Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? (4405 Views)

Calling Mrs.chima To Order / I'm In Love With Mrs Chima. / Where Is Mrs Chima? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by Akin1212(m): 9:51am On Dec 01, 2011
There is a certain mrs chima on nairaland, she is always bragging about her feminine abilities. Seeking independence in the real world and translating it to superiority over men.  i wouldn't be suprised if she's a mechanic or a carpenter. She also insults a lot of guy's, it's very outrageous. She does not exhibit any form of submission instead she terms it as slavery. Plus she's too saucy and all. But she said she's a mrs i wonder who mr chima is?
Re: What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by 195(f): 9:55am On Dec 01, 2011
Drives past with my new 1946 Volks golf
Re: What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by Akin1212(m): 9:59am On Dec 01, 2011
Akin1212:

There is a certain mrs chima on nairaland, she is always bragging about her feminine abilities. Seeking independence in the real world and translating it to superiority over men.  i wouldn't be suprised if she's a mechanic or a carpenter. She also insults a lot of guy's, it's very outrageous. She does not exhibit any form of submission instead she terms it as slavery. Plus she's too saucy and all. But she said she's a mrs i wonder who or chima is?
i also wonder if mr chima is a nigerian cos the name sounds so
Re: What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 01, 2011
@op is this your way of saying 'hi nairalanders, am new here, and i want to be popular? Oh! And pls mrs. Chima i wud luv to know u and more about you? You are so lame n clueless. *sign, shake my head n walk away* mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by mobf: 10:03am On Dec 01, 2011
grin grin welcome to nairaland
Re: What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by Atreides(f): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2011
OP

Wait for her
She is coming
She will answer all your questions politely because she's a very gentle and caring person.

P.s-Welcome to Nl Oga
Re: What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by Rocktation(f): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2011
So who died and made you defender of †ђξ men, huh?
Re: What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by Goldieluks: 10:07am On Dec 01, 2011
You poster must have been studying chima from afar. Wow!
Chima you got a fan here,where you at??
Re: What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by LesbianBoy(m): 10:26am On Dec 01, 2011
@op don't bother ur BIG HEAD I have since seen the girl behind the username "Mrs chima", she is a girl not a mrs trust me!
Re: What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by Akin1212(m): 10:35am On Dec 01, 2011
Floxyluv:

@op is this your way of saying 'hi nairalanders, am new here, and i want to be popular? Oh! And pls mrs. Chima i wud luv to know u and more about you? You are so lame n clueless. *sign, shake my head n walk away* mtcheeeeeeeew
Floxyluv:

my ribs are really broken, I can't really stop laughing, ok@ you floxy i dont take a hit at gals but dont tempt me. And for ur info i'm nt a newbie though d number of my
posts states otherwise, but i'm more of a reader than a poster
Re: What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by Akin1212(m): 10:43am On Dec 01, 2011
I mean no offence to mrs chima, she might actually be a great person but i just want her to review her posts and acknowledge her misdeeds. It's very simple. GIVE WHAT BELONGS TO MAN MAN'S & what belongs to woman woman's. Pronto
Re: What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 01, 2011
[size=14pt]What is wrong with you? Must you open a thread for her? If you dont like her ideas, help her change them, by being positive. You just worsened your situation. I like her the way she is, so pls, for the sake of peace on this thread, take a belated jump off the bridge closest to your domicile. . .Thank you in advance! smiley[/size]
Re: What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by slimyem: 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2011
someone's secretely admiring Mrs Chima.undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2011
Akin Akin akinn u wan use rake comb hair abi, I have said dis times without number evryone is entitled 2 woeva character dey wanna play on nl. I like u so I won't b harsh but pls help me fetch water for Red sea its seems u idle, smiley
Re: What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Akin Akin akinn u wan use rake comb hair abi, I have said dis times without number evryone is entitled 2 woeva character dey wanna play on nl. I like u so I won't b harsh but pls help me fetch water for Red sea its seems u idle, smiley
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by Ranoscky(m): 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2011
Nice observation.
Re: What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Akin Akin akinn u wan use rake comb hair abi, I have said dis times without number evryone is entitled 2 woeva character dey wanna play on nl. I like u so[b] I won't b harsh but pls help me fetch water for Red sea its seems u idle[/b], smiley

shocked if this is not harsh what is this? Looooooooooooooooolz
Re: What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by MrCork17: 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2011
Akin1212:

There is a certain mrs chima on nairaland, she is always bragging about her feminine abilities. Seeking independence in the real world and translating it to superiority over men.  i wouldn't be suprised if she's a mechanic or a carpenter. She also insults a lot of guy's, it's very outrageous. She does not exhibit any form of submission instead she terms it as slavery. Plus she's too saucy and all. But she said she's a mrs i wonder who mr chima is?

Akin1212.  does she ignore you?  undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by Akin1212(m): 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2011
Idowuogbo:

there you go talking about rights again. All i'm saying is that there should limits to everwthing. Don't you get the point?
slimyem:

someone's secretely admiring Mrs Chima.undecided
does any of my
posts represent admiration? Maybe you should read again
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]What is wrong with you? Must you open a thread for her? If you dont like her ideas, help her change them, by being positive. You just worsened your situation. I like her the way she is, so pls, for the sake of peace on this thread, take a belated jump off the bridge closest to your domicile. . .Thank you in advance! smiley[/size]
Re: What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by MrCork17: 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2011
Akin1212.  bro. hopefully you will understand the meaning of   *Public Forum*  before 2023. cheeewpid boy!    lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by MrsChima1(f): 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2011
Akin1212:

There is a certain mrs chima on nairaland, she is always bragging about her feminine abilities. Seeking independence in the real world and translating it to superiority over men.  i wouldn't be suprised if she's a mechanic or a carpenter. She also insults a lot of guy's, it's very outrageous. She does not exhibit any form of submission instead she terms it as slavery. Plus she's too saucy and all. But she said she's a mrs i wonder who mr chima is?

Thanks for taking the time to INACCURATELY observe and admire my every moves but can you try sucking my dick with your gums and you can ask your dickriders for help.  Thanks in advance!   wink

If I am not a "Mrs" according you and the dumb arses on Nairaland then why do I need to be submissive?  

Whether I am a mechanic or not, it doesn't change YOUR struggles and use your idle time hunting for your PEOPLE.  

Many fake dumb arses on Nairaland tried to "advise" me on WHAT I SHOULD DO to make their PATHETIC CHAT experience pleasurable and FAILED epically.   cool
Re: What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by MrCork17: 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2011
^^^^arrrha. OP you in trouble. Dracula is awake!! undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by sexylogan(m): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2011
i'l bet 100 quid that the poster's got a crush on Mrs. Chima.
Re: What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by MrsChima1(f): 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2011
sexkillz:

Hey bro!  I like you just the way you are too and don't change to make others' chat experience pleasurable.  Niggas are always going to hate no matter what you do.   wink

I did something right.   wink grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2011
bandiejay:

shocked if this is not harsh what is this? Looooooooooooooooolz
dats me sharing my caramel donuts , am jus naturally nice smiley

@ akin
Dude nl has rules but as robots sometimes we ignore our commands, dats wot makes paparazzi follow.Oya since u no gree fetch water  can u help me mop my swimming pool all d water in it needs to go
Re: What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by MrsChima1(f): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2011
sexylogan:

i'l bet 100 quid that the poster's got a crush on Mrs. Chima.

Hey bro!  kiss kiss kiss   Eeeeew!!!!!!  lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by jaybee3(m): 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2011
Mrs Chima for president cool cool cool cool
Re: What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by MrsChima1(f): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2011
Atreides:

OP

Wait for her
She is coming
She will answer all your questions politely because she's a very gentle and caring person.

P.s-Welcome to Nl Oga

[size=44pt]My pikin!!!!!!!  kiss kiss kiss kiss[/size]   I dey vex ooo  angry angry angry

May days I have peeked through the windows looking for you!  I pray and plead for the return of my pikin and I buried you!  

(sniffling and blowing noses on Sexkillz' shirt)
Re: What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by MrsChima1(f): 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2011
Jaybee

You can't stand other men admiring me huh? You know you are my boo. kiss kiss
Re: What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2011
jay bee:

Mrs Chima for president cool cool cool cool
[size=14pt]Halleluyah![/size] cool cool
Re: What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by MrsChima1(f): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Halleluyah![/size] cool cool

kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? by MrsChima1(f): 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2011
kiss kiss kiss
Mrs, Chima:

Jaybee

You can't stand other men admiring me huh? You know you are my boo. kiss kiss

Don't tell Oga Chima@Sexkillz! embarassed cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Searching 4 Sex Partner Whatsapp:09030490306 Benin City / I Need Female Friends Around Ibadan. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.