Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

CAF U23 Tourney: Nigeria Vs Senegal (1 - 2) On 29th November 2011 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CAF U23 Tourney: Nigeria Vs Senegal (1 - 2) On 29th November 2011 (10333 Views)

Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 / Nigeria Vs Zambia: Super Eagles Friendly (2 - 0) On Tuesday 15th November 2011 / Nigeria Vs Bostwana - Super Eagles Friendly - (0 - 0) On Sat 12th November 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAF U23 Tourney: Nigeria Vs Senegal (1 - 2) On 29th November 2011 by buJu234: 11:56am On Nov 30, 2011
what a man sowth thats what he will reap,

if u sow political football; unsuriousness;;; u get losses
Re: CAF U23 Tourney: Nigeria Vs Senegal (1 - 2) On 29th November 2011 by success4(m): 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2011
I laugh! GOODLUCK abi GEJ over to you

executinal:

Must you comment?? you are nothing but complete cretin. Goodluck is responsible to everything in Nigeria, wait for Goodluck very soon him go join super eagle go play football.

GEJ apologist! If sport is ok, won't you say it is goodluck? You are an absolute cretin for calling another person such name! tongue
Re: CAF U23 Tourney: Nigeria Vs Senegal (1 - 2) On 29th November 2011 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2011
Nigerian football has falling since the year 2000, forget about super eagles team that won the U-17 tournament in south korea in 2007. Our teams are lacking the real talent that a winning team can boast of and that is why we hardly seen a Nigerian player in top clubs in Europe except Mikel who's only playing as a passive player for Chelsea. I read in the complete sports sometimes last week that "Nigerian Little Messi" about 32 years played alongside Mario Gotze and Toni Kroos of both Borrusia Dortmund and Bayern Munich respectively in the 2009 U-17 tournament. Since then both players have grown tremendouslyc in their clubs and national teams of Germany. How is little messi fearing?

I put the blame on dearth of talent in football on all our Administrators and coaches because they are corrupt in the sense that if you don't bribe them they won't feature you even if you are the best.
I hereby recommend the revival various grassroots development programme such as principal cups, the academical. Secondly, avoid age cheat in age grade competitions. Thirdly, our multinationals company should be encouraged to own and a real football clubs in Nigeria.
Re: CAF U23 Tourney: Nigeria Vs Senegal (1 - 2) On 29th November 2011 by ortopazz(m): 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2011
How can we say there's no tribalism or close to it, when that fat woman coach eucharia carried a team that had just had a perfect outing and took them to the women'z world cup w'ithout CYNTHIA UWAK her most prolific who is on form 4 her club in sweden, yet after the nations cup we won with no opposition and when she was askd y cynthia uwak-.(AKWÄ-IBOM) wasnt in the squad she said during worl cup she wil invite her, and when the time came stuck wiv (gud4 4rking gud, Oparanozie) and wen we fuckd up during the world cup she made up stupid xcuses.

She 4 talk am at 1ce, I dnt like her, that wud av done.

As for the u-23 I thot Aneke our glorified strika went what happened to hz 20goal leg?
Re: CAF U23 Tourney: Nigeria Vs Senegal (1 - 2) On 29th November 2011 by foufou: 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2011
Eguavoen has never been a good coach! He lost to Guinea in the nations cup first leg while in charge of the senior team and Siasia became the sacrificial lamb! Now, he has lost the Olympics ticket, who will get the kick? Keshi or Barrister Green or the NFF Chairman? Honestly, more woes lies ahead, because of the unfair treatment meted out to Siasia! I don't like the guy personally, but am for fairness. Knowing and living by the truth is the only solution to our football woes!
Re: CAF U23 Tourney: Nigeria Vs Senegal (1 - 2) On 29th November 2011 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2011
christian chukwu,amodu and then siasia
ummmm,all those siasia and amodu haters should open their eyes and see that the problem is NFF
Re: CAF U23 Tourney: Nigeria Vs Senegal (1 - 2) On 29th November 2011 by nedostic: 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2011
I strongly believe that our coaches are not good enough. NFF equally has a lot of work to do. Its very obvious that our football administrators are only interested in the money aspect of football. Egauveon,Siasia,Amodu,Onigbinde,Chukwu,et al all belong to the same class. Siasia to me was hyped by the Nigerian Press simply because he won two silver medals with the junior sides. I believe a competent foreign coach who can act as a technical adviser to all the Nigerian teams would help in giving our football a facelift. Its a big shame that Eguaveon cannot qualify us to the London Olympics Game exactly the way Siasia messed us up. Our football is in a comatose state and I hope we can get it right soonest.I hope Keshi performs!
Re: CAF U23 Tourney: Nigeria Vs Senegal (1 - 2) On 29th November 2011 by blackchief(m): 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2011
Clement westerhof once said "I call professional players to the National team to tell them what to do to football and not to teach them, how to play football" (In response to why he played professional player that come to the National team two days before a match)

The present set of players (All national teams and the league players) lack THE SIMPLE understanding of the game called football. A player will pick up a ball, dribble one person and take a wild shoot at the goal, hoping that the keeper will look the other way. no creativity, no sustain pressure on the opponent nor working on the identified weakness of the opponent, nor do they make use of the wings or set piece. In modern football, if you don't make use of these areas in football, how in gods name, do you hope to win a game.

Presently,it is very difficult to find Nigerian player, leaving our local league to any top club in Europe. All we get this days are player going to Sudan, south Africa, Israel, Russia and even India to player football. There is a need to get a football consultant (preferable old and experience coaches) to under study the league teams and all national teams to identified, these problem areas and come out with an action plan for the development of our football or on the alternative, give the national teams coaches 3 year to address this problem.

I am not a consultant, but i believe, if the problem highlighted above is not address, we will be face the same problem (elimination for major competition) one a yearly bases. Also, we need to reduce the pressure on the national team coaches (e g under 17,20 and 23)the idea of calling  professional footballers from euro to play junior national team will Never help the development of our football.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi / Dolphins FC Vs Kwara United (0 - 0) On 7th March 2015 / Table-Tennis Sensation, Taiwo Mati Gets ITTF Scholarship (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.