Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,079 members, 7,828,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

[b]urgent Help Needed! Pls Help I Want To Pay For A Good In China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [b]urgent Help Needed! Pls Help I Want To Pay For A Good In China (794 Views)

Why We Put Made In China, Italy On Our Shoes – Ariariashoemakers / [i][b]urgent RECRUITMENT!!! / Why Is It Difficult for Nigerians To Pay For Services Rendered? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[b]urgent Help Needed! Pls Help I Want To Pay For A Good In China by oraclefemi(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2007
Urgent help needed!!!! Pls help i want to pay for a good in China, can anyone tell me which service i can use to make bank transfer to China (urgently)
Re: [b]urgent Help Needed! Pls Help I Want To Pay For A Good In China by adebisi1(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2007
omo no go send money to 419 oo ur eye go clear
Re: [b]urgent Help Needed! Pls Help I Want To Pay For A Good In China by naira4doll(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2007
It depend on the payment mode the receiver accepts, if not use DOM account or we can help u out.
Re: [b]urgent Help Needed! Pls Help I Want To Pay For A Good In China by oraclefemi(m): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2007
How will you be able to help me ? i dont have a dom account
Re: [b]urgent Help Needed! Pls Help I Want To Pay For A Good In China by sonety2k(m): 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2007
well  like  how much do u want  to send to china ,are u sending the money to person/bank account  ?,   may  be  i  could  help u out ,
Re: [b]urgent Help Needed! Pls Help I Want To Pay For A Good In China by oraclefemi(m): 12:07am On Sep 27, 2007
I want to send $344 to a bank account in China , it is a business account anyone that can help pls let me know and also which bank in nigeria can do it for me .
Re: [b]urgent Help Needed! Pls Help I Want To Pay For A Good In China by Seun(m): 12:08am On Sep 27, 2007
Ask your bank tp do it for you by wire transfer.
Re: [b]urgent Help Needed! Pls Help I Want To Pay For A Good In China by tobi24(m): 8:14am On Sep 27, 2007
@oraclefemi

If you are serious about making this payment urgently, visit the link below, fill the form and we will make the payment for you even though we normally only do online payments.

[center]http://www.opujoe.com/pages/payments.htm[/center]
Re: [b]urgent Help Needed! Pls Help I Want To Pay For A Good In China by marjson(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2007
Oboy dont try and patronise any individual,just go straight to your bank and request for wire transfer there through your Dormicillary account.thats the best and secured way to send your money,
Re: [b]urgent Help Needed! Pls Help I Want To Pay For A Good In China by sonety2k(m): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2007
RE-- $344
In that case you can get in touch, MICHAEL - and send all the detail of the company name and bank account with your name and company name and address if any to these mail box -- sonety2k@yahoo.com ,

MICHAEL
Re: [b]urgent Help Needed! Pls Help I Want To Pay For A Good In China by globalaid(m): 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2007
na wah o, everybody for nairaland don turn to money transfer manager

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard About It? / Mtn N250,000 Jackpot / Stocks To Buy Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.