Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? (14111 Views)

Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today / Buhari Postpones Emergency FEC Meeting Till Monday / Buhari Summons Emergency FEC Meeting On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by jmaine: 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

GEJ chop oyibo bread, He still look the way He look aka odechukwu,  how Him go come look and reason after He don dey chop those bleeping naija cassava ridden bread?,   ,  somebody shout ,,,mmehhh meeh,  mehhh, goat!!

You be real Mustafa abi na Mumuni we go name you . . . Cos you be confirm mumu . . .
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2011
AND WHAT ABOUT THOSE OF US WHO CANNOT TAKE ANYFIN THAT HAS CASSAVA?
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by Kx: 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2011
Ijogz K:

AND WHAT ABOUT THOSE OF US WHO CANNOT TAKE ANYFIN THAT HAS CASSAVA? 
Bread made with maize flower should be an innovative option.
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by ideylaff: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2011
GEJ ADC wan enter hin oga conversation abi d Minister (for and of) Agriculture na security risk.

I beg stand behind ya oga jor,  mumu,

www.nairaland.com/attachments/583838_a2_jpg6dfe8354f0f8d8d2fe2fde1061251636
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by shadrach77: 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2011
JamesDoe:

Why does a soldier have to stand behind GEJ?
that's his aide de camp  smiley smiley wink
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by tonjoan: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2011
Good policy. i go with everything papabrown and beaf submitted. 40% cassava (local content) and 60% wheat. gradually the equation will change.
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by Intrepid1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2011
Anyim wife no dey cook for house? See as the man dey down the bread! angry
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by aminuone: 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2011
eating cassava bread should be a thing of choice i hink government should work towards increasing the growing of wheat locally. Its sad that we import vegetable oil, rice , palm oil etc
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by executinal(m): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2011
Nice idea, it will go along way to boast cassava production
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2011
Why una wan use only Anyim taste the bread, what if it also contained Otapia pia?

Anyim watch ur back ooo b4 u become specimen,
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by Leysco(m): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2011
This bread would satisfy more than wheat-only bread cos of the cassava content. However, it may not smell nice.
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by chakula: 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2011
jmaine:

You be real Mustafa abi na Mumuni we go name you . . . Cos you be confirm mumu . . .

These Names doesn't fit the dude look for other categories of appellations and labeled him ok.
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2011
damola1:

They should simply close down the damn country called Nigeria. Or better still outsource it.
laughed so hard reading this! And this below.
okpara ugo:

Why una wan use only Anyim taste the bread, what if it also contained Otapia pia?

Anyim watch your back ooo b4 u become specimen,
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by Baawaa(m): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2011
Nigeria imports $5 Billion of wheat yearly making us one of the largest per capita importers in the world.
70% of that wheat is used in bread making.
If we can convert 40% of that wheat into cassava, then we would not only be saving over $2 billion yearly, we would have succeeded in creating an enormous market for cassava farmers in Nigeria.
When cassava becomes a $2-3 billion dollar industry, then graduates would go into farming instead of roaming the streets

You hav spoken very well,but d bad leaders will not let it work d way u see it
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by Soundmind(m): 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2011
A good development.
I pray they will this to most of our locally produced goods
It will give the producer much courage, attract more grant and patronage to him, create more jobs and develop this country faster.
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by sinachiman: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Mr. Presidoo na so hunga go take waka for naijia abeg find a better and more proactive measure to tackle our problem or have you 4goten that some people cannot afford of bread even if is made of 100% cassava
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by Pain(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2011
Rather than share the bread of life, they are sharing the bread of strife.
Cassava heads!
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by Beync(f): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2011
They are eating they national cake bread
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by scopusng(m): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2011
GEJ deceit. Mtew
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by prettiest1(f): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2011
I just wonder why most people are complaining of the up coming development, this will stand a better chance of employing youths that are jobless into the industry. Why complaining when you will one day end up eating this bread? Please GEJ carry on jare. I wish you will do more.
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2011
oh boy see nigerians celebrating creation of bread
lol
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by expert555: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2011
These are dunceeeeeeeeeeeeee after trillions of Naira waited what they have to show a loaf of bread fooooooooooooooooooooooolss
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by Yinkay: 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2011
Why is the minister kneeling down like that,  
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by yulad(m): 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2011
Someone is getting a medical check-up scheduled in Germany for GEJ and group as we speak. grin
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2011
Beaf: today GEJ farted
so nice,i have to say his fart is the best thing i have smelled in a long time

Jmaine:[size=14pt]HATERS HATE[/size]
GEJ is the best farter in Nigeria

Beaf:All the Boko Harams will not stop GEJ from Farting, the north has tried to stop him for farting

BUHARI WISHES HE COULD STOP GEJ FROM FARTING

phreakrabbit:I love how he positions his arse while he farts so great

Executinal:even as a guy i would go H.omo for GEJ

Beaf:Pics of presido at his best
BUHARI EAT your HEART OUT

Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by abelian: 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2011
shadrach77:

Quote from: JamesDoe on Yesterday at 11:14:54 PM
Why does a soldier have to stand behind GEJ?

that's his aide de camp smiley smiley wink

nooooo, the main reason is so as to give him some B.A.L.L.S as it seems he has none
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by Yinkay: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2011
Federal Executive Loafers eating Cassava Loafs. Aso Rock food budget shoud be adjusted downwards with this wonder bread and it must be declared the official snacks henceforth with chinchin,plaintain chips,kokoro,kulikuli etc
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by jmaine: 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2011
ehie:

Beaf: today GEJ farted
so nice,i have to say his fart is the best thing i have smelled in a long time

Jmaine:[size=14pt]HATERS HATE[/size]
GEJ is the best farter in Nigeria

Beaf:All the Boko Harams will not stop GEJ from Farting, the north has tried to stop him for farting

BUHARI WISHES HE COULD STOP GEJ FROM FARTING

phreakrabbit:I love how he positions his behind while he farts so great

Executinal:even as a guy i would go H.omo for GEJ

Beaf:Pics of presido at his best
BUHARI EAT your HEART OUT

what an Ehiediot . . . And a useless one at that . . .
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by mbulela: 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2011
Anyim is the wrong person to be testing that bread.
the man should be on a fruits and veggies only diet.
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by xanadu333: 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2011
this pple chop moni stull want chop poor man agege bread
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by Pukkah: 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2011
mbulela:

Anyim is the wrong person to be testing that bread.
the man should be on a fruits and veggies only diet.

Yinkay:

Federal Executive Loafers eating Cassava Loafs. Aso Rock food budget shoud be adjusted downwards with this wonder bread and it must be declared the official snacks henceforth with chinchin,plaintain chips,kokoro,kulikuli etc

xanadu333:

this pple chop moni stull want chop poor man agege bread

You guys are so funny. grin See the bottle of water that Anyim will top it with in front of him.
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by Vigilante: 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2011
FEC meetings should be scrapped if all they do is award contracts and eat bread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Block IPOB Funding Sources - Lai Mohammed / Southeast Thanks Buhari Over Niger Bridge, Seeks Shorter Completion Period / 2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.