Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

*~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (9514 Views)

Poll: Who Deserves to be the Official Auto Section Poster of the Year

Siena: 55% (53 votes)
Bizbooks: 26% (25 votes)
Fhemmmy: 18% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

{Tetley Autos} Section For Nice & Affordable Cars (Registered & Toks) Below 600k / {Tetley Autos} Section For Sparkling Clean Grade "A" Registered Cars / {Tetley Autos}Section For Sparkling Clean & Affordable Toks Cars (Lagos Cleared) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by inspiredm(m): 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2011
ayusman16:

LWKMD. If they can score 50 in the first half the opponent can do same or outscore by 51 goals.

Nomination is Closed Already, That Comment was made 3 Hours Before Close of Nomination

Can they score 50 Goals in Extra time of Second Half ? cheesy
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by inspiredm(m): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2011
THE RESULTS OF THE NOMINATIONS ARE

Siena - 39

Bizbooks - 2

Fhemmmy - 2

Friendl - 1

Invalid - 4.

THE FIRST 3 are Up for a POLL

Voting has Started and ends 30th December 2011 Where the Winner Will be announced, If there is a Tie, We go for Sudden Death. grin

VOTE WISELY
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by miccodb(m): 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2011
i'll also pen down sienna. he is a real force to rekon wif in auto secton.
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by inspiredm(m): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2011
miccodb:

i'll also pen down sienna. he is a real force to rekon wif in auto secton.

Nominations are OVER

You can VOTE For Siena By Clicking his Name Above and Voting For him

Cheers
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by inspiredm(m): 12:08am On Dec 20, 2011
Keep the Votes Coming. wink
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2011
Siena baba.
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by fash1964(m): 4:55am On Dec 28, 2011
i vote for siena
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by jackpot(f): 4:08am On Dec 29, 2011
@op
voted already

@all

Offering time! wink

Pls guys, donate your one vote for me

VOTE JACKPOT as Joke Section Poster 2011 cool

Link is below

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826805.0.html

Thanks in 'advancement' wink
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by inspiredm(m): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2011
SIENA WINS AUTO SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR

THIS IS UNDISPUTED, NO RIGGING, NO "PADI PADI" BUSINESS HERE.
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mukina2: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2011
Congrats Siena smiley
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2011
^^^Thanks Mukina, Inspired and all who voted for me, I'm really touched that my posts make a difference to people's everyday motoring needs. embarassed

May the transition into the year 2012 bring joy, prosperity and all we've ever wished for. smiley
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mukina2: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2011
^
Amen smiley
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by 2dmax(m): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2011
Big up siena! U really deserve dis award. And may Almighty give u d fortitude to do more. Happy new year ahead.
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2011
^^^ Thanks bro, all the best for you and the family for the year 2012.
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by femmy2010(m): 5:50am On Dec 31, 2011
Siena is indeed the best.
Congratulation my bruva.
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by abbyode(m): 8:47am On Dec 31, 2011
Congratulations my Auto Mentor, Siena. You are simply the best, no controversy!!!
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2011
what is worth doing is worth done well, kudos bro
you are the auto section man of the year kiss

mr,Dr,Engr,barrister,pastor,prof,uncle,husband,father,bishop SIENA  grin grin grin, congratulations
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Joebo(m): 11:11am On Dec 31, 2011
Congratulations Sir, well desrved, smiley
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Dejoeman: 2:47am On Jan 01, 2012
I think Siena deserves it. He always give constructive advice whenever there is a problem. I wish to meet him personally. Congrats for your FREE service to humanity.

@Aguiyi, you forgot to add PROPHET to Siena's titles
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by viperman: 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2012
cool
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by dantitiki(m): 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2012
Congrats Siena,
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Dizzybizzy: 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2012
Congrats Siena
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by BizBooks(m): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2012
Congrats to Siena.
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Fhemmmy: 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2012
Honored to have our name up against those 2 Auto Gurus . . . . We are highly appreciative of the votes . . . . and Congratulations to Siena.
Happy New Year to you all as we look forward to a great and blessed YEAR
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by lordimpaq(m): 8:04am On Jan 03, 2012
@siena.

Hi i need to get in touch with you.

it concerns an Audi A4 (2003) 1.8T

thanks
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 03, 2012
lordimpaq:

@siena.
Hi i need to get in touch with you.
it concerns an Audi A4 (2003) 1.8T
thanks

Sure. My email's siena_@hotmail.co.uk
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by lordimpaq(m): 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2012
you got mail siena
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by dradoyi(m): 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2012
Its definitely SIENA. He is a professor of automobiles.
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by badboy: 5:30am On Jan 04, 2012
SIENA FOR PRESIDENT.Hip Hip Hip, Hurray, Hip Hip Hip , Hurray
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by fizzybaba(m): 9:38am On Jan 06, 2012
Congrats Siena
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 08, 2012
Siena deserves it! He is very competent all round, more like a mobile automotive encyclopedia.
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by iKoksi(m): 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2012
Awww, I came late but will still nominate/vote Siena.
I almost lost my lovely Audi A4 V6 Quat. if not for him.
Congrats Sir and God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infinti FX 35 MALAYSIAN BOYS ON FIRE ( Pre Ordered by TIMOTHY001 of Nairaland ) / SOLD!SOLD!!SOLD!!! Tokunbo Honda Accord 2007 Model Fabric Interior / Golf 3 Gti Engine Toks For Sale Price 760k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.