Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

What Are The Limitations Of Chinese Ipads? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Are The Limitations Of Chinese Ipads? (1015 Views)

Apple Unveils New Ipads, Imac / When Will Glo Remove Their Limitations On Modems? / Download Size Limitations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Limitations Of Chinese Ipads? by egift(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2011
A friend of mine was considering bringing in some Chinese Ipads for us to market because they will be cheaper. I have not really had experience with those other version of "Ipad". I also do not know how people will recieve it. If they will expect it to be like the Apple gadget.

If you have seen or used the Chinese Ipads type, what is it like and what limitation does it have compared to the original ones?

Cheers!
Re: What Are The Limitations Of Chinese Ipads? by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 06, 2011
@op are you sure there is a chinko ipad? Cos, i know all ipads are assembled in china.
Re: What Are The Limitations Of Chinese Ipads? by egift(m): 8:53am On Dec 06, 2011
Just like you have China nokia phones from the real Nokia phone (which may have been assembled in the same china).

Yes they exist - see this photos http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&biw=1024&bih=609&gbv=2&sout=0&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=china+tablets+PC&btnG=Search

(1) (Reply)

Help With File Recovery Softwares / Is It Just Me, Or Is There Something Wrong With Www.gtbank.com / Microsoft Office 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.