Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,487 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1162064 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THEY BETTER SPEED UP, OR CLOSE THIS THREAD.

RIGHT NOW I'M LISTENING TO "ACCOUNT NUMBER", A MUSIC BY FIRSTBANK.

cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

GET HIS ALBUMS. DELETE THE MOST TRASHY SONGS.
HIS MUSIC IS JUST SOMEHOW. YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE THE SUGGESTIONS.
His musics are not understood by everyone.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
David Guetta ft SIA.

Titanium.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
Emtee.

mama.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
Travis Scott

antidote
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by souloho19(m): 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
JhyMedex:

Dope lyrics.
wats d song's title? .

'New world.' As in jesse Jaggz is the dopest lyricist in 9ja
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JhyMedex: 11:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
souloho19:

'New world.' As in jesse Jaggz is the dopest lyricist in 9ja
I wont challenge dt statement..Dude is hyperdope!..I heard "Loius"

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Alvinlovesmusic(m): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Floyd45(m): 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
Mountains O' Things - Tracy Chapman
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by NigerianMusical: 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2018

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Floyd45(m): 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
Sparkle | Aretha Franklin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2018
Saff:
From what I know, 50cent was the main culprit. There was a song he made called piggy bank. That song ruined the career of Ja rule, fat joe and jadakiss. Trust me, 50 cent was doing a lot of work behind the scenes to ruin all three of them, and it worked.
50 Cent had the whole D12 and Aftermath Entertainment backing him and who did Ja Rule have? NOBODY...50 can't claim that victory all for himself,the biggest mistake Ja made was when he mentioned Eminem's daughter on a diss track and that was when they started dismantling Ja's career.And 50 didn't ruin Jadakiss and Fat Joe's careers,those two were never mentioned amongst the elites to begin with

There are too many factors that contributed to Ja's downfall,Murder Inc was facing too many legal problems at the time,fans were tired of him singing instead of rapping etc,so 50 just came in at the right time to finish up a horse that was already dying

3 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
noob03saibot:
Obie fxcking trice! Love that dude. Too bad he didn't make it big like the others back then. I don't even think he went platinum. Favourite tracks from him: don't come down, we all die one day and of course, snitch ft akon
I don't know why Obie and Royce da 5'9 didn't become household names even with Eminem cosign,those are some of the best to come out of Detroit,I still play that Cheers album from time to time

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Saff(f): 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
Jayceon:
50 Cent had the whole D12 and Aftermath Entertainment backing him and who did Ja Rule have? NOBODY...50 can't claim that victory all for himself,the biggest mistake Ja made was when he mentioned Eminem's daughter on a diss track and that was when they started dismantling Ja's career.And 50 didn't ruin Jadakiss and Fat Joe's careers,those two were never mentioned amongst the elites to begin with

There are too many factors that contributed to Ja's downfall,Murder Inc was facing too many legal problems at the time,fans were tired of him singing instead of rapping etc,so 50 just came in at the right time to finish up a horse that was already dying
Fat did have some hits in the early 2000s. Like make it rain, what’s luv and lean back. So he was doing well until he had issues with 50 and that’s when his career came crashing. As for jada, yeah I agree. I agree with you on everything else smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
Saff:
Fat did have some hits in the early 2000s. Like make it rain, what’s luv and lean back. So he was doing well until he had issues with 50 and that’s when his career came crashing. As for jada, yeah I agree. I agree with you on everything else smiley
Make it rain was released in 2007 tho.Fat Joe profited off Big Pun's name,nobody was checking for him before Pun's death because people recognized Big Pun as the actual lyricist,Lean back is my sh*t tho

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
Mobb Deep__Give up the goods

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Saff(f): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
Jayceon:
Make it rain was released in 2007 tho.Fat Joe profited off Big Pun's name,nobody was checking for him before Pun's death because people recognized Big Pun as the actual lyricist,Lean back is my sh*t tho
oh really thought make it rain was released in 2004 lool. Oh well, he still has some hits though. Jadakiss on the other hand, can’t really think of a hit single that he had. But 50 ruined the small career that he managed to have anyway cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ericnrm(m): 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
Fvck with Cole, Kendrick, Bas,Schoolboy q, Goldlink and co.
Grime is also guaranteed for a fire playlist
Hit me up if you ever need to add new songs to your playlist that are gonna make you hit that repeat button grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
Saff:
oh really thought make it rain was released in 2004 lool. Oh well, he still has some hits though. Jadakiss on the other hand, can’t really think of a hit single that he had.
Jadakiss was nice,I still listen to him

here are some of my favourites from him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEN0KRUYmGs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-cpL--0AQA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trOK7wx8GDo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSMwymSd7HQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sQwFhOhs8s

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Saff(f): 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
Jayceon:
Jadakiss was nice,I still listen to him

here are some of my favourites from him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEN0KRUYmGs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-cpL--0AQA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trOK7wx8GDo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSMwymSd7HQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sQwFhOhs8s
I personally just don’t like jadakiss. Don’t like his music. But I’m gonna listen to some of these, I’ll give him a try. The only songs I like of him are by my side ft ne-yo & smoking gun.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Saff(f): 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
Big poppa - biggie

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Saff(f): 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
Feels so good - Mase

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
Saff:
I personally just don’t like jadakiss. Don’t like his music. But I’m gonna listen to some of these, I’ll give him a try. The only songs I like of him are by my side ft ne-yo & smoking gun.
Fair enough smiley .Is hip hop the only music you listen to?

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Saff(f): 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
Jayceon:
Fair enough smiley .Is hip hop the only music you listen to?
No I actually listen to practically everything. I’m very open minded when it comes to music lol. What about you?

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
Saff:
No I actually listen to practically everything. I’m very open minded when it comes to music lol. What about you?
I listen to almost everything as well,I just can't seem to tolerate gospel music tho,can't play it even on Sundays

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Saff(f): 11:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
Jayceon:
I listen to almost everything as well,I just can't seem to tolerate gospel music tho,can't play it even on Sundays
Lool why did I laugh out loud from that lol.

God forgive me though. But I get you though, gospel music can be ‘blah’ to me at times. I need some good recommendations to really get into that genre.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Saff(f): 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
Donpiiko have you heard So mi So- Wande coal. I love the song. It’s got that fela sound to it.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 03, 2018
Yeah I have, his recent jams are really nice
Saff:
Donpiiko have you heard So mi So- Wande coal. I love the song. It’s got that fela sound to it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.