Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

El's December Collections - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / El's December Collections (6848 Views)

My Collections Of Crazily Funny Pics.... Hahahahahaha / Collections of Insane funny pics / Funny T-Shirts (Funniest Pic Collections Ever) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El's December Collections by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2011
Thanks cool cool
Re: El's December Collections by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2011
An Igbo man walked into a bank in New York City asking for a loan for $4000 dollars.

“Well, before we lend you the money we are going to need some kind of
security” the bank teller said.

“No problem” the man responded here are the keys to my car “you’ll see it, it’s a black Porsche parked in the back of the parking lot.”

A few weeks later the man returned to pay off his loan. While he was paying it up, along with the interest of $11 dollars, the manager came over,

“sir, we are very happy to have you’re business, but if you don’t mind me asking, after you left we looked into you and found out that you are a millionaire, why would you need to borrow $4000 dollars?”

“Well, the fellow responded it’s quite simple, where else can I park my car for three weeks in New York for $11 dollars?” grin grin
Re: El's December Collections by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2011
An unemployed graduate took a last shot at getting a job after several fruitless
attempts. Here is the final application for employment: Dear Sir, I refer to the recent death of the technical manager of your company and hereby apply for the replacement of the dead manager. Each time i have applied for employment,
the reply has been no vacancy. But in this case, i have caught you red-handed, so you have no excuse. I also attended his funeral, to be sure he was truly dead before applying. Please find attached his obituary for your confirmation.

Yours sincerely,
StuDio CFr. grin grin
Re: El's December Collections by mikuz(m): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2011
$4000 joke got me cracking!!
grin
Re: El's December Collections by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2011
A man worked hard all day digging the garden and felt very stiff and sore.

His wife fluttered about him, pleased with the amount of work he had done and anxious to get him to do some more.

"Have a nice soak in the bath and I'll bring you a drink," she suggested smiling.

"Good idea," says the husband looking forward to being waited on.

He's in the bath when she comes in with a nice glass of Scotch which he accepts happily.

"If there's anything else you'd like just call," says the wife as she leaves the bathroom.

When she got halfway along the landing the husband relaxes completely and lets off an enormous long fart in the bath.

A few minutes later, despite it being a very warm Summer's evening, the wife comes in with a fluffy bed warmer

"What the heck is that for?" asks the husband snappily.

"Oh Darling," says the wife, flustered, "I thought I heard you say, "Whataboutahottawaterbottle." grin grin
Re: El's December Collections by zealot4me(f): 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2011
^^^^ the fart carry weight ooo  grin
Re: El's December Collections by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2011
Lol

That One na Tsun[b]a[/b]miC fART! grin grin
Re: El's December Collections by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2011
A man is strolling past the mental hospital and suddenly remembers an important meeting.

Unfortunately, his watch has stopped, and he cannot tell if he is late or not. Then, he notices a patient similarly strolling about within the hospital fence.

Calling out to the patient, the man says, "Pardon me, sir, but do you have the time?"

The patient calls back, "One moment!" and throws himself upon the ground, pulling out a short stick as he does. He pushes the stick into the ground, and, pulling out a carpenter's level, assures himself that the stick is vertical.

With a compass, the patient locates north and with a steel ruler, measures the precise length of the shadow cast by the stick.

Withdrawing a slide rule from his pocket, the patient calculates rapidly, then swiftly packs up all his tools and turns back to the pedestrian, saying, "It is now precisely 3:29 pm, provided today is August 16th, which I believe it is."

The man can't help but be impressed by this demonstration, and sets his watch accordingly.

Before he leaves, he says to the patient, "That was really quite remarkable, but tell me, what do you do on a cloudy day, or at night, when the stick casts no shadow?" The patient holds up his wrist and says, "I suppose I'd just look at my watch." grin grin grin
Re: El's December Collections by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2011
A man who had been in a mental home for some years finally seemed to have improved to the point where it was thought he might be released.

The head of the institution, in a fit of commendable caution, decided, however, to interview him first.

"Tell me," said he, "if we release you, as we are considering doing, what do you intend to do with your life?'

The inmate said, "It would be wonderful to get back to real life and if I do, I will certainly refrain from making my former mistake. I was a nuclear physicist, you know, and it was the stress of my work in weapons research that helped put me here. If I am released, I shall confine myself to work in pure theory, where I trust the situation will be less difficult and stressful."

"Marvelous," said the head of the institution.

"Or else," ruminated the inmate. "I might teach. There is something to be said for spending one's life in bringing up a new generation of scientists."

"Absolutely," said the head.

"Then again, I might write. There is considerable need for books on science for the general public. Or I might even write a novel based on my experiences in this fine institution."

"An interesting possibility," said the head.

"And finally, if none of these things appeals to me, I can always continue to be a teakettle."
grin grin
Re: El's December Collections by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 26, 2011
'Twas the night after Christmas and all through the trailer, the beer had gone flat and the pizza was staler. The tube socks hung empty, no candies or toys and I was camped out on my old Lay-Z-Boy.

Christmas Present
The kids they weren't talking to me or my wife, the worst Christmas they said they had had in their lives. My wife couldn't argue and neither could I, so I watched TV and my wife, she just cried.

When out in the yard the dog started barkin', I stood up and looked and I saw Sheriff Larkin. He yelled, "Roy I am sworn to uphold the laws and I got a complaint here from a feller named Claus."

I said, "Claus, I don't know nobody named Claus, and you ain't taking me in without probable cause." Then the Sheriff he said, "The man was shot at last night." I said, "That might have been me, just what's he look like."

The Sheriff replied, "Well he's a jolly old feller, with a big beer gut belly, that shakes when he laughs like a bowl full of jelly. He sports a long beard, and a nose like a cherry." I said, "Sheriff that sounds like my wife's sister Sherri."

"It's no time for jokes Roy" the Sheriff he said. "The man I'm describing in dressed all in red. I'm here for the truth now, it's time to come clean. Tell me what you've done, tell me what you've seen."

Well I started to lie then I thought what the hell, it wouldn't have been the first time that I've spent New Years in jail. I said, "Sheriff it happened last night about ten, and I thought that my wife had been drinking again."

When she walked in from work she was as white as a ghost. I thought maybe she had seen one of them UFO's. But she said that a bunch of deer had just flown over her head, and stopped on the roof of our good neighbour Red.

Well I ran outside to look and the sight made me shudder, a freezer full of venison standing right on Red's gutter. Well my hands were a shakin' as I grabbed my gun, when outta Red's chimney this feller did run.

And slung on his back was this bag over flowin'. I thought he stolen Red's stuff while old Red was out bowling'. So I yelled, "Drop fat boy, hands in the air!" But he went about his business like he hadn't a care.

So I popped a warning shot over his head. Well he dropped that bag and he jumped in that sled. And as he flew off I heard him extort, "That's assault with intent Roy, I'll see ya in court." grin grin grin

[size=18pt]MERRY XMAS FOLKS[/size]
Re: El's December Collections by koolJ1(f): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2011
El Guapo:

A resident in a posh hotel breakfast room called over the head waiter one morning and read from the menu. "I'd like one under-cooked egg so that it's runny, and one over-cooked egg so that it's tough and hard to eat. I'd also like grilled bacon which is a bit on the cold side, burnt toast, butter straight from the freezer so that it's impossible to spread, and a pot of very weak, lukewarm coffee." "That's a complicated order sir," said the bewildered waiter. "It might be quite difficult." The guest replied sarcastically, "It can't be that difficult because that's exactly what you brought me yesterday!" grin grin grin
laff won kil me ooooo,
Re: El's December Collections by bingbagbo(m): 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2011
TOTAL JOKES GRADING:E

REMARKS: COPY-CAT, SHAME!!!! grin grin
Re: El's December Collections by koolJ1(f): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2011
El Guapo:

A drunk man who smelled like beer sat down on a subway seat next to a priest. The man's tie was stained, his face was plastered with red lipstick, and a half empty bottle of gin was sticking out of his torn coat pocket. He opened his newspaper and began reading. After a few minutes the man turned to the priest and asked," Say, Father, what causes arthritis?"

"My Son, it's caused by loose living, being with cheap, wicked women, too much alcohol, a contempt for your fellow man, sleeping around with LovePeddlers and lack of bath." "Well, I'll be damned," the drunk muttered, returning to his paper. The priest, thinking about what he had said, nudged the man and apologized. "I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to come on so strong. How long have you had arthritis?" "I don't have it, Father. I was just reading here that the Pope does." grin grin

bloody kettle calling blasted pot black!
Re: El's December Collections by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 31, 2011
bin gbagbo:

TOTAL JOKES GRADING:E

REMARKS: COPY-CAT, SHAME!!!! grin grin

Lol. . .For Primary School -- E stands For Excellent grin grin grin grin

kool J:

laff won kil me ooooo,

Berra take an Anti-Laff Shot abeg grin grin grin
Re: El's December Collections by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 31, 2011
Ahaa, Iv seen wherre I will carry out ma copying and pasting, Nyc joke elf gupa

** carrries his photocopying machine for servicing ** hahahaha grin grin
Re: El's December Collections by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2012
DONkollione:

Ahaa, Iv seen wherre I will carry out ma copying and pasting, Nyc joke elf gupa

** carrries his photocopying machine for servicing ** hahahaha grin grin

ROTFLMAO! No worry N[b]EP[/b]A Go soon take Light and For sure u no fit buy Fuel for its present situation grin grin grin
Re: El's December Collections by Ermabogey: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
A couple went to a doctor because the man was feeling down, tired all the time. The doctor said I will give a shot of vitamins, a prescription for some pep pills from the drugstore, and an empty jar for checking your sperm count - bring it back in next week so I can check it. When the guy came back to the doctor, the doctor said "Why, this jar is empty, I told you I needed to do a sperm count." The guy said, "I tried with my left hand, I tried with my right hand, my wife tried with her left hand and she also tried with her right hand, she even tried with her teeth. We could not get that jar open!" grin
Lolzzz... Very funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: El's December Collections by Ermabogey: 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
^^ Thanks Bro wink

A man and his wife were having some problems at home and
were giving each other the silent treatment. The next week the man realized that he would need his wife to wake him at
5.00 am for an early morning business flight to Abuja. Not
wanting to be the first to break the silence, he finally wrote on a piece of paper, "Please wake me at 5.00 am."
The next morning the man woke up, only to discover it was
9.00am, and that he had missed his flight. Furious, he was about
to go and see why his wife hadn't woken him when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed . . . it said. . . "It is 5.00am;
wake up." grin
Lolzzz... Dis joke made my day smiley) smiley) smiley)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmm! Its About Akpos And A Teacher☹☹☹ / Let's Play A Game Of Who Has The Funniest Meme Here!! / How To Launch A Rocket In Iraq. Poor Camel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.