Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

*~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (9513 Views)

Poll: Who Deserves to be the Official Auto Section Poster of the Year

Siena: 55% (53 votes)
Bizbooks: 26% (25 votes)
Fhemmmy: 18% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

{Tetley Autos} Section For Nice & Affordable Cars (Registered & Toks) Below 600k / {Tetley Autos} Section For Sparkling Clean Grade "A" Registered Cars / {Tetley Autos}Section For Sparkling Clean & Affordable Toks Cars (Lagos Cleared) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Shagati(m): 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2011
Siena
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by jaybee3(m): 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2011
Siena
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by chika98: 2:34am On Dec 08, 2011
Since we can't nominate Inspired M; I'd go with Siena
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 08, 2011
Siena
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by justwise(m): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2011
Siena
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by abbyode(m): 10:14am On Dec 08, 2011
Siena all the way.
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by lomaxbien(m): 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2011
[size=70pt]SIENNA[/size]
tongue kiss smiley wink wink
grin grin wink smiley wink
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by domack99(m): 11:52am On Dec 09, 2011
I nominate Siena,
He has been so helpful in this forum and i hope he establish a modern workshop in nigeria where graduate can learn and we can stop having all these inexperience mechanic all over naija.
Thanks alot for your contributions.
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by sharpman1(m): 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2011
SIENNA

Great guy. Helped me with PERFECT info when my ECU was stolen, the guy is too much. He should relocate to Nigeria.
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by komekn(m): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2011
SIENA!  SIENA!!  SIENA !!!

WHY  this guy selflessly offers invaluable advice, assistance, and cutting edge diagnostics  to every one that asks him amazingly without charge.

Siena runs his own business in the UK and I know what that means, so it costs him to spend his time(which is money £££) responding to our questions even when they lack merit. He's a true gentleman with integrity a rare commodity in our society.

I really don't know how he does it 12000+ posts its a clear sacrifice to make the contributions he makes he might be legally British but he is a TRUE PATRIOTIC NIGERIAN. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Yorisb: 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2011
My boi Siena
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by phemmy26(m): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2011
Toyota SIENNA, grin

I nominate siena
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by awumen: 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2011
i nominate -INSPIRED.
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by MSItachi: 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2011
[size=16pt]ok ok siena [/size]
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by hasyak(m): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2011
femmy
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by sexlog(m): 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2011
Before i nominate, pls i want to know if the winner would be given any award. I mean financial benefit or something.
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by alanbolo(m): 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2011
Sienna.
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by jephiano: 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2011
Ofcourse its Siena na (not the one made by Toyota o!)
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by antace(m): 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2011
Siena without a doubt!
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by stolenstone: 1:30am On Dec 10, 2011
femmmmy is still my man anyday anytime
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by leuelliot(m): 9:25am On Dec 10, 2011
[size=48pt] SIENNA [/size]
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by bukkytroni: 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]SIENA[/size][/size][/size] all the way,
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by tdie: 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2011
Obviously; undisputedly; Siena, All the way
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by abrazar(m): 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2011
siena
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by annysis: 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2011
I nominate Fhemmy
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mastro: 5:53am On Dec 11, 2011
SIENA

Though once he has won it 3 years in a row we will need to ban him from receiving it again, so us mortals get a chance grin
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by inspiredm(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2011
Keep the Nominations Coming Please.  wink

Your Nominations Still Count.
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by inspiredm(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2011
2011 Has been Great For Us on the Autos Section

Keep the Nominations Coming Even though Judging by the Nominations, We already have an Obvious Winner. wink

Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by ayusman16(m): 10:23am On Dec 15, 2011
inspired_m:

2011 Has been Great For Us on the Autos Section

Keep the Nominations Coming Even though Judging by the Nominations, We already have an Obvious Winner. wink

So why do we have to keep nominating when it is obvious? shocked
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Jarus(m): 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2011
Have you ever seen a football match stopped before just a team is leading 5-0 by first half?
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by inspiredm(m): 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2011
Jarus:

Have you ever seen a football match stopped before just a team is leading 5-0 by first half?

Yes I have Seen Where a Team was Leading 50 - 0 In First Half

Infact the Losing Team refused to come out to play 2nd Half. cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by ayusman16(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2011
LWKMD. If they can score 50 in the first half the opponent can do same or outscore by 51 goals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infinti FX 35 MALAYSIAN BOYS ON FIRE ( Pre Ordered by TIMOTHY001 of Nairaland ) / SOLD!SOLD!!SOLD!!! Tokunbo Honda Accord 2007 Model Fabric Interior / Golf 3 Gti Engine Toks For Sale Price 760k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.