Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Epicworship: FREE Church Presentation Software - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Epicworship: FREE Church Presentation Software (2578 Views)

Presentation And Enthronement. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epicworship: FREE Church Presentation Software by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2011
Check out my new Church presentation software. It is and will always remain FREE to use. Just returning my skills to God.
You guys will love the features.

http://www.bufflogic.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=65&Itemid=64
Re: Epicworship: FREE Church Presentation Software by Joagbaje(m): 3:59am On Dec 02, 2011
Very commendable ,Congratulations. How soon will the mac version come out?
Re: Epicworship: FREE Church Presentation Software by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 02, 2011
Soon as I get bothered enough to release it  tongue

This is also going to be an open source project.
Re: Epicworship: FREE Church Presentation Software by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 21, 2012
Alright. The next Beta release will be posted online within the next 24 hrs.

This will include an inbuilt audio/video player (enabling smoother transitional effects) and Mac support!! cheesy

There are two crucial requirements to this new release though, and that is:

- that you have Java updated to version 6u31 AND;
- that you download & install JavaFX 2.1 (not 2.0.1 smiley )
JavaFX 2.1 is currently a developer preview only, but you can sure use it and start using EpicWorship live beta right away!
Mac Users: Just go ahead and download the JavaFX2.1 SDK as they haven't put a runtime on there just yet.

I updated the EpicWorship page on our site with links to do these.

let me know if you have any questions getting this to run.
Re: Epicworship: FREE Church Presentation Software by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2012
- Beta release posted
- EpicWorship Sourcecode uploaded to Google Projects. See link in above post.

Have fun smiley
Re: Epicworship: FREE Church Presentation Software by JeSoul(f): 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2012
Nice. I haven't been able to preview it yet but will do so when I get home. Kudos esp making it free for cheap church folk smiley. That it is Mac friendly is also very good. Good job and more cyber power to you.
Re: Epicworship: FREE Church Presentation Software by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2012
And yet another new Release. (v1.0.1.5)
This major release includes a brand New UI!
You can now resize the director to fit your screen and everything will stretch accordingly.

This release also includes some fixes and some centralized storage changes to ensure that you will always see your song data no matter where in your computer you run EpicWorship from.

Read more here:
[url]http://code.google.com/p/epicworship/downloads/detail?name=EpicWorship%20v1.0.1.5.zip[/url]

Remember that you need to have at least JavaFX 2.1+ installed on your machine from here:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javafx/downloads/devpreview-1429449.html

(1) (Reply)

See Who's Responsible for the Hajj Stampede / Who Is A True Christian? Let's Ask Some Major Christian Sects / MUST READ!! How I Figured Out Christianity Is Not Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.