Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (930) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1157990 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by noob03saibot(m): 7:00am On Dec 27, 2018
A40:

Demands for verses indicate respect from your peers. An important factor in any GOAT debate Are you trivializing that? Your Drake example does not apply to Jay Z as he's guest versed hardcore rappers, commercial rappers and rappers he's old enough to sire.

The Chronic was not a classic? Lol what is this blasphemy!
You people keep making the criminal mistake of judging a rapper off of one seminal work. It's why Nas's career was also in ICU till his Jay Z beef and it's also why he couldn't keep up the momentum after the beef died down. I judge rappers over their overall body of work. You can't sit there and tell me Lauryn Hill is the Greatest Female MC because of one album for example.
Even if you think Illmatic is the best thing since Gizdodo. I don't agree with that and unless there is a Hip-hop head association I don't know of that holds this opinion and is recognized by the UN then it's laughable to suggest Reasonable Doubt cannot be compared to Illmatic

These are all bare lies peddled by Jay's haters. How do you wax 13 albums (4-5 classics) off another person's style? Does that even add up.

Haba! What is this myth you're propagating. He used a line to make a chorus! Rappers do this all the time. Using your logic we can also say Nas was jacking Kurtis Blow and Grandmaster Flash on his It was Written album.

This is the same Nas that suddenly switched to gang and mafioso rap when he saw that it was the in thing in rap. Calling himself Nas Escobar. Lmaooo

That's who you are presenting as a bastion of originality? Abeggi

I don't care who won their beef. Buster Douglas once knocked out Tyson. Nobody would put him ahead of Tyson. Again when judging rappers I consider their entire work!! Not one hit album or a good diss track! This is why people rate C.Ronaldo, Messi, Jordan, Tom Brady as the best ever in their fields. Consistency and longevity. Not telling me about Illmatic of 1994

Fair enough
game over

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by anamik0: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Diiike(m): 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
introvertme:

Deezloader app
Thanks
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by CaptainMitch: 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
Teni - Uyomeyo
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
Song: God Love Us
Artist: Nas
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
Song: X is coming
Artist: DMX
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Vinstel: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hallelujah by Johnny drille

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTqFdaVGRew

And the pain was enough to make a shy, bald buddhist reflect and plan a mass murderrr

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
This group is strictly for those living in Lagos.
This is the group link

https:// chat. whatsapp. com /FGOxO6AyloE2Q4PoPWeudN

Note: Remove the spaces in between when copying the link

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 12:39am On Dec 28, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opZR1V31UYw

Don't let real love pass you by

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by diggz: 1:00am On Dec 28, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by diggz: 1:03am On Dec 28, 2018
ibkayee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opZR1V31UYw

Don't let real love pass you by

Reason why you should pay no mind to chic2pimp and make sod09 aka sodick your errand boy while Diggz gives you the real love wink grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 1:07am On Dec 28, 2018
diggz:

Reason why you should pay no mind to chic2pimp and make sod09 aka sodick your errand boy while Diggz gives you the real love wink grin
Lmao let them catch you grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by diggz: 1:16am On Dec 28, 2018
ibkayee:

Lmao let them catch you grin

Mr Chics wont do nothing and the useless boy called Sodick aka sod09 is not even in the equation......he won't even dare to check me grin

Trust me...I am minutes away from you as I type this.... wink grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 1:27am On Dec 28, 2018
Diggz you and your 4foot11 self dey run mouth like Pure water abi?. I go come deal with you later make I enjoy those two nuisances wey dey cause commotion for Chelsea thread first.

diggz:

Minutes kee you there angry.....Infact Ogun strike those fingers you dey use type angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 1:28am On Dec 28, 2018
diggz:

Mr Chics wont do nothing and the useless boy called Sodick aka sod09 is not even in the equation......he won't even dare to check me grin

chic2pimp:
Diggz you and your 4foot11 self dey run mouth like Pure water abi?. I go come deal with you later make I enjoy those two nuisances wey dey cause commotion for Chelsea thread first.
Lmaoo I love you guys grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 1:30am On Dec 28, 2018
ibkayee:

Lmaoo I love you guys grin

Me loff you loooong time babes kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 1:33am On Dec 28, 2018
Babes can we please stop singing or at the very least tone it down a teeny weeny bit embarassed embarassed kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 1:36am On Dec 28, 2018
chic2pimp:
Babes can we please stop singing or at the very least tone it down a teeny weeny bit embarassed embarassed kiss kiss kiss
Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by diggz: 2:54am On Dec 28, 2018
chic2pimp:

Minutes kee you there angry.....Infact Ogun strike those fingers you dey use type angry angry angry

Chic no make me post my full pictures for here braaah....I no short anything. 6.2 naim I be. You can ask sod09 cuz that one use mistake use escape being a dwarf....

Why you dey vex on top my few minutes away from her? I no send you message make you far from her na...abi you no sabi as the weather dey go ni?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by diggz: 11:10am On Dec 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shittaakeem(m): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2018
Skylar Grey - Everything I need(Aquaman )
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nihilistjnr: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
this entire playlist bangs still

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kaycee7(m): 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2018

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by CaptainMitch: 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
CaptainMitch:
cheesy have you ever smoked a joint?
Yeah I have cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by CaptainMitch: 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
Nice I no longer do, but my chic does cheesy

ibkayee:

Yeah I have cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
CaptainMitch:
Nice I no longer do, but my chic does cheesy

Lol I’ve smoked it as per tried it out a few times, it’s not something I do regularly. If I’m gonna have it I’d rather put it in food

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by anambraamaka: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.