Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Peopleprime Test And Job Posting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peopleprime Test And Job Posting (1493 Views)

Personal Assistant Needed To Handle Internet Marketing And Job Posting Tasks / Latest Job Posting At Saipem / Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peopleprime Test And Job Posting by JoshuaSG: 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2008
hi Nairalanders, Pls I need Information about peopleprime test and their job posting.
i wrote their test on 24/06/08 and scored 60% along with other two candidates. the three of us were the only succesful candidates. we were later arranged in the reception where our CV and other Credentials were documented. with that, they said our CV has been included in their database and that we would be contacted whenever there is any job vacancy that meet our Qualification and Skills. Pls how real is their Job Posting.
Re: Peopleprime Test And Job Posting by owee: 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2008
Hi, I think they are real as some folks have got jobs through their agency. I did the test in May and had 75%, they promised to contact me when any job opening that meets my qualification comes on board. So, Joshua you are not alone in this. Note that sometimes you have to wait for two months or more before they eventually hook you up with a prospective employer. Cheers
Re: Peopleprime Test And Job Posting by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2008
Wise up and start looking and hoping for other alternatives,i scored 79% in their test last year and up till this very moment,no job has been attached for me . THEY SUCK!!!!
Re: Peopleprime Test And Job Posting by onizzy: 12:59am On Jul 03, 2008
i know prime people recruit for stanbic ibtc
maybe what u guys read is not what most of their customers are looking for
Gud luck guys and take it easy o
Re: Peopleprime Test And Job Posting by saheed213: 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2008
i also passed their test in march and i'm yet to hear from them too.
Re: Peopleprime Test And Job Posting by kensabina: 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2008
same applies to me. well!!,we keep praying and hoping for the best.

(1) (Reply)

Guniess Test, Updates? / Ndic Test / Update On Total (epng) - Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.