Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,785 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:51 PM

What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible (2606 Views)

Jesus Is The New Testament Bible / Jesus Is The New Testament Bible / Pics:archaeologists Discover The City Of Sodom & Gomorrah Matching Old Testament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by Icon4s(m): 7:55am On Oct 18, 2015
There are so many great stories in the Old testament Bible. And my favorite is David Vs Goliath!
One of the great wonders of our God.

Which is your favorite?
Re: What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by Tallesty1(m): 7:56am On Oct 18, 2015
Creation
Re: What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by Beesluv: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2015
Hmmm
Re: What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 18, 2015
shadrack, mishak and abadinegor

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 18, 2015
Mine is the story of King David!
Re: What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by johnydon22(m): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2015
-That part where a man and his donkey had some real heart to heart conversation. . . That was cute..cheesy

- When some dude lodged in the belly of a fish for 3 days and didn't take any selfie. .seriously shiit did get real... lipsrsealed

-Or that part 2bears mauled 42 children who didn't have legs to run but waited in line for their turn to get mauled one after the other.. grin

-1 ship took in all animals in the world in pairs, had enough provisions to last a year and was manned only by 4 men and 4 women... this is real!!! Praise da lord shocked

- New testament is that time Jesus was praying in PRIVATE and somehow somebody who was supposed to be sleeping knew what Jesus prayed in private and wrote about it.... Seems legit wink

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 18, 2015
Genesis 7:21-23
God drowns the entire population of the earth: men, women, children.

Numbers 16:41-49
The Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them. So, God sends a plague that kills 14,000 more of them.

Joshua 10:10-11
God helps the Israelites slaughter the Amorites by sword, then finishes them off with rocks from the sky.

Judges 19:22-29
A mob demands to rape a godly master’s guest. The master offers his daughter and a concubine to them instead. They take the concubine and gang-rape her all night. The master finds her on his doorstep in the morning, cuts her into 12 pieces, and ships the pieces around the country.

And my personal favorite

GOD sends 2 bears to kill 42 youths for mocking Elisha.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-HU935ig_VJA/T08Ng7M23bI/AAAAAAAAAXw/5NJLxECuhy0/s640/biblebears.png[/img]

What a FAITHFUL GOD we serve.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 18, 2015
Ever noticed how the older we grew, the smaller Goliath became...

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 18, 2015
Re: What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by johnydon22(m): 9:37am On Oct 18, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Ever noticed how the older we grew, the smaller Goliath became...

Moses brings the 10 commandment that outlaws murder, comes down immediately from the mountain and murders 300

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2015
johnydon22:

Moses brings the 10 commandment that outlaws murder, comes down immediately from the mountain and murders 300
Moses and God killed more Israelites than the Egyptians. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by simplex2: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2015
That moment when a certain Lot got drunk and was thoroughly fvcked by his daughters reversed cowgirl style.

You got to love it; I love threeso.me like madt!
Re: What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by johnydon22(m): 9:46am On Oct 18, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Moses and God killed more Israelites than the Egyptians. grin
Don't forget a rib turned into a woman..

shiit i even thought evolution was ridiculous ... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 18, 2015
johnydon22:
Don't forget a rib turned into a woman..

shiit i even thought evolution was ridiculous ... grin
Adam was the first to eat ribs.. grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by johnydon22(m): 9:49am On Oct 18, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Adam was the first to eat ribs.. grin grin wink

And then a snake who somehow could talk told the rib woman to eat and apple and she did and God got mad..

was real mad that he had to murder his son for it but heck that didn't do it he is still mad ...cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2015
johnydon22:

And then a snake who somehow could talk told the rib woman to eat and apple and she did and God got mad..

was real mad that he had to murder his son for it but heck that didn't do it he is still mad ...cheesy
Lol.
First he flooded us, then his son does James Bond on our behalf, but still he will send us to burning fire for the rest of eternity. The all-Sufficient craves worship like crack, even his Son said he will turn stones to worship HIM if we don't. lmfao.. what a sick baby..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by Krystalzkris(f): 10:00am On Oct 18, 2015
i love the part where an angel appeared to Joseph and told him to escape with his wife and Jesus in the dream... He didn't tell anyone,then how come its in the bible.. And lest we forget,he was also warned of his fiancee's pregnancy in the dream,he didnt tell anyone to avoid the death of his wife,yet we all know..
Re: What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by Krystalzkris(f): 10:01am On Oct 18, 2015
i love the part where an angel appeared to Joseph and told him to escape with his wife and Jesus in the DREAM... He didn't tell anyone,then how come its in the bible.. And lest we forget,he was also warned of his fiancee's pregnancy in the DREAM,he didnt tell anyone to avoid the death of his wife,yet we all know..
Re: What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by johnydon22(m): 10:12am On Oct 18, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Lol.
First he flooded us, then his son does James Bond on our behalf, but still he will send us to burning fire for the rest of eternity. The all-Sufficient craves worship like crack, even his Son said he will turn stones to worship HIM if we don't. lmfao.. what a sick baby..

At least the God ea started minding his business after flooding us......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by johnydon22(m): 10:13am On Oct 18, 2015
Krystalzkris:
i love the part where an angel appeared to Joseph and told him to escape with his wife and Jesus in the DREAM... He didn't tell anyone,then how come its in the bible.. And lest we forget,he was also warned of his fiancee's pregnancy in the DREAM,he didnt tell anyone to avoid the death of his wife,yet we all know..

And somehow the authors knew mary's sex life and knew so well she was a virgin... damn!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by Krystalzkris(f): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2015
johnydon22:

And somehow the authors knew mary's sex life and knew so well she was a virgin... damn!!!
of course the authors should know.. When writing a novel,don't you know the part the characters should play?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by malvisguy212: 10:29am On Oct 18, 2015
johnydon22:
-That part where a man and his donkey had some real heart to heart conversation. . . That was cute..cheesy

- When some dude lodged in the belly of a fish for 3 days and didn't take any selfie. .seriously shiit did get real... lipsrsealed

-Or that part 2bears mauled 42 children who didn't have legs to run but waited in line for their turn to get mauled one after the other.. grin

-1 ship took in all animals in the world in pairs, had enough provisions to last a year and was manned only by 4 men and 4 women... this is real!!! Praise da lord shocked

- New testament is that time Jesus was praying in PRIVATE and somehow somebody who was supposed to be sleeping knew what Jesus prayed in private and wrote about it.... Seems legit wink
the talking donkey and the rest is a supernatural event, your corrupted mind and bias attitude is making you not to see the truth.

Jesus pray in private and it was recorded in the bible because the writer were inspired by God.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by johnydon22(m): 10:30am On Oct 18, 2015
Krystalzkris:
of course the authors should know.. When writing a novel,don't you know the part the characters should play?

And who dah Bleep in their right senses would someone tell they got pregnant by some God and they believe it... if you cannot believe it if you fiancee told you i still wonder how one could believe the fable..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by johnydon22(m): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2015
malvisguy212:
the talking donkey and the rest is a supernatural event, your corrupted mind and bias attitude is making you not to see the truth.

There is no place i ever mentioned doubting the stories on that post now you got defensive... I only listed out my favourite parts and you start shouting "corrupt" "biased"

talk about insecurity ..grin. . . . Why is your belief so flimsy that you are just too insecure in it..wink

Jesus pray in private and it was recorded in the bible because the writer were inspired by God.

Yes yes this is true praise the lord... !!!grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by Krystalzkris(f): 10:36am On Oct 18, 2015
johnydon22:

And who dah Bleep in their right senses would someone tell they got pregnant by some God and they believe it... if you cannot believe it if you fiancee told you i still wonder how one could believe the fable..
its just a made up story sha,its bound to have flaws... And Mary just blinked her eyes and voila,a baby started growing in her
Re: What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by johnydon22(m): 10:39am On Oct 18, 2015
Krystalzkris:
its just a made up story sha,its bound to have flaws... And Mary just blinked her eyes and voila,a baby started growing in her

But somehow people doubt the story of God (Zeus) getting Alcmene pregnant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by malvisguy212: 10:39am On Oct 18, 2015
johnydon22:

There is no place i ever mentioned doubting the stories on that post now you got defensive... I only listed out my favourite parts and you start shouting "corrupt" "biased"

talk about insecurity ..grin. . . . Why is your belief so flimsy that you are just too insecure in it..wink

Yes yes this is true praise the lord... !!!grin
alright, continue to mock God word, its is your choice.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by malvisguy212: 10:42am On Oct 18, 2015
Yesterday night, I dream an atheist is on the run, he look terrified. Let just keep our fingers cross.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by johnydon22(m): 10:43am On Oct 18, 2015
malvisguy212:
alright, continue to mock God word, its is your choice.

Ok saying that a guy and his donkey had some conversations is mocking God's word?

Or is this not really God's word mocking itself... SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by johnydon22(m): 10:45am On Oct 18, 2015
malvisguy212:
Yesterday night, I dream an atheist is on the run, he look terrified. Let just keep our fingers cross.

You see this people ^^^^ this is called prophecy ... Hallelujah!!! grin

When was the last time you took malaria drugs bro?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by malvisguy212: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2015
johnydon22:

Ok saying that a guy and his donkey had some conversations is mocking God's word?

Or is this not really God's word mocking itself... SMH
do you believe in the supernatural power of God ?
Re: What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible by johnydon22(m): 10:49am On Oct 18, 2015
malvisguy212:
do you believe in the supernatural power of God ?

Yes actually that's why i believe Hercules helped Atlas hold up the earth during his tasks and oh yes God got Alcmene mother of Hercules pregnant.

and Perseus had a flying horse..... If i didn't believe in the supernatural power of God how come i believe all these stories...

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 / Who Has The Song MO Sun Layo Mo Ji Layo? / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.