Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria (9184 Views)

President Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars And Entertainers(Pics) / Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) / Nigeria’s Richest Entertainers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria by mekaboy(m): 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2011
NIGERIA SHOULD BAN THE IMPORTATION OF ARTISTS  grin grin grin  ANYONE CAUGHT IMPORTING ARTISTS SHOULD BE FINED AND THEIR ARTIST WILL BE SEIZED BY CUSTOMS. WE HAVE ENOUGH ARTISTS.

YES, ENTERTAINERS WILL STOP COMING, INVESTORS WILL STOP COMING, BRITAIN WILL STOP GIVING SUPPORT BECAUSE WE REFUSE TO BOW DOWN TO THEIR Same-sex IDOL.

THEN NIGERIA WILL BE LEFT ALONE, WE WILL THEN FIX OUR COUNTRY, NOBODY CAN FIX NIGERIA BUT NIGERIANS, ITS ALL THIS BORROWING AND IMPORTATION THAT PUT US HERE.

WHEN WE STOP RECEIVING SUPPORT AND INVESTORS, WE WILL LEARN TO MANAGE WHAT WE HAVE , AND DEVELOP OUR RESOURCES, WITH TIME WE WILL BRING THE WESTERN WORLD TO THEIR KNEES, BEGGING FOR OUR RESOURCES. wink
Re: Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2011
deprince0:

We don't need them in Nigeria. We don't need satanists in Nigeria, We don't need illuminati members in Nigeria. People who promote corruption,indency,homosexuality,haters of God, blasphamers, home breakers etc. We should stand up against pollution. JESUS IS LORD.
Look at the way you are blabbing as if Christianity is not foreign. Take your stupidity to yourself.
Re: Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria by okstol: 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2011
But seriously, who still listen to foreign jams sef? Na waaoo, 9ja artistes are on cloud nine right now. Hope some of u watched channel O music award some weeks back?. @Op, till we sit our lazy az*z up and ask for our rights, then we shouldn't blab about what dos fo*ols dat call demselves leaders are presently giving to us.
Re: Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria by mekaboy(m): 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2011
WETIN THE US ENTERTAINERS DEY SING SEF? BOOTY, SHIT, BITCH, HOW MANY OF THEM FIT TELL YOU THIS http://www.notjustok.com/2011/11/30/shakar-el-aka-ft-m-jay/ ENJOY grin grin grin
Re: Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria by kemmeye: 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2011
so what should they are only coming to tske our money anyway so good riddance
Re: Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria by kemmeye: 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2011
kemmeye:

so what should they are only coming to tske our money anyway so good riddance

so what should we do they are only coming to take our money anyway so good riddance
Re: Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria by ak47mann(m): 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2011
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this suckers in northern Nigeria we need to take them down coolS.W. those ones will chicken out and follow any order we give them,okay boys lets do it, smoke them out very quick,this mission will take 48 hours max cool cool

WHO'S NEXT

Re: Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria by dustydee: 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2011
@poster are you going out with Linda?I see you like posting links to her site. undecided
Re: Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria by silibaba: 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2011
they should come.  angry angry

tu baba and Psquare will pocket the money grin grin
Re: Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2011
ILLITERACY ON THE RISE IN NIGERIA,

I NEVER BOTHERED TO COMMENT ON THIS FORUM, BUT I COULDN'T TAKE THIS. I HOPE THE ILLITERACY AND LACK OF AWARENESS IN THIS NAIRA-LAND DOES NOT REPRESENT NIGERIA PEOPLE.
Re: Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria by bigdoo: 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2011
US entertainers or what did you say? I live in London but I don't ever play or listen to any foreign music when I am in London or Nigeria. Our local Nigerian musicians are doing very well and I cannot remember the last time I listened to foreign music or watched any foreign movies. For me it is Nigerian musicians and Nollywood films for life. Foreign entertainers can go to hell.
Re: Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria by Elizadath: 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2011
@ All, i dey fear o. E be like say Boko Haram people don enter Nairaland o. Wetin be dis arabic inscription in here again? Abi dem wan bomb Nairaland?
Re: Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria by attaboi(m): 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2011
@Obowunmi,thank u jare!Who bloody cares?How does that benefit us
Re: Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria by akinmax: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2011
I KEEP WONDERING WHY SOME PPLE KEEP THINKING SHALLOW IN THIS FORUM,IN THIS INFORMATION AGE. ARTISTE REFUSAL TO COME TO NIGERIA IS ONE OF THE INDEX,A TIP OF AN ICEBERG THAT SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY IMAGE, THE COUNTRY HAS BECAME A NIGHTMARE IN COMMUNITY OF NATIONS, IT'S NOT ABOUT THE MUSIC THEY PLAY OR THE MONEY THEY EARN FROM THE SHOW IS ABOUT THEIR PRESTIGE,ANXIETY.IT'S A SHAME, ! WHAT BOKO HARAM HAS BOUGHT TO THIS COUNTRY.WE SHOULD COLLECTIVELY CALL A SPADE A SPADE!.IT'S NOT ABOUT UNITED STATE ENTERTAINERS REFUSAL,IT ABOUT THE COUNTRY BAD IMAGE.
Re: Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria by crissmac: 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2011
i reinterate again, we dont care (& dats putting it mildly).
hw i wish other corrupt & evil organisations like shell who pollute d land & seek 2 silence all who challenge them will follow suit.
Re: Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria by Vigilante: 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2011
We dont need them. We have GEJ and his team to entertain us.
Re: Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria by JimmyBoy1: 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2011
Who needs any US entertainer here- when Whiz Kid, Timaya, P square, Keffi, dem never die. Balderdash.
Re: Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria by elrony(m): 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2011
Vigilante:

We dont need them. We have GEJ and his team to entertain us.

wtf, rotlmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

who cares, wen we have illest rapperz lyk "somebody call my name, SHOWKEY!!"" grin grin grin
Re: Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria by publisher(m): 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2011
[size=15pt]Brandy and Joe were in Nigeria last month,Shaggy was in Nigeria days back. Mike Epps will be performing at Rhythm unplugged in December. Kirk Franklin will be at the Experience concert in Lagos. So,what's the OP talking about? Abi,u want make Michael Jackson come perform for Nigeria first?

PS: American music is really fading in Nigeria.
The other day Janet Jackson,Drake and Lil'wayne performed in South Africa,the ticket price was the equivalent of N105,000. Many South Africans complamed and said they'ld rather be watching Psquare,Dbanj or Tuface.

This topic is trash,Linda Ikeji is just trying to generate more traffic for her blog,thats all grin[/size]
Re: Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria by Sike(m): 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2011
Who wan "to iku la?"
Re: Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria by aloyemeka1: 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

Very silly post indeed  cry  The job lagos has created b/w 2010 to 2011 is twice what Ghana would have created in the same period! Jobs are being created in Nigeria, and vast majority are in the private sector which is what Nigeria really needs. The problem we have is the pace at which jobs are being created is slow compared to the rate at which graduates/job hunters are coming through!

@topic! Whats the point of bringing in foreign entertainers when we have Nigeria stars that can rock the party? In fact recently, alot of the foreign entertainers they bring over end up complementing the works of our home grown when they go on stage to perform! Did you see the MTN project fame with Brenda/D' banj?

So you are saying that we already have enough jobs in Nigeria?. Nigeria is so saturated with jobs that we don't need extras coming from abroad?. Are you a 5th grader?.
Re: Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria by mystikal(m): 12:10am On Dec 02, 2011
Ask am again o.

We dont need foreign jobs again, infact all of dem foreign artistes are wack, they should all come and sign 4 MoHits, Storm, ChocolateCity, Umunamu etc. Why was Dbanj even excited about joining Kanye's GOODMusic? Na we know music pass. *Nonsense Critics*
Re: Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 2:39am On Dec 02, 2011
Perhaps, we night see the light ǡŋ₫ sit up when the international community abandons us, apparently the current liaison hasn't done us much good. @ poster, we've always ħǟƌ Ǟ bad image irrespective, don't know what ÄŁĻ the hype is about
Re: Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria by aloyemeka1: 3:10am On Dec 02, 2011
safarigirl:

Perhaps, we night see the light ǡŋ₫ sit up when the international community abandons us, apparently the current liaison hasn't done us much good. @ poster, we've always ħǟƌ Ǟ bad image irrespective, don't know what ÄŁĻ the hype is about

Bad image is totally different from terrorist image.
Re: Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria by razznaija(f): 4:57am On Dec 02, 2011
Abeg forget about all those yankee artists. We have Wizkid, Psquare,2face,Ice prince etc, so we don't need them.
Re: Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria by eghost247(m): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2011
[size=13pt]those who will come will come.recent picture of Tchina Arnold in Lagos for the African film Film Festival [/size]

Re: Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria by deconsider: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2011
let them go to hell, afterall their country is d capital of terrorism in the world.Naija artist are better without them.
Re: Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria by dinggle: 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2011
1. Their refusal to come just saved some lives, because Boko-haram wud certainly have struck.
2. This shows the foreign artist value Nigerian lives than the local ppl putting the shows together.
3. Our local artist are the bomb right now, so I don't knw where foreign artists fit in.
4. Like someone said we have a lot of hungry citizens, and some ppl r think of sending million of dollars to a rich country thro their foreign artist

The FGN and GEJ should act and ban foreign artists they are equally in same category as foreign goods capable of deprive our robust local artist of growth and needed income, most especially from countries who do not invite our local artist for shows e.g USA, all our local artist performing in America have always been invited and paid for by Nigerians living there, this is unfair and must be reversed. We must help the local industry by fully embracing and patronizing Made-in-Nigeria. Remember as much as 25% paid to local artist trickles down the economy. their money does more good to the economy than that paid to the president, governors or senators.
Re: Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2011
^^^^
angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry !
Re: Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria by 4mation: 1:04am On Dec 03, 2011
Dem neva see anything. The dollar$ they spend in their country neva do em abi. But seriously, boko haram no dey try at all o, they are danishing our country's image
Re: Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria by Jenifa1: 1:06am On Dec 03, 2011
that's good.

less money goes to the bin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hit Mixtape: Dj Spirit - Never Stop Part 2. / Woman Caught Giving Her Date “BJ” Inside Mcdonald’s Restaurant! SEE PHOTOS / Fans React To Actress Laide Bakare Bathing Without Cloth Live On IG (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.