Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video (13590 Views)

SARAKI: Jacob Is Right, Tinubu's Case Doesn't Apply. / Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling / Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by channel801(f): 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2011
The Code of Code Tribunal sitting in Abuja this morning dismissed charges against former Lagos State governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

In delivering the ruling, the tribunal quashed the three-count charges of illegally operating foreign accounts against the National Leader of Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN).

http://www.channel801.com/Varieties/code-of-conduct-tribunal-dismisses-charges-against-tinubu.html

Tinubu reacts: "My struggle continues. . ."

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H91eEVjYVls[/flash]
Re: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by WilyWily4: 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2011
Tunubu don surpass Awolowo, he is now the real King of Yorubas
Re: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by hercules07: 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2011
Gbawe and Eko Ile, where is the party at o, kai Tinubu go now deal with all those useless people who were peddling rumours.
Re: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by VoodooDoll(m): 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2011
Source: http://saharareporters.com/news-page/code-conduct-tribunal-dismisses-charges-against-former-lagos-governor-bola-tinubu

The corruption trial based on illegal operation of foreign accounts brought against the former Governor of Lagos State,   Bola Ahmed Tinubu, collapsed today  before the Code of Conduct Tribunal sitting Abuja.

The former governor was arraigned last September at the tribunal  over allegations  that he operated 10 foreign accounts during his term in office as Lagos state governor between 1999 and 2007.

Before dismissing the charges the tribunal firmly dismissed Tinubu's lawyers challenge of its jurisdiction. However, the three man tribunal dismissed the charges because it claimed the charges presented by the prosecution was defective and shoddy.
Re: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by hercules07: 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2011
If the case was dismissed on a technicality, our prosecutors should be flogged, imagine being told that your case is shoddy by the tribunal, why do they get paid? Abi Jonathan has whispered into the ears of the Judges to fashi as bros delivered SW to him except for Osun with our dearest rascal Aregbe.
Re: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by Gbawe: 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2011
hercules07:

Gbawe and Eko Ile, where is the party at o, kai Tinubu go now deal with all those useless people who were peddling rumours.

Bros, before I jam the chopulation arena I must ask Nairalanders to dig up the utterances of bigots like Beaf, PointB et al who spammed the forum jubilating that their "superman" GEJ (a weak mediocrity who is only lucky) was sending Tinubu to jail while we told them that this pathetic and politically motivated case will fall on its face. Such m.or.onic doofusses !!!!! Dumb passion against those they hate (Tinubu, Aregbesola et al) is plenty but common sense and a minimally intelligent understanding of the realities of Nigeria is zero for those Nairaland olodos.

Let the PDP begin looking for the next bogus accusation to drag Tinubu to Court with. No manner of distraction will save this incompetent Government , remote-controlled behind the screen by dinosaurs like OBJ, Anenih et al, from going down.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-757117.0.html

Olodo Beaf wrote:

Tinubu is headed for jail. The US and UK banks have already released his account details. Lol, more will follow.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-612806.32.html

OYB wrote:

tinubu has faced far tougher challenges than a bumbling  opportunity miss road incompetent

in the days of nadeco, it was abacha, in the days of our fledgling democracy, it was obj

the fisherman should tread softly lest his boat capsizes

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-756585.64.html

Gbawe (in response to olodo Beaf )wrote:

These are the sort of empty rants you are known for . You will only look foolish tomorrow when your utterances are exposed to be that of someone writing without a clue. Everything you write now about Tinubu you more or less wrote about Dokpesi after the Independence day bombing. Sadly for you , Dokpesi , instead of the life in prison you touted, went on to be an election campaigner for GEJ.

It kinda gets difficult to sycophantically defend those who stand for nothing and are deceptive because of how totally unpredictable they are. Abeg carry on. Earn your money. Let us see what comes of this. It won't be the first time you staked your reputation on GEJ "dealing" with certain folks only for your hero to embrace and assimilate them into the 'team'.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-756585.64.html#msg9128659

Gbawe wrote:

I have said that this Government should go ahead and prove its case against Tinubu. Simple. Let us see what folks like you will say when the case is thrown out or is swept under the table in the end because it was never presented out of sincerity or a genuine desire to see justice done. Some of you should tell us whatever happened to the many 'gra gra' cases , now years old, brought against the likes of Fani-Kayode et al.
Re: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by hercules07: 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2011
Gbawe

Please leave Beaf, he must earn his salary from GEJ, if he does not scream on Nairaland how can he justify his pay.
Re: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by Gbawe: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2011
hercules07:

Gbawe

Please leave Beaf, he must earn his salary from GEJ, if he does not scream on Nairaland how can he justify his pay.

Indeed. If the thread was titled "Tinubu found guilty" the paid hack, azzlicker , bigoted sycophant and his blind bunch of hateful followers would have drowned this thread with 2000 responses of wild jubilation. As it is , they are now crying into their garri because their hatred has not translated into anything concrete.
Re: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by kokoA(m): 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2011
Its obvious that the case was just political. PDP have succeded in making the man even more popular undecided
Re: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by baslone: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2011
Tinubu! Cat with many lives!!
Re: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2011
Where is beaf hiding now ?
Re: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by AZeD1(m): 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2011
Beaf what happened Abi ACN don bribe the judges again grin grin grin
Re: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by 9icelag: 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2011
wonders shall never end in Naija
Re: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by babaowo: 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2011
Asiwaju your mouthed,S/W nigeria most mouthed region in africa,haterz dive into kanji dam.lolz
Re: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by sugardaddy1(m): 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2011
Tinubu pass una, all u haters!
Re: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2011
Congrats to ACN, progress loving Nigerians and Tinubu.

Asiwaju of Yorubaland, Your footprints upon the sands of 9ja political time will never be forgotten.

Once more, weldone. Time to get back to work and deliver kogi  state from that Club of Assassins - Pee Di Pee
Re: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2011
cant nobody take my crown cant no fisherman hold me down

oh no i got to keep on loungin'

take that beaf and shove it where gej shoves it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2011
Beaf show face na or you dey fear the razists ?
Re: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by ektbear: 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2011
oyb:

LWKMD grin grin grin grin

Your timely and appropriate rap lyrics are hilarious grin
Re: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by Pukkah: 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2011
I warned all those rejoicing then that this would only make Tinubu more popular and held in greater awe.  Has it not?

They have also succeeded in making him stronger because the sword of Damocles, which they were persistently wielding and dangling around his neck to rein him in, has been destroyed with their own hands.  

Which other case is left now that the foreign accounts issue is settled?  Unwittingly, they have increased his popularity, peace of mind and name mention. Imagine that those who did this are his political foes?  Are they smart at all - making your enemy stronger/more popular with your own money, platform, and resources?
Re: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2011
To the Others, those Retrogressives just 1 advice, Run into a moving train, hug BHBs or Hug a live PHCN Transformer. Not satisfied? jump into the nearest lagoon, lake or river
Re: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by jascon1(m): 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2011
so u wa tell me say tinubu no thief money we need a mean black man to rule us. not a whispering toddler. nothing has changed at all since this man took up power. now, am beginning to see why ppl call him useless names. all na d same
Re: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by Pukkah: 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2011
jascon1:

so u wa tell me say tinubu no thief money we need a mean black man to rule us. not a whispering toddler. nothing has changed at all since this man took up power. now, am beginning to see why ppl call him useless names. all na d same

Was he taken to the Bureau because he stole money? Do you want to get this clarified? I am not saying you should not ask questions but let's not be in a hurry to call people names.
Re: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by oderemo(m): 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2011
I hate tinubu with passion ,but but if this is one over that RAZist beaf i will gladly join the party.
Inada baki.
Re: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by purplekayc(m): 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2011
what were you thinking would happen before this is nigeria people with much money and connections would always have their way and make others look foolish grin grin
Re: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by EkoIle1: 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2011
I'm  not even surprised, they didn't have any case to start with anyways. Tinubu and his lawyers were basically calling the shots, they clowned and lectured the incompetent and corrupt government lawyers and the judges. No match for Asiwaju and his lawyers

The Winners                                                                  

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

The people of the great state of Lagos

The people of the Great Region Of SW Nigeria

Uncle Aregbe and the ACN leadership

The freedom and justice loving people of Nigerias

The Losers

Odeshuku El Retardo Ebelewe Badluck

The PDP

The SW PDP

The Lagos PDP

The Tribune

HID and her goofy and sell out clownish followers

Long Live Asiwaju Bola Tinubu
Re: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by aljharem3: 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2011
Chai !!!!! cry cry cry cry cry

How can a tribunal name those charges with concrete evidence and Tiunbu still comes out laughing

HABA Nigeria is tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo corrupt

When someone like Tinubu cannot be convicted and go to jail , what now happens to people like atiku, Obj ciroma and co

Tinubu was a thief and all those charges laid against him were all true.

the yorubas say Ojo gbogbon ni ti ole, ojo kan ni ti olowo

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that right there is a proverb for Tinubu, he should better change his ways and stop monopplising power and companies from the yoruba stock

Although I rather join a corrupt Tinubu and his governors are doing the work than Beaf and PDP where they praise likes of IBB and OBJ as the best president Nigeria ever had.

ennfff said
Re: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by Gbawe: 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2011
oyb:

take that beaf and shove it where gej shoves it  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oyb, you wicked no be small OOOO !!!! The silly tramp should just leave Nairaland. Beaf is always writing cheques , destined to bounce, his weak and mediocre "hero" (GEJ) does not have the ability or character to cash. "Dokpesi will be jailed for life" yet we all saw him become election campaigner for GEJ. What a clown .

Some folks , unable to reason correctly, because of blind support for their kinsman, will never understand that , but for luck and kingmaking, the likes of GEJ do not possess the ability to share a stage with those who , like or hate them, are purposeful, deliberate and politically sagacious like Tinubu.
Re: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by piroh(m): 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2011
Beaf is currently hiding under his bed, shameless haters, the Yoruba nation under the leadership of Asiwaju Tinubu cannot be intimidated by the agents of the clueless GEJ
Re: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2011
Re: BREAKING: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video )

[size=13pt]Damn it!! Damn It!!! Damn it!! %$@#%S Aaaaaarghhh!!  angry  angry   angry  angry  one day i tell ya, one day  tongue[/size] (goes back to the drawing board)
Re: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2011
Beaf show face na.no let awon egbon mi razists yi steal the show o.see oyb,gbawe and eko ile poking/pinging you and you are not replying them.
Re: Code of Conduct Tribunal Dismisses Tinubu's Case + Video by Tafugo: 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2011
The difference between Tinumbu and the others is that unlike Ibori and co Tinumbu is smart. You don't become Treasurer of Mobil by being a dullard.The others are just plain brazen thieves who cannot even steal creatively.If you make your houseboy a Governor what do you expect. Gbenga Daniel has never worked in a structured environment where you adhere to rules and regulations, Lucky thief of Edo has probably only worked for Okada holdings, Akala is a Policeman,  Ohakim confirmed 419, Kalu former Abia Gov has been doing 419 since the early 80's. Most(not all o)of   these people could not have passed an aptitude test let alone work in a multinational company. Just like IBB and Obasanjo for Tinabs the more you look the less you see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12 Reasons Maduka Is The Choice For Ndi Anambra As Governor / FG Seeks ₦‎35 Billion To Revive Ajaokuta Steel Company / High Oil Price Pushes Subsidy On Petrol To N65.6 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.