Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,373 members, 7,853,668 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1168925 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 31, 2018
Kendrick Lamar

Black Boy fly...

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kaycee7(m): 5:35pm On May 31, 2018
Falz - This is Nigeria
Simi - One Kain
Falz & Simi - Foreign
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Saff(f): 8:55pm On May 31, 2018
2000 babies don’t know about Ja. He was on top of the world 2001&2

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 31, 2018
small girl, what do you know about Ja
Saff:
2000 babies don’t know about Ja. He was on top of the world 2001&2
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Saff(f): 9:06pm On May 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
small girl, what do you know about Ja
Everything grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 31, 2018
which is your best track from him
Saff:
Everything grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
Nice jam
In the words of 2Face Idibia, Freedom is life.

coolcoolcoolcool

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Saff(f): 9:09pm On May 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
which is your best track from him
put it on me. You?

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 31, 2018
Always on time
Saff:
put it on me. You?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Saff(f): 9:19pm On May 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
Always on time
i’m not always there when you call, but im always on time. And I gave you my all, so baby be mine smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 31, 2018
Yeah he had the best voice ever, I recall buying baggy jeans and basketball jerseys when he reigned, the good old days. I also like his 100guns 100 clips song can't remember the title now.
Saff:
i’m not always there when you call, but im always on time. And I gave you my all, so baby be mine smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Saff(f): 9:25pm On May 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
Yeah he had the best voice ever, I recall buying baggy jeans and basketball jerseys when he reigned, the good old days. I also like his 100guns 100 clips song can't remember the title now.
He’s a legend. But then 50 cent took over and his career completely died. I miss Ja though. Music is just not the same.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 9:30pm On May 31, 2018
It was Eminem who murdered Ja Rule's career, when he got involved in a beef with 50, and extended it to Em.

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 31, 2018
The beef killed his career, you may be an OG lol. I miss when I was younger and had no worries
Saff:
He’s a legend. But then 50 cent took over and his career completely died. I miss Ja though. Music is just not the same.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Saff(f): 9:37pm On May 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
The beef killed his career, you may be an OG lol. I miss when I was younger and had no worries
I’m 23 but I know my history when it comes to hip hop. I’m a huge fan of tupac and Nas.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Saff(f): 9:40pm On May 31, 2018
ToyinDipo:
It was Eminem who murdered Ja Rule's career, when he got involved in a beef with 50, and extended it to Em.
From what I know, 50cent was the main culprit. There was a song he made called piggy bank. That song ruined the career of Ja rule, fat joe and jadakiss. Trust me, 50 cent was doing a lot of work behind the scenes to ruin all three of them, and it worked.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by noob03saibot(m): 9:49pm On May 31, 2018
Saff:
From what I know, 50cent was the main culprit. There was a song he made called piggy bank. That song ruined the career of Ja rule, fat joe and jadakiss. Trust me, 50 cent was doing a lot of work behind the scenes to ruin all three of them, and it worked.
he also had wanksta and back down. That diss on back down was something else.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Saff(f): 9:55pm On May 31, 2018
noob03saibot:
he also had wanksta and back down. That diss on back down was something else.
exactly! 50 cent was evil in his prime lol.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 9:56pm On May 31, 2018
Saff:
If you have followed or researched hip-hop beefs from 90's to 00's, you will discover all that all the punches thrown between 50 and Ja were lightweight relatively compared, which couldn't shake anything
Ja's career got burnt the moment all americans said they were not going to his albums again because of Eminem.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 31, 2018
The only song I like from Nas was his jam with Damian Marley, that is so soulful then I love Tupac he really sounds intelligent
Saff:
I’m 23 but I know my history when it comes to hip hop. I’m a huge fan of tupac and Nas.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Saff(f): 9:59pm On May 31, 2018
ToyinDipo:

If you have followed or researched hip-hop beefs from 90's to 00's, you will discover all that all the punches thrown between 50 and Ja were lightweight relatively compared, which couldn't shake anything
Ja's career got burnt the moment all americans said they were not going to his albums again because of Eminem.
Hmm I see. Never knew about this
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Saff(f): 10:00pm On May 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
The only song I like from Nas was his jam with Damian Marley, that is so soulful then I love Tupac he really sounds intelligent
Tupac was amazing. In his prime he was my age, very smart man. Died too young, only just turned 25.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 31, 2018
Saff my 2nd favorite song from Nas was my principals best song she called us in assembly and asked us to listen to the jam I know I can be what I wanna be if I work hard at it, I am not a fan of hardcore stuff
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Saff(f): 10:03pm On May 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
Saff my 2nd favorite song from Nas was my principals best song she called us in assembly and asked us to listen to the jam I know I can be what I wanna be if I work hard at it, I am not a fan of hardcore stuff
Lol who doesn’t know that song. That was the anthem in every primary school grin To motivate the young children lol. Nas is very underrated, try and listen to some of his songs.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 31, 2018
Yeah then I am sure you were still a small baby, I was already a hardman. I can't deal the only rapper I liked was Obie Trice got some teeth album
Saff:
Lol who doesn’t know that song. That was the anthem in every primary school grin To motivate the young children lol. Nas is very underrated, try and listen to some of his songs.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 10:05pm On May 31, 2018
Saff:
Hmm I see. Never knew about this
Ja actually dissed Halie(Eminem's daughter) with a reference to Em and Kim(Em's wife).
Before Em could even fire back, america had already decided they weren't buying Ja's songs again.
That was the end of his career
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Saff(f): 10:11pm On May 31, 2018
ToyinDipo:

Ja actually dissed Halie(Eminem's daughter) with a reference to Em and Kim(Em's wife).
Before Em could even fire back, america had already decided they weren't buying Ja's songs again.
Lool had no idea about this. I know them slim shady stans are lunatics. You can’t mess with em, he’s a God to them.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Saff(f): 10:12pm On May 31, 2018
ToyinDipo:

lol I had no idea about this. I know them slim shady stans are lunatics. You can’t mess with em, he’s a God to them
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Saff(f): 10:15pm On May 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
Yeah then I am sure you were still a small baby, I was already a hardman. I can't deal the only rapper I liked was Obie Trice got some teeth album
i remember that got some teeth song. I was so small but I remember grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 31, 2018
Lool I liked the chorus sounded like a nursery rhyme
Saff:
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 31, 2018
Just saw this now on twitter
Saff:

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (1217) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.