Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

It Is A Baby Boy For Music Producer, Cobhams Asuquo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / It Is A Baby Boy For Music Producer, Cobhams Asuquo (2194 Views)

Timi Dakolo - YES I DO [love You] ~ Prod. By Cobhams Asuquo / Chords For I Still Choose To Worship You By Cobhams / Bez [cobhams Asuquo's Protege] - 'more You' Video And Audio Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is A Baby Boy For Music Producer, Cobhams Asuquo by channel801(f): 5:58am On Dec 01, 2011
It is Official! Nigerian music maestro, Cobhams Emmanuel Asuquo is now a father!

His wife, Ojuolape Veronica (Nee Olukanni) was delivered of a bouncing baby boy Wednesday afternoon in a US hospital.

It was a very elated Cobhams, who is already on his way out of the country to see the new addition, that broke the new to the press.

Cobhams got married to Ojuola on December 2nd, 2010 in a very low key ceremony that took the entertainment industry by surprise. The marriage which was solemnized at the Redeemed Christian Church of God – “The King is. . . . . . . . . . .

http://www.channel801.com/Varieties/it-is-a-baby-boy-for-music-producer-cobhams-asuquo.html
Re: It Is A Baby Boy For Music Producer, Cobhams Asuquo by ortopazz(m): 8:47am On Dec 01, 2011
Ok. Cngrats man, buh itz kinda weird.

Am happy 4 im,
Re: It Is A Baby Boy For Music Producer, Cobhams Asuquo by eghost247(m): 9:52am On Dec 01, 2011
nice one

(1) (Reply)

Tory Lanez – Music To My Ears Download (luvmp) / VIP Video [download]- Ice Prince / DJ Xclusive Ft Timaya - Pangolo [video Download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.