Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

Urinate In The Open And Wash Public Toilet - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Urinate In The Open And Wash Public Toilet (580 Views)

A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa / Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? / Nigerian Man Banned From Public Toilet Because Of Gay Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urinate In The Open And Wash Public Toilet by bamto(m): 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2011
Lagos State Commissioner for Environment, Mr Tunji Bello says the government would compel anybody caught urinating or defecating in the open to wash public toilets in full glare of the media. ('In addition, any car or bus in which refuse is thrown on the street will be used to carry refuse to dump sites for specified hours as punishment for the uncivilised conduct' he said). How responsible is this act where there is inadequate toilet facilities, while the ones that are available are not clean enough for convinience? This is what a Prof calls LAW OF LAGGADO!
Re: Urinate In The Open And Wash Public Toilet by heblye22: 2:37am On Nov 30, 2011
I have visit several article from the author, and this is a well. I want to know more information about the issue, hoping you can offten publish this kind of news, thank you veery much, i will come back soon.
Re: Urinate In The Open And Wash Public Toilet by kelz88(f): 2:40am On Nov 30, 2011
But what sort of punishment is that? So gross!! And then the same vehicle will be used to carry passengers.
Re: Urinate In The Open And Wash Public Toilet by ndukwejoe(m): 4:55am On Nov 30, 2011
The punishment is coloquil .who gave this suggestion .I know can't be fashola . It looks lik tinubu handwork.LOL. Or OBJ infact one local man doctored this.
Why will someone be urinating in public. sorry I do that,in PH no public convenience. But why will someone be throwing dirts from a car.

(1) (Reply)

I Seek Assistance For Introduction To Cheif Tony Anenih / D.p.k Available For Supply / 1600 Buses Bought By GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.