ft Camila Cabello - Hey Ma

[Outro: Camila Cabello]
I need you, hey!
Pa' mi gente latina, stand up!
Cuba!
I need you

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 31, 2017
angels09:

Just disappear to a south African forum.

LOL! Let me translate two lines from that song because I believe they were written for people like you.

Noma benga khuluma, bekhuluma angekhe benze lutho
Even if they talk, there's nothing they can do grin

Another one goes something like: Those who mess with us, we make sure they eat with pipes in coma grin

So watch your mouth angry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 31, 2017
ZarZar:

LOL! Let me translate two lines from that song because I believe they were written for people like you.

Another one goes something like: Those who mess with us, we make sure they eat with pipes in coma grin

Trash. So you're now​ a sangoma
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 31, 2017
angels09:

Trash. So you're now​ a sangoma

undecided
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 31, 2017
Jayceon
What's the common native tongue in SA?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 31, 2017
Jhene Aiko ft Vince Staples • Vapors.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 31, 2017
ZarZar:

finally!! Zar I was beginning to go crazy.where you been babes?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 31, 2017
Vorpal:
Jayceon
Zulu and Xhosa are the most spoken
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 31, 2017
Jayceon:
Zulu and Xhosa are the most spoken

How do someone say "Go to hell" "Have you gone mad?" "you are mad?" "well done" in both languages?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 8:01pm On May 31, 2017
Camila Cabello - Crying In The Club

Touch of Sia,shade of J LO!

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 31, 2017
Ben Howard • small things.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 31, 2017
Vorpal:

What do you mean by "common native tongue"? You mean the most spoken? Well, there're more Zulus than any other tribe, followed by Xhosa.

It's like this: There are Nguni languages, which are Zulu, Xhosa, Ndebele & Swazi. People from this sub-group understand each other, even though the languages have differences.

Then you have the Sotho group, which consist of Sotho, Tswana & Pedi. They also understand each other's languages & can communicate with each other in their own respective languages without needing to switch to another language. Same as with the Ngunis.

The Sotho & the Nguni cannot understand each other though, unless they learn by moving to a predominantly Sotho speaking region or vice versa.

Aside from the two major sub-groups, we also have Shangaan, Venda, Afrikaans, English & Tsotsi taal ( street lingo).

Most of us can speak all the other languages, except for Shangaan & Venda because they're the most difficult to learn. Plus most people that speak Venda & Shangaan live up North, most of us don't really go there. Hence we tend to know/speak the languages predominantly spoken in the areas we live in. It makes communication easier. Most of us do mix different languages automatically when we speak, unless when speaking to someone from one's own tribe, then you can strictly speak your mother tongue, undiluted.

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 31, 2017
Jayceon:
finally!! Zar I was beginning to go crazy.where you been babes?

You missed me? tongue I was banned by the spambot from Romance section. The ban should be over by now though.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 8:23pm On May 31, 2017
ZarZar:

What do you mean by "common native tongue"? You mean the most spoken? Well, there're more Zulus than any other tribe, followed by Xhosa.

It's like this: There are Nguni languages, which are Zulu, Xhosa, Ndebele & Swazi. People from this sub-group understand each other, even though the languages have differences.

Then you have the Sotho group, which consist of Sotho, Tswana & Pedi. They also understand each other's languages & can communicate with each other in their own respective languages without needing to switch to another language. Same as with the Ngunis.

The Sotho & the Nguni cannot understand each other though, unless they learn by moving to a predominantly Sotho speaking region or vice versa.

Aside from the two major sub-groups, we also have Shangaan, Venda, Afrikaans, English & Tsotsi taal ( street lingo).

Most of us can speak all the other languages, except for Shangaan & Venda because they're the most difficult to learn. Plus most people that speak Venda & Shangaan live up North, most of us don't really go there. Hence we tend to know/speak the languages predominantly spoken in the areas we live in. It makes communication easier. Most of us do mix different languages automatically when we speak, unless when speaking to someone from one's own tribe, then you can strictly speak your mother tongue, undiluted.
Edited
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 31, 2017
ZarZar:

Wow....this is quite an exposé. From your write up, it shows a south African speaks at least 3 languages aside from English. Impressive!

It also proved and confirmed a fact about a cohesive society.

Thanks alot! Much appreciated.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 31, 2017
ZarZar:

You missed me? tongue I was banned by the spambot from Romance section. The ban should be over by now though.
yes I did miss you,I go crazy when I don't see you..how could the spambot do such a horrible thing to you . What did you do?

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 31, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 31, 2017
HumorMe:
No one cares about xenophobic,archaic SA.

Take your trash and get the Bleep outta here!

He asked & I answered. I didn't know answering a question was a crime undecided Anyway, I suggest you take a deep yoga breath & suck it up because I'm not going ANYWHERE. Either you deal with it like a sane, normal human being or you know what you can kiss.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 31, 2017
Vorpal:

Wow....this is quite an exposé. From your write up, it shows a south African speaks at least 3 languages aside from English. Impressive!

It also proved and confirmed a fact about a cohesive society.

Thanks alot! Much appreciated.

What language do you speak & what others can you speak aside from your own & English?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 31, 2017
Jayceon:
yes I did miss you,I go crazy when I don't see you..how could the spambot do such a horrible thing to you . What did you do?

Hahaha. Oh, you charmer! I don't even know what I did because one minute I was having a conversation with Lioness, next thing I was banned. Usually I email the mods when it happens but this time I decided to sit it out & get some work done tongue

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 8:43pm On May 31, 2017
ZarZar:

He asked & I answered. I didn't know answering a question was a crime undecided Anyway, I suggest you take a deep yoga breath & suck it up because I'm not going ANYWHERE. Either you deal with it like a sane, normal human being or you know what you can kiss.
Kiss your archaic ass,hell naw!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 31, 2017
HumorMe:
Kiss your archaic ass,hell naw!

Well, then shut up! You don't own shit here.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 31, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. Oh, you charmer! I don't even know what I did because one minute I was having a conversation with Lioness, next thing I was banned. Usually I email the mods when it happens but this time I decided to sit it out & get some work done tongue
you must have violated one of the Nairaland rules..welcome back!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 31, 2017
Jayceon:
you must have violated one of the Nairaland rules..welcome back!! cheesy

Maybe. Thanks smiley So, what have you been up to since I've been gone? tongue

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Khonifer: 8:56pm On May 31, 2017
Vulindlela- Brenda
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 31, 2017
ZarZar:

I was kind of afraid. Don't know why... I thought of phone loss, power failure and sudden illness (God forbids) .

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 9:13pm On May 31, 2017
ZarZar:

Well, then shut up! You don't own shit here.
HMM

Any chance you are.. ..can't even remember!
Had one SA girl on my other moniker..(PunterTim
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 31, 2017
ZarZar:

Maybe. Thanks smiley So, what have you been up to since I've been gone? tongue
I was at the library,there is a free Wi-Fi there so in the process I have downloaded some movies.I didn't post much here on Nairaland cause you weren't here...what have you been up to?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 31, 2017
Snow84:

I was kind of afraid. Don't know why... I thought of phone loss, power failure and sudden illness (God forbids) .

Awww, really? smiley LOL, what's power failure? tongue On a lighter note, I had time to read your manuscript. I'll be honest, I haven't read much of it to have an opinion just yet. But so far, so good. I'll give you a feedback soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (1217) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.