Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Exports From Nigeria Air Freight - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exports From Nigeria Air Freight (1785 Views)

CHINA Seeks More Crude Oil Exports From Nigeria / Nigeria’s Crude Oil Exports Dropped By N372.8bn In Third Quarter – NBS / Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exports From Nigeria Air Freight by vennerip: 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2011
Its always hard to find a freight forwarder who can handle Nigeria customs (customs broker) and securely do the air freight for time sensitive products you purchase like seafood, vegetables and rock core samples that need to get to the lab quickly in the USA.

Most of the people on here will import from the USA but you never see anyone that will do air freight from Lagos to a major USA airport. Is DHL or UPS the only safe alternative?
Re: Exports From Nigeria Air Freight by Thethy(m): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2011
Re: Exports From Nigeria Air Freight by vennerip: 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2011
I think the problem is how to handle the nigeria customs department. if you get into high value minerals I think you will find even on unprocessed rocks containing metals they will try to impose a 10% export tax or other fee right before its time for the product to leave. When this happens you are always guilty even if your legal.
Re: Exports From Nigeria Air Freight by ajadek(m): 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2011
What can i export or inport by air
Re: Exports From Nigeria Air Freight by Thethy(m): 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2011
Re: Exports From Nigeria Air Freight by MrBright2: 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2011
Doing airfreight in Nigeria requires you being on ground or have a representative.Meanwhile the multi-national courier companies you mention still later come to most of the field freight forwarders.Let me assert to you that EXPORT IS FREE,my company is a member of Nigerian Shippers Council,also we are freight forwarder of long term repute.Call me to take you through at cargo village both at (NAHCO/SAHCOL) Export shed and see things for yourself.Export is good for our nation.Dont be discouraged by the costs from Big couriers companies,rather come and do it yourself.Call +234 80 3643 4082, gbengabright@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote's New Factory In Igbesa / Spicy Indomie Dish! / Urgent Sale Of Galaxy Large Format Printer 1.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.