Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Unilorin O Level Result Uploading - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin O Level Result Uploading (2664 Views)

Lasu Part Time Form 2011/2012 Academic Session For O Level, Ond, Nce: / D0es UNN or ESUT accepts NABTEB NTC result as an o-level result. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin O Level Result Uploading by delvinmaya(m): 2:22am On Sep 25, 2007
This is for Candidates who entered AR in any of the Results Grades.

Ensure that you enter your correct JAMB Registration No. with your Surname in the fields provided.

Closing date for Submission is Friday, 28th September, 2007

CANDIDATES WHO PROVIDED FULL RESULTS NEED NOT FILL THIS FORM

CLICK HERE TO UPDATE YOUR RECORD
Re: Unilorin O Level Result Uploading by suko(f): 10:24am On Sep 25, 2007
pls i will like to know when unilorin pre degree programme form will be out someone should help me with this id prettywhite4real@yahoo.com
Re: Unilorin O Level Result Uploading by karyurdey(m): 11:28am On Sep 25, 2007
what abut people who want to use neco may/june 2007 for the unilorin as they said the uploading will be closing on 28th of sept and neco is not yet out. please advice me
Re: Unilorin O Level Result Uploading by delvinmaya(m): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2007
well i don't see how i could help you cos i already have my o level results since 2006, but i guess you will have to wait and see what they are going to do.As for the pd form i think it is already on sale, cos when i was at their Permanent site, i saw some people who queued and when i enquired on why they were there i was told they had come to purchace their PD forms

(1) (Reply)

Pti Is Not The Same As Federal University Of Petroleum Resourses! / Practice Jamb Questions With Ease / Waec Gce Registration Has Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.