Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Dr Sign Fireman --- My Daddy! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Sign Fireman --- My Daddy! (784 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Dr Sign Fireman --- My Daddy! by Ademiro: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2011
Let them talk all they want i am proud to have you as my Dad any day, any time!
Re: Dr Sign Fireman --- My Daddy! by Watkind: 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2011
Me too! Daddy, more grace to your life and please keep up the good works. Keep blessing everyone of us. It's GOD you are working for.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman --- My Daddy! by taskgirl: 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2011
Rev. Dr. Sign Fireman is a real man of GOD. He is GOD's Own General of Our Time! Move on Dad, GOD is with you!

1 Like

Re: Dr Sign Fireman --- My Daddy! by Claus(m): 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2011
We call Him Jesus.
We call him Paul.
We call him Peter.
We call him James.
You call him our daddy, Rev. Dr. Sign Fireman.

Spot the odd one out!
Re: Dr Sign Fireman --- My Daddy! by PastorAIO: 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2011
I am always very impressed by what seems to be the wide ranging impact of Nairaland. I am certain that just as with Oyaks sending agents to come and improve his PR and, if they can't, to scatter NL, it is obvious that Fireman is now resorting to the same tactics. And they all blatantly have no more than 10 posts to their name. Some are probably multiple IDs.

Obviously the exposure is hitting fireman hard and discussion forums such as NL is costing his business dearly.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman --- My Daddy! by JeSoul(f): 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2011
Pastor you are spot on.
Multiple spamming topics not allowed hence thread locked. Please continue here:

Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-813265.0.html

(1)

Prayer For Nigeria / Have The “Christian” Zionists Accused You Of Preaching A “Replacement Theology” / Jesus Christ Is Not, In Reality And Essence, A Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.