Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (2123 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by ekpriobong(m): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2011
Re: ... by seedord247(m): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2011
If na another naija Girl whala poster na swear i go swear for you . . Make i get my Microscope
Re: ... by Natasha2(f): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2011
first your ex is no good don't even consider her, bro trust me she's only coming back to you because the guy had dumppped her. , and she will leave you again when she sees another guy trust me on this one, It has happened several times, she just wants to use you, now that she has no one, you know what they say half bread is better than none

As for the cousin well its up to you, who do you love more, the cousin or your ex? if its her cousin then you have no problem go on with her. But if its your ex, guy forget it. Don't even think of going back. cos when she has another opportunity she would leave you again, don't be blinded by love sometimes you have to man up and make important decisions even if they'll hurt. Good luck
Re: ... by lwise(m): 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2011
Them no teach you how to summarise a story.I cant read all but the girl Bleep up just move on with your life.One thing I learnt just of recent was that if you are ready to marry,dont dat a girl less than 24yrs.Any girl above that will jump at the offer.
Re: ... by Natasha2(f): 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2011
lwise:

Them no teach you how to summarise a story.I cant read all but the girl bleep up just move on with your life.One thing I learnt just of recent was that if you are ready to marry,dont dat a girl less than 24yrs.Any girl above that will jump at the offer.
you should be ashamed of yourself,  tongue  grin Don't tell me you weren't able to read this short thing?  shocked shocked shocked no wonder it is said that if you want to hide something from a black man put it in writing  undecided undecided what a pirry
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2011
what do i say now. . .ermm thinkin. . . If u love d new chick then blank d old one cos she will still dump u again.
Re: ... by freecocoa(f): 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2011
OP Err mm na wa for that girl aunty sha,she get Phd for Ameobology and professorship for Aproko technology.
 Anyways I'd advice you to move on with your life,its obvious your ex is back cos she's been dumped but if you get liver,give her another chance,you never can tell,as for her cousin leave the poor girl alone,you don't love her,you just want to do"one or two things with her" without your ex knowing,talking like this even shows you are not an honorable person,all of una na the same thing. Peace.
Re: ... by seedord247(m): 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2011
I don't you nee anyone to tell you your stance for naw  . .your ex GF sounds very selfish, and very confused. It sounds like she thought you'd wait for her to stop playing around like a child and come back and settled down. You didn't do that, you moved on. And good for you, dude. . . Instead of her understand the reality of the situation. SHE left,  Well she is doing exactly whats he plans.  So you need to have your self respect built back up, and decide if she is worth giving up on yourself in order to have her in your life back. she has her cake and eats it too. So since she dumped you, why on earth are you still taking his crap, move on  with her cousin as Natasha . . .

Pls don't come back and tell us  that you have accept her back  . . i go go naked inside snow swear for you ni . . but wait you said you dis-Nyansh her  . . are you the first person, shey you know how many Girls wey i don dis-nyansh. . .abeg No be today  . .Like i said earlier move on with your Life.
Re: ... by Utsaku(f): 4:54am On Dec 01, 2011
Wyclef jean sang this 'they say two wrongs can't make a right' I believe it. Both of u are wrong . What on earth shld make u beat a woman? U drove into into the arms of another man, the oppotunity she got of meeting one who adours her made her run from u. On her part she would hav been patient not in the beating but in ur status. She really loves u to have returned, what ur feeling for her cousin is just a mirage, cos of over familiarity I tell u, u will get over it faster, my advice is if u truely love ur girl go back to her, otherwise u will marry the cousin and be sleeping wit ur. Love shourtly in life.
Re: ... by ekpriobong(m): 8:59am On Dec 01, 2011
Thank you all so far especially Natasha [/b]and [b]Seedord247. Utsaku, yours is powerful but it so unfortunate that if someone makes me angry and I can't do anything, i'll be crying myself but I reject the later part happening to me. Freecocoa, why do you say we are the same thing? No be so o!

But I don't know why some girls don't even have regard for their bodies and they are not also ready to endure with you during hard times. It just unfortunate.
Re: ... by 195(f): 9:51am On Dec 01, 2011
where is downcasted when u need him most angry
Re: ... by Natasha2(f): 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2011
ekpriobong:

Thank you all so far especially Natasha [/b]and [b]Seedord247. Utsaku, yours is powerful but it so unfortunate that if someone makes me angry and I can't do anything, i'll be crying myself but I reject the later part happening to me. Freecocoa, why do you say we are the same thing? No be so o!

But I don't know why some girls don't even have regard for their bodies and they are not also ready to endure with you during hard times. It just unfortunate.
you're welcome, but guy I didn't see the part where you said you beat her , I thought I saw I don't beat her, so lemme say what I would have said if I saw it. You're wrong in that aspect, it seems its something you do frequently maybe I'm wrong, maybe that pushed her away from you, but nevertheless don't go back to her and please try to control yourself in your new relationship k it will do you good wink
Re: ... by ekpriobong(m): 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2011
ekpriobong:

I had this girl, we have always being good friends but at a point she begins to change. She wouldn't allow me touch her or give me that time we used to have discussing and playing together. I asked her what was going on and she told me everything was fine that she just decided to stop having "funs" for now. So after sometime, I got used to it and never bothered her again. This is a relationship that have survived more than 3 years though with break-ups and make-ups because am a stubborn type (I do beat her anyway). We used to love each other so much,

Natasha, you are powerful. Thank you.
Re: ... by Roland17(m): 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2011
Honestly your love story is not too different from many Guys back at home, especially the few faithful, committed guys with prospects, but i would say you must stop hitting ladies whenever they make you angry, its in no way gentlemanly.

I would advice you to move on with your life you have met your lucky charm, a comforter, there is nothing wrong in looking back at the past, but there is something wrong walking back to a past that treated you like a street dog.

Learn from experience,
Re: ... by freecocoa(f): 11:48pm On Dec 01, 2011
ekpriobong:

Freecocoa, why do you say we are the same thing? No be so o!

I didn't even notice the beating her part,how can you keep beating her and expect her to endure till maybe when you kill her?I wouldn't if I was in her shoe.
I wrote what I wrote cos I mean you said you wanna have something with her cousin without her knowing,or am I wrong? Reading your story again,I think you still love your ex,you definitely contributed to her leaving you,if you think you have the heart to endure the worst,give it a trial again.
Re: ... by mimi234: 1:58am On Dec 02, 2011
i think both of you are mumu's loool (no offense)

But in the beginning none of you defined what type of relationship you're in. Are you two officially dating or just very close friends because it isn't clear which one you guys are.

And until you define your relationship both of you will be confused hence you will think your in a relationship and she would think she isn't and goes off to get a new boyfriend etc etc.

communication is the key. grin
Re: ... by crissmac: 2:54am On Dec 02, 2011
d english made me weep, r u sure datd not d reason she left u? (just kidding)!
first off bro, u made a mistake goin afta her cousin - dats family & its quite wrong. and take it or leave it, as long a u are wit her cousin she will always be in view & will have ease of access to u. take her back and begin to endure a vicious circle of break ups & make ups which will spell doom for 1 of the 3 of you involved. her- ur ex, her cousin (d current 1) or u( & i'm betting my money on u!)
Re: ... by topup: 3:14am On Dec 02, 2011
I don't believe you can love two people at the same time. What you're doing is making your relationship into what it wasn't. Like you said, you had problems, you argued and you beat her, that doesn't sound healthy.

What you're upset about is the time you've lost. I would just move on if I was you, and be smart, it sounds like you like being in pain, all this going back and forth, and holding onto a woman who has already trashed your name and abandoned you.

Think of it this way, if the guy she was with was perfect and treated her well, she would never be calling you now begging for you, do you want her so bad you would settle for second place - twice?

Think about it.
Re: ... by kelz88(f): 3:27am On Dec 02, 2011
Break-up and make-up relationship is nothing but a joke.

That being said, you need to fix up! How can you beating your girl?? Maybe that's why she left you. Think about it.
Plus 3 years is a long time to be dating, for some Naija chicks. Marriage is always on their mind so she probably just jumped at the opportunity the other guy offered her. Speak to her and find out where you guys went wrong.

If you guys manage to work thinks out and break up later please just put an end to the relationship. See it as something that wasn't meant to happen. You guys have tried already!

Please don't date her cousin. Just allow that family. Let them be! Besides you don't really like her like that; you just wanna mess about. Mehn, this kinda aunty fit cause wahala for una when you guys get together. Choi!
Re: ... by kpolli(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2011
I would have loved to advice u but this ur post is very confusing
Re: ... by Basildon1(m): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2011
For sum reason, men dey suffer these days. I dont really read stories anymore of boyfriends treating gals like shyt.

Babes just seem to be doing it BIG right now!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? / Pls Friends I Need Help On This / If Your Partner Slaps You In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.