Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Heart Break - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heart Break (1494 Views)

Spend The Easter Break With Ireke Onibudo And...... / Wickedness Na Una Name Esteri Breakthrough Ort Break Tough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart Break by Olusleeky(m): 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2007
[color=#006600][/colorHEARTBROKEN

They say to fall in love for the first time is to experience the joy and happiness of love but then they also say to get ur heart broken for the first time is to live and learn from ur mistakes. But what if you never fell in love before what if you never got ur heartbroken before because listening and learning from friends and family mistakes u have learned that love is to much to handle. So you decides to take the easy way out and never fall in love because you know once you fall in love there only one outcome and that 2 get ur heartbroken into lil pieces no matter how hard u try if u become to perfect they always find a way to get bored with u like just be ur self u don't have 2 be so perfect all the time or if u try to be to caring they always find a way to tell u ur to emotional for me just because u cry when u wanna express ur feeling out loud. Well lets just say I made the biggest mistake of all I had a friend that I cared about I lot she was my best friend we been together since first grade I told her everything about my life and so did she I cared about her no u can say I love her so much that it hurts me inside. We did everything together I loved her so much that I would lay down on my bed at night and whisper a poem threw my window at night hoping that the air would carry my sad poem to her bedroom window and she would know once and fall all how much I loved her. there came a time in our relationship when she confronted me about my feeling for her and I thought for a min here the girl that I whisper poem to at night the girl that before I go to sleep at night I cry because I know if we ever fell in love our heart would be broken because that the price for love. And I thought about it some more that here was the girl that held me when my father died she was the one that was there for me I was shot laying in the hospital bed on life support she would pray for me every night for me to come back to life. I wanted to tell her how much I love her how long I have waited for this right moment to tell her that I love u so much but I couldn't and as I thought about it some more my eyes got watery so I told her that I just didn't see her in that way that we could never be more than just friends and to make matter worst I did the unthinkable I told her she wasn't my type. As I said all those awful hurt things my heart just stop a beat I knew for a min that I just skipped the whole love faze and went for the broken heart affect. She looked at me and I look at her I could see the tears running down her face as if she was dieing inside and before I could get a chance to explain to her why I was doing this she was gone. That night I layed down in bed and cried me a ocean my bed was so soak with tears I thought I had a water bed. What I fool I was to just give up on love to take the easy way out. That night I got a phone call from tina mother telling me that tina was killed in a terrible car accident it turn out that tina was so hurt by all the things I said to her early that day that later on that night she was on her way to see me to tell me how much she cared about me and how much no matter how hard I tried 2 hide my feeling she knew my true feeling for her she knew deep down inside that I love her. Wtf was I thinking that was all I can say as I dropped the phone and went into a deep daze and then I could feel some more tear rolling down my cheeks my body felt numb I felt weak I couldn't speak I couldn't move. Then all of a sudden all the heartful things I had said and done came rushing threw my mind. I have just made the biggest mistake of my life I have paid the ultimate price for not falling in love for losing my bestfriend and also losing the better part of me. And I knew right then and there my soul was dieing for her to come back to because I knew I loved her I began to cry more because I felt that I was to blame for her death my selfish, foolish way of taking the easy way out of love. 6 dayz have went by I haven't eaten taken a shower brush my teeth change my clothes I wanted the smell of her body to still remain on my clothes I felt if I change my clothes I would lose her even more. The day of her funeral I wore the same clothes to her funeral and as they close the coffin for the finally time I walk to her cold dead body and whisper I loved u for the first time I met u I loved yo because you became apart of me I love you because I became apart of u and I love u because I knew that no matter where I looked for love love was always with u I tried to take the easy way out and not fall in love to be happy and not get my heart broken but it seems like I got my heart broken because nown I can never fulfilled my love with u. and I just wanna let u know that no matter how much I tried to fall in love with u I still manage to fall in love with u and nown that ur gone I guess I had no choice but to do the unthinkable I thought about this for dayz and came to the conclusion that am not gonna fight love anymore and that's why this morning before I came here I took some pills that will end my life soon so that I could get another chance to be with u and tell u how much u mean to me looks like the posion is taking affect because I feel dizzy am not afraid to admit I was wrong I was stupid and nown an mot afraid to show u how much I love u because I love , So the moral of the story is that u cant be afraid to fall in love because taking the easy way out might not be so easy u might never find ur soul mate don't give up just don't have ur hope up so high instead of a soul mate find a best friend and to tawan and tina yo dog I hope u and tina are knocking boots up in heaven because if u f ck this up dog I'll see u in hell lol ske nah make sure u do it on cloud 9 I heard that sh t will make u last a long time am out holla

]
Re: Heart Break by stellose(f): 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2007
na waoo
Re: Heart Break by clutch162(m): 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2007
na real wa o!
Re: Heart Break by kenosky: 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2007
i no sabi where u go dey wen u read dis mail but i feel say na hell cool cool, safe journey, meanwhile, all dis nonsense talk just shows we v got anoda loose nut running free angry abi wetin ur heartbreak go offer to folks wey dey search for jobs? or no b jobs link i dey so?? infakt na very real wa smiley smiley smiley
Re: Heart Break by dagashini: 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2007
kenosky abi wetin be that your wowo name, you get bad mouth. how you go talk like that,wey u for tell the guy sweet words like: go and jump inside canal,why not try a poison, or she na me do you?hahhahah love ko wantintin ni.
Re: Heart Break by bibiking1(m): 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2007
another slowpoke in our midst!
Re: Heart Break by kenosky: 6:04am On Sep 26, 2007
grin grin dagashini? which kain mago mago name b dat na? u no go fit tackle the guy without involving my name? wo, u go chop WOZZ o!!!! angry angry angry bibiking1, God bless u, i wish i can lay my hands on the guy b4 im reach hell make i WOZZ am small, wot arrant rantings!!!!! angry angry angry IMAGINEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Heart Break by seaylan: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2007
section[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] .Quite a touching piece.Brought tears to me eyes. cry.Need not add though, that it would have been more appropriate in the Romance
Re: Heart Break by awa(m): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2007
Honestly, your Term-paper was a little bit interesting just as it was boring. Anyway shaaa, it added some fun to my day. You will be better-off joining Daily Sun. So all the best of Luck!!!!!!
Re: Heart Break by awen(f): 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2007
:-x
Re: Heart Break by lionstar: 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2007
Guy,u too much,tell me,did u write those words or u lifted it from somewhere?.no correlation.na wetin sef?,it's like u have too much time
Re: Heart Break by agbonax(m): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2007
[color=#770077][/color][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
  embarassed  embarassed  embarassed  cry  cry  cry I culdnt help cryin when i read your shit dog, i feel u because im in d same type of mess, think u can send me som pills before u croak? i'd like 2 do myslf too!!!!!  cry  cry  cry  embarassed  embarassed  embarassed
Re: Heart Break by kenosky: 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2007
lionstar:

Guy,u too much,tell me,did u write those words or u lifted it from somewhere?.no correlation.na wetin sef?,it's like u have too much time

lionstar, true talk, ds home boi is either krazie or outright stupid, d lines no even join, if possible, i for like recommend beta ways of ending his miserable existence on mother earth!!!
Re: Heart Break by bibiking1(m): 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2007
you guys will not cease to amaze me, what is all this sympathy for a total loonie? is this a case of village idiots having a rendevoir?
Re: Heart Break by iykrion(m): 12:00am On Sep 27, 2007
Hi guys,
smiley smiley smiley smileyYou are all great, I couldn't control my laughter at those responses, especially those of dagashini and kenosky. You are indeed very lively to be with. kudos.
smiley smiley smiley smiley

@poster,
I advise you move this thesis of yours to the romance section, you might find favourable responses there. You know that this place is meant for job and jobs related issues. Better still, send it to film Directors in Nollywood, it will sure make a good story line. cool
Re: Heart Break by Merez(f): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2007
Is this supposed to be a song(rap) or a poem? I don't get it. What's it doin' here?
Re: Heart Break by Aussie(m): 10:55am On Sep 27, 2007
Merez:

Is this supposed to be a song(rap) or a poem? I don't get it. What's it doin' here?
he be like say u blind or ur brain dey fail.

Ode osi, omugo oni'ranu buruku.
Re: Heart Break by nicewoody6: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2007
no be small thing oh! anyway try go see KOLO DOCTOR. I wish you quick recovery.
Re: Heart Break by agbonax(m): 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2007
Y attack an already diein man? cry cry cry cry cry cry U guys SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Heart Break by sylviankay(f): 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2007
Re: Heart Break by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2007
@ poster
e be like say you no get work to do.
your mates are out there thinking of how to make money ,you dey here dey claim heart break.
your own don finish.
Re: Heart Break by kenosky: 9:13am On Oct 11, 2007
agbonax:

Y attack an already diein man? cry cry cry cry cry cry You guys SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry

IT'S SPELT DYING!!!! tongue tongue AND U R EVEN MORE ANNOYING THAN THE POSTER angry angry

sylviankay:

i seriously agree with awa.this kenosky guy shld go to a romance center or true tales plaza that is if hell be recruited.na wa o. tongue

SYLVIAN WETIN? I'M EMBARRASSED embarassed embarassed BUT IF I KEEP QUIET lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, IT MIGHT BE SEEN AS ACQUESCIENCE. DONT U HAVE EYES shocked shocked IT WUZNT KENOSKY THAT POSTED THAT ROMANTIC CRAP, BE GUIDED O!!!! CUZ I CAN CAUSE U TO WEEP cry cry cry

bibiking1:

you guys will not cease to amaze me, what is all this sympathy for a total loonie? is this a case of village idiots having a rendevoir?

I'M SURE IF U COULD READ WELL, U'LD REALISE THAT APART FROM AGBONAX, NOBODY OFFERED THIS LOONY ANY SYMPATHY, SO U AND UR STUPID POST SHOULD BE STUFFED IN THE TRASH CAN. "RENDEZVOUS" HAS NEVER BEEN AND WILL NEVER BE THAT RUBBISH U SPELT "rendevoir"!PLS DONT JUST POST CUZ PEOPLE ARE POSTING!!!

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank Apt Test / Peopleprime Test And Job Posting / Vacancies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.