Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Igbo Kwenu ,: English Is Prohibited,o Burukwa N'ibughi Onye Igbo Esonyekwana - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ,: English Is Prohibited,o Burukwa N'ibughi Onye Igbo Esonyekwana (5032 Views)

Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ,: English Is Prohibited,o Burukwa N'ibughi Onye Igbo Esonyekwana by creamdream: 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2008
Your special talent na to open your mouth abuse people from other tribes, some igbo guys for here no understand the language o, infact this thread is illegal, and must be removed give me 24 hours,
Re: Igbo Kwenu ,: English Is Prohibited,o Burukwa N'ibughi Onye Igbo Esonyekwana by creamdream: 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2008
b]PROPER ENGLISH LANGUAGE ONLY
Please use standard, proper, and clear English at all times when publicly discussing topics on the Nairaland Forum. Avoid the use of Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, local 'pidgin', or other languages on the forum. If you find it necessary to express yourself using any of these other languages, then you must provide a translation in clear, proper, standard English so that those that don't understand the language you have used would still be able to enjoy the forum.

MY POINT IS, YOU MUST TRANSLATE OR else you disobey at your own peril BAN BAN BAN
Re: Igbo Kwenu ,: English Is Prohibited,o Burukwa N'ibughi Onye Igbo Esonyekwana by creamdream: 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2008
b]PROPER ENGLISH LANGUAGE ONLY FROM FORUM RULES
Please use standard, proper, and clear English at all times when publicly discussing topics on the Nairaland Forum. Avoid the use of Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, local 'pidgin', or other languages on the forum. If you find it necessary to express yourself using any of these other languages, then you must provide a translation in clear, proper, standard English so that those that don't understand the language you have used would still be able to enjoy the forum.

MY POINT IS, YOU MUST TRANSLATE OR else you disobey at your own peril BAN BAN BAN
Re: Igbo Kwenu ,: English Is Prohibited,o Burukwa N'ibughi Onye Igbo Esonyekwana by oziomatv(m): 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2008
BIKO MMADU GWARA M ANU OFIA KA O JE EBE NDI BE HA NO.

bros ENGLISH is not your language no matter how you studied it in school you won't  speak it better than it's owner.
              so this is for those who love their origin and culture not for want to be Englishman with black ass,
       Please I do respect all your effort in learning how to speak English but I personally hate it.
                  Please be proud of who you're. the confussion we've in Nigeria is not being able to understand ourselves even with the so called English.

I love your picks, you must be a kind of advocate.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ,: English Is Prohibited,o Burukwa N'ibughi Onye Igbo Esonyekwana by Ikomi(m): 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2008
creamdream:

THE RULE OF NAIRALAND SAYS, WRITE IN ENGLISH, Else you will be banned, UNA DEY CRASE

ghettochyk:

ohh pipe down. if u don't get it then ga gbuo onwe gi. nonsense. ewu awusa. hissssssssss.

@creamdream
Yeah pipe down, infact cylinder down. and if fortunately u get it u can still ga gbuo onwe gi. nonsense. Who really cares?

Sorry creamdream I just had to add to her advise to you. She kinda rules. cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu ,: English Is Prohibited,o Burukwa N'ibughi Onye Igbo Esonyekwana by ghettochyk(f): 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2008
lol!! Ikomi, i n'ato m ochi!!!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ,: English Is Prohibited,o Burukwa N'ibughi Onye Igbo Esonyekwana by Kashif(m): 10:24am On Feb 04, 2008
Umu Igbo!

Dike ana akpa ogwu n'anya!
Ofu onye ana asi 'unu abiala?'!
Nkanka egbe n'ebu nnekwu okuko!
Obu afo ime asuru ora nri!
Ogba aka achu agwo!
Ji abara aba n'epu ome!
Azu eru ala!
Nkanka akpa n'esi anu anu!
Akwa okuko ekwe eriri! (you cannot knot a rope round an egg!)

Biko, unu atupulara ha onu maka na obu ihe onye n'eme k'ekwe n'akpo ya! Jidenu ka unu ji! Onweghi ihe oke puru ime ite ola. Onye mekaria, ohu ihe oku ji nti oke eme. Egbe bere ugo bere O ,

Udo diri umu Igbo!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ,: English Is Prohibited,o Burukwa N'ibughi Onye Igbo Esonyekwana by Zandra1(f): 4:58am On Feb 05, 2008
Ndi Igbo ekene mu unu. Amaghim ihem ga ede now so nga sign out maka enwerem class ututu echi cheesy.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ,: English Is Prohibited,o Burukwa N'ibughi Onye Igbo Esonyekwana by creamdream: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2008
oziomatv:

bros ENGLISH is not your language no matter how you studied it in school you won't speak it better than it's owner.
so this is for those who love their origin and culture not for want to be Englishman with black ass,
Please I do respect all your effort in learning how to speak English but I personally hate it.
Please be proud of who you're. the confussion we've in Nigeria is not being able to understand ourselves even with the so called English.

Yes am an advocate by profession aby all means a lawyer and YOU dont get it do you?, i speak 5 Nigerian Languages, (you wont speak english better than the owners?? Wrong!! during my few visiststo the UK(England)i found out most (70%) of English people knows less Grammer and vocabulary than the average Nigerian graduate, a great percentage are also Illitrates who can niether read nor write their Language(so no follow me talk say you no fit yean english pass many oyibos), well be proud of your language by all means but obet rules, i speak yoruba,idanre,Bini,a little husa and tolorable igbo, nuff said!!

Re: Igbo Kwenu ,: English Is Prohibited,o Burukwa N'ibughi Onye Igbo Esonyekwana by creamdream: 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2008
oziomatv:

bros ENGLISH is not your language no matter how you studied it in school you won't speak it better than it's owner.

yes am an advocate by profession aby all means a lawyer and YOU don't get it do you?, i speak 5 Nigerian Languages, (you wont speakenglish better than the owners?? Wrong!! during my few visist sto the UK(England)i found out most (70%) of English people knows less Grammer and vocabulary than the average Nigerian graduate, a great percentage are also Illitrates who can niether read nor write their Language(so no follow me talk say you no fit yearn english pass many oyibos), well be proud of your language by all means but obeyr rules, i speak yoruba,idanre,Bini,a little hausa and tolorable igbo, IT WIILL BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH FORUM RULES IF YOU TRANSLATE YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS FOR THE BENEFIT OF OTHER TRIBES, THAT IS THE RULE OF THE SITE, TRANSLATE!! SIMPLE!!ezeku, nuff said!!

Re: Igbo Kwenu ,: English Is Prohibited,o Burukwa N'ibughi Onye Igbo Esonyekwana by chibaby5(f): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2008
ndewoo nuoo cheesy cheesy cheesylol cnt say much
Re: Igbo Kwenu ,: English Is Prohibited,o Burukwa N'ibughi Onye Igbo Esonyekwana by romeo(m): 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2008
creamdream:

yes am an advocate by profession aby all means a lawyer and YOU don't get it do you?, i speak 5 Nigerian Languages, (you wont speakenglish better than the owners?? Wrong!! during my few visist sto the UK(England)i found out most (70%) of English people knows less Grammer and vocabulary than the average Nigerian graduate, a great percentage are also Illitrates who can niether read nor write their Language(so no follow me talk say you no fit yearn english pass many oyibos), well be proud of your language by all means but obeyr rules, i speak yoruba,idanre,Bini,a little hausa and tolorable igbo, IT WIILL BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH FORUM RULES IF YOU TRANSLATE YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS FOR THE BENEFIT OF OTHER TRIBES, THAT IS THE RULE OF THE SITE, TRANSLATE!! SIMPLE!!ezeku, nuff said!!

Ara ga agba ndi ara!!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ,: English Is Prohibited,o Burukwa N'ibughi Onye Igbo Esonyekwana by AMY4: 5:29pm On May 15, 2009
Ayo biko si ebea pua, tupu N were ngba ndi igbo ji awugbu agwo wujie gi ukwu ofe mmanu gi ahu. Biko ndi igbo ibe m dalu nu. Enugu, Abia, Bayelsa, Imo, Delta, Anambra and Rivers Ndewo. Afuru m unu n"anya nke ukwu. Isi Okwua ( English is prohibited) masiri m nke ukwu. okwesiri ka anyi na asu asusu anyi ebe obula anyi no. obughi soso asusu bekee ka anyi ga n"asu oge obula. IHere emela gi n"isu ala Nna gi. Ekele m unu.

Re: Igbo Kwenu ,: English Is Prohibited,o Burukwa N'ibughi Onye Igbo Esonyekwana by AloyEmeka9: 7:25pm On May 15, 2009
@AMY,
Nne ibu onye ebee(where are you from)?. Kanyi maara ma anyi ga abia mee ego i.

(1) (2)

Swede In Need Of Help With Nigerian Pidgin / Tribe With Best And Worst Men As Husbands / Pictures Of Some Of Ethiopia Past Rulers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.