Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Tip For Finding Work In A Bank: Drop Your CV - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tip For Finding Work In A Bank: Drop Your CV (2534 Views)

3 Brain Teasing Job Test Questions I Was Asked. Please drop your answers / 5 Things Recruiters Want To See On Your CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tip For Finding Work In A Bank: Drop Your CV by senator100(m): 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2006
Simply go to the headquaters of any bank and drop your c.v.They must call you. I am so sure.
Re: Tip For Finding Work In A Bank: Drop Your CV by richolly(m): 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2006
bros!! why not specify how long will it take them to call if you're so sure they will.

I'll drop my CV but be sure to hear from me ASAP if they dont.
Re: Tip For Finding Work In A Bank: Drop Your CV by richolly(m): 11:39pm On Mar 10, 2006
sorry, i wanted to write, (how long it will take them)
Re: Tip For Finding Work In A Bank: Drop Your CV by senator100(m): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2006
i dropped my c.v with platinum early january,we were called for a written test last week.oceanic took me just a week before i was called .In any case watch out for job alert and info like the one tonisafe dropped sometime ago(fcmb,etb).That is not to say that i don,t gate crash test venues,infact i did one 2wks ago,i begged the bank official(he didnt allow me cos their bank had already computerised names of those who submitted) but because i was so desperate ,he collected my c.v and promised to call me.I am still waiting
Still another way is through their website,i applied for zenith and it took me almost 2 months before i was called,
A nice one is standard chartered bank, you have instant assessment (1hour)(through their website www.standardcharteredbank.com/ng) but you,ve got to adequately prepare cos it is once a year.
Re: Tip For Finding Work In A Bank: Drop Your CV by richolly(m): 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2006
thanx man, i never thought i would ever work in a bank but with the way things have turned out in this country, man pikin no get choice.

i've decided to dedicate the whole of my monday to V/I because thats where most of the H/Q's are. I'll let you know as soon as they start calling me b/c they dont have any choice.

enjoy yourself
Re: Tip For Finding Work In A Bank: Drop Your CV by funmi4real(f): 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2006
Hi
sorry to disturb u.I just thougth you might have anwser to my lack of job.pls helpme if u do.i studied business adm.
Thanks
Re: Tip For Finding Work In A Bank: Drop Your CV by richolly(m): 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2006
cool your mind Funmi,

did you make a 2.1 or a 2.2 ? how many places have you dropped your CV? are you experienced or a fresher? if you truly need a job, you need to be more specific. why not start by applying for the mtn stuff.
Re: Tip For Finding Work In A Bank: Drop Your CV by senator100(m): 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2006
Rich i quite agree with you. As for funmi in addition to what he said, are you through with nysc, this is very important,also where would you like to work, if in a bank then You have got to be grounded in maths as well as some other aptitude assessment, Buy GMAT text.If you are well grounded in maths,as well as other aptitudes then the sky is your limit o.Always write a test or attend an interview,as though it were your last.I will try to give you any job alert i come across
.cheers
Re: Tip For Finding Work In A Bank: Drop Your CV by kcijezie(m): 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2006
Are there any job opportunity in any bank for someone who is an OND holder in Accounting? This person desprately need a job.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Tip For Finding Work In A Bank: Drop Your CV by pampam(m): 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2006
Kcijezie,the fact remains that, in this forum we post jobs,any kind of job that is legally accepted in our domain,SO, if you are desperately in search of work i sincerely advice that you shouldnt be seriously desperate. Be patient and stay loggeg to this forum for the next post might just be yours;Believe it. This forum with the help of the users have made plenty patient people secure good jobs by posting seen jobs immediately without waste of time.
The patient dog eat the fattest bone.
Re: Tip For Finding Work In A Bank: Drop Your CV by nobledanie(m): 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2006
Not necessarily working in a bank but i need a job to start my life. I have to sponsor myself to complete my education for now I have an NCE and does not want to work in a school but what can be done to my case?
Re: Tip For Finding Work In A Bank: Drop Your CV by adekunlemi(m): 11:59pm On Nov 04, 2007
hello.nobledanie, i believe that God's time is the best.He knows about your life dn u do.just believe in Him that He will surely help you out, be as prayerful and very soon dn you even expect,you also will share your testimony on this forum. we will soon rejoice with u too.shalom.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Tip For Finding Work In A Bank: Drop Your CV by aderiye(f): 6:55am On Nov 05, 2007
helo nairalanders.

i ve bn in search of a job sinc d beginin of dis year partiularly in a bank but most attempts dat ve bn made did not turn out sucesful. i went and submitted my cv at gtb head office bt till nw i havent heard 4rm dem. apart 4rm evn submitting cvs u write tests hre and dere bt notin seems 2 b happenin. i hd a b.sc finance (2.2) and i ve servd. dough i got oda jobs bt dey re nt favourable. i wld appreciate an advice dt wld mk d difference. evn though i stil believe dt at Gods time tins wld fall in place. tanks to u all 4 ur usual support.
Re: Tip For Finding Work In A Bank: Drop Your CV by SOJ(m): 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2007
@aderiye
I would advise that u make job search a full time job.Imagine if u were reparing for work,u would make plans to iron ur office wear;polish shoes and prepare ur materials for use at owrk.It applies to searching for a job in lagos nowadays.make uraelf presentable and goodlooking. prepare ur cv professionally;make it reflect ur skills and experience that matter. then step out with faith(however small) by jumping on buses to the island to drop ur cv's.answer to job adverts in the dailies and son. Look the sky is just the start for u if u foolow this teps,ok?take care girl

(1) (Reply)

Kewalram Chanrai Group Recruitment, May 10th 2013 (careers@kewalramnigeria.com) / National Electricity Regulatory Commission Vacancy: Any Update? / Sifax Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.