Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

a - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / a (5259 Views)

Poll: Who is the webguru of the year 2011?

yawa-tide: 18% (14 votes)
ActiveMan: 6% (5 votes)
sahaya: 5% (4 votes)
Timileyin: 69% (53 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Is NL Webmaster Section Not Solution Oriented? / I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section / *~Yawa-ti-de Voted Webmasters Section Poster Of The Year 2012*~Congratulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: a by mukina2: 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2011
lol another footie female smiley

I have nothing personal against him, but this same rules have been used all over the forum on all sections, all these 'election' years. If we bend it now for him here, we might as well cancel everything and allow everyone to carry on.
Re: a by IbroSaunks(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2011
*dhtml:

Get tired eh? It is just a little banger for xmas, just to keep and seun busy instead of eating turkeys at xmas, because if i launch that present, the moderators will be a bit over-worked, but if you are seun are around, you may mop up faster. Just saying. . .

I will launch the banger on 24th december between 11:45pm and 11:59 (unless i change my mind which i strongly doubt) - now this is where i am different from mrcork and the others (i dont need the nominees or the awards really)
hehehehehehe, grin grin, egbon ,
Re: a by DualCore1: 5:42am On Dec 17, 2011
Why am I not surprised? #junkyard
Re: a by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 17, 2011
Funny, ok, well-said yawatide. Banger sequence aborted. Let's have some fun here. Rules are rules like mukina2 said.
If this site were to belong to mukina2, would ave been a different thing - I would ave withdrawn my registration totally - before I crash the site outa pure annoyance.
Re: a by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 17, 2011
I missed that part before, mukina2 u do have a lot against me - if memory serves me well, and u ave repeatedly shown that over and over - by repeatedly calling me a nuisance for instance- and that is where I ave problems with you, you seem to be a 100% pessimist with zero sense of humour. I have a log about your nonsense messages to me last year as well - I might publish them on nairaland some day.
But since it is not your site, I can ignore it.
Re: a by mukina2: 9:48am On Dec 17, 2011
naa not me, i have nothing against you, and yes you were being a nuisance, with all that work you gave us  angry . Is that your definition of sense of humour?   creating lots of spam names and having them post empty spaces you do have a weird sense of humour .

Dualcore is also a webbie, but he has a great sense of humour heck the dude can post anywhere on the forum, no matter how pissed off he is, i have never seen him creating spam names like you do. You should ask him the meaning of 'fun'
Re: a by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 17, 2011
^^^^I drop all charges. There is no point. Happy voting, i presume i am eligible to vote at least.
Re: a by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2011
mukina2:

naa not me, i have nothing against you, and yes you were being a nuisance, with all that work you gave us  angry . Is that your definition of sense of humour?   creating lots of spam names and having them post empty spaces you do have a weird sense of humour .

Dualcore is also a webbie, but he has a great sense of humour heck the dude can post anywhere on the forum, no matter how pissed off he is, i have never seen him creating spam names like you do. You should ask him the meaning of 'fun'

Posting empty spaces - that sounds rather interesting - how many spammers have you ever seen posting empty spaces (very large ones for that matter over 1000 pixels in height too)? roflmao

And i wonder what spam names mean - what makes a name a spam name? I am not the only person using multiple usernames, many banned people do that. tongue
Re: a by richkids1(m): 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2011
I nominate Timileyin
Re: a by netesy(m): 1:35am On Dec 28, 2011
i vote for dhtml
Re: a by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2011
I am not eligible for being voted for, thank you.
Re: a by jackpot(f): 5:55am On Dec 29, 2011
@op
thumbprinted!! cool

@all

Offering time! wink

Pls guys, yes you. . .i mean you. .yeah you reading my post now

Pls donate your one vote for me

VOTE JACKPOT as Joke Section Poster 2011 cool

Link is below

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826805.0.html

Thanks in 'advancement' wink
Re: a by Odunnu: 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2011
Una own never close? Waiting for Yawa-tide's victory
Re: a by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2011
E surprise me too, oya publish results na? Haba? Abi mukina2 don lock the result ni?
Re: a by mukina2: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2011
^
no dearie i didnt

this one is canceled too, Timileyin over 50 votes in such a short time is suspect.

some people just don't know the meaning of fun
Re: a by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2011
Re: a by mukina2: 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2011
sure.

you saw the cork series this early morning too.
Re: a by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Since voting is canceled, I may as well show the results.
Is it that voting is cancelled or voting is completed? or better still - voting has been rendered useless by the PDP of nairaland.
Aye, the corks. . .

I smell rigging on this votes as well. . .
Re: a by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2011
mukina2:

^
no dearie i didnt

this one is canceled too, Timileyin over 50 votes in such a short time is suspect.

some people just don't know the meaning of fun
I assume that is not refering to me? because i did not influence timileyin's vote by fifty. . .
Re: a by mukina2: 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2011
no not you, i know what you can do wink
Re: a by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2011
^^^Well, that is good to know, i still wonder who these corks are
Re: a by yawatide(f): 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2011
If the suspicious voting is true:
Naija! Here we are blaming GEJ for his poor handling of the recent bombings, yet we can't even conduct simple online election.

Where's the hope?!
Re: a by mukina2: 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2011
^
its true

you were leading all this while and then they got to work angry sad
Re: a by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2011
^^^mayhaps they are protesting because dhtml was not in the polls. . . .i have receive some complaints in my mailbox
Re: a by IbroSaunks(m): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2011
cork2012:

@ Mukbot

Silence. Yawa-tide led for a while, but Timileyin led for most of the voting season. We gave him(or her) 20 votes few weeks back, when we were only Cork 11 through Cork 30. But yesterday, we upped Timileyins vote by 30. There is nothing you can do to stop us. You are messing with the wrong breed. You shall have your hands full this new year. The Corks have officially declared war on you. S[/i]tupid human bot.

[i]Do not mess with the Corks
cork2012, be ciafulll!! Is it our dear (olori) mukina2 that ur adressing like that angry angry
Re: a by IbroSaunks(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2011
cork2012:

@ IbroSuck

This does not concern you. Instead of engaging me, you should be working on polishing your programming skills. Word on the street is that it may take you an eternity.

Do not mess with the Corks.
On the streets abi , hehehehehe
Re: a by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2011
cork2012:

@ Mukbot

Silence. Yawa-tide led for a while, but Timileyin led for most of the voting season. We gave him(or her) 20 votes few weeks back, when we were only Cork 11 through Cork 30. But yesterday, we upped Timileyins vote by 30. There is nothing you can do to stop us. You are messing with the wrong breed. You shall have your hands full this new year. The Corks have officially declared war on you. S[/i]tupid human bot.

Hmmn, mayhaps i should just join the corks, since i am considered bad eggs already. . . .as evidenced by this thread
Re: a by cork2057: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2011
No offense intended Mr Ibro.

We just do not like the dictatorial and r[/i]etarded way Mukbot and her handbag(Seun) run this place. Go away we shall not. Multiply we shall. Some of us have been banned, some of our IPs have even been blacklisted, but we shall continue to multiply. Seun is an [i]i[/i]diot for sure. If we were accessing his site from a public network, say a cafe, wherein all the nodes have a shared public IP, then banning this IP would incapacitate all other nodes from this network. However, we are the Corks, we know our ways around the Internet, and we shall continue to make your life difficult.

Re: a by IbroSaunks(m): 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2011
cork2057:

No offense intended Mr Ibro.

We just do not like the dictatorial and r[/i]etarded way Mukbot and her handbag(Seun) run this place. Go away we shall not. Multiply we shall. Some of us have been banned, some of our IPs have even been blacklisted, but we shall continue to multiply. Seun is an [i]i[/i]diot for sure. If we were accessing his site from a public network, say a cafe, wherein all the nodes have a shared public IP, then banning this IP would incapacitate all other nodes from this network. However, we are the Corks, we know our ways around the Internet, and we shall continue to make your life difficult.

None taken. They've got to do what they've got to do to make the forum serve its purpose. You gotta admit, plenty people have bad intentions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Untimely Demise Of Kalahari In Kenya And Nigeria / Must One Be Good In Mathematics To Be A Programmer / How Do I Hyperlink On Smf Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.