Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

a - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / a (5258 Views)

Poll: Who is the webguru of the year 2011?

yawa-tide: 18% (14 votes)
ActiveMan: 6% (5 votes)
sahaya: 5% (4 votes)
Timileyin: 69% (53 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Is NL Webmaster Section Not Solution Oriented? / I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section / *~Yawa-ti-de Voted Webmasters Section Poster Of The Year 2012*~Congratulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: a by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2011
The interesting thing is that these corks seem to be using similar techniques as *dhtml. . . .caramba
Re: a by mukina2: 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2011
^
Yeah even steven wonder will see that you have nothing to do with it cheesy
Re: a by Odunnu: 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2011
My gross against this cork username is that he left his domain - Programming/webmaster and carried his problem to my section and messed it up.
Its not funny at all. Secondly, of all the usernames that much more abound in NL, he decided to use my favorite comedian's ID. Are you trying to rope him into this?
Re: a by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2011
mukina2:

^
Yeah even steven wonder will see that you have nothing to do with it cheesy
The techniques are similar, and again, the complaints are rather similar to mine in the past too. . . .looks suspicious and i know i am a prime suspect here.
But believe me, when i do nonsense, i dont hide under a gross god-forsaken-name like cork. . .it is rather grossss
Re: a by Mobinga: 4:45am On Dec 31, 2011
cork2057:

No offense intended Mr Ibro.

We just do not like the dictatorial and r[/i]etarded way Mukbot and her handbag(Seun) run this place. Go away we shall not. Multiply we shall. Some of us have been banned, some of our IPs have even been blacklisted, but we shall continue to multiply. Seun is an [i]i[/i]diot for sure. If we were accessing his site from a public network, say a cafe, wherein all the nodes have a shared public IP, then banning this IP would incapacitate all other nodes from this network. However, we are the Corks, we know our ways around the Internet, and we shall continue to make your life difficult.

[i]Do not mess with the Corks

This is why blacklisting IP's are always terrible. People behind NAT's as well be damned.
Re: a by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 31, 2011
^^^that has happened to me before. A whole i.p serving like 50,000 people in a big organization was blacklisted. . .and yet i still escaped (just like the corks)
Re: a by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2011
Re: a by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 31, 2011
^^^the winner of the polls is - the corks!
Re: a by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 01, 2012
*dhtml:

^^^the winner of the polls is - the corks!
gbam!!!
Re: a by mukina2: 2:34am On Jan 03, 2012
The winner before the rigging was yawa -tide
congrats ma'am smiley
Re: a by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 03, 2012
Then the votes should not have been cancelled, just remove the pirated votes. . .and the winner is yawatide!
Re: a by yawatide(f): 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2012
Thanks everyone. I am humbled. I look forward to contributing even more in 2012. I have also enjoyed learning from other esteemed contributors to this great thread. I am also proudest of those who helped contribute to the nigeria.gov project.

Now, as my boss would say, back to work!! tongue
Re: a by IbroSaunks(m): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2012
congratulations yawa-ti-de! grin grin
Re: a by DualCore1: 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2012
Congrats yawatide.

Mukina, Mods and Admin. . . y'all need to be "slow" like GEJ when making decisions. . . really all this trigger-happy decisions of yours make this place look like one bunch of playground. Why the rush into cancellation when something better coulda been done? I don't even see any serious value on this board anymore. We can thank *dhtml for keeping the place alive in his own little way else here will be total toast. Mods, I know I know you do not make decisions. . . but y'all form this cabinet so no exceptions.
Re: a by mukina2: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2012
shush jor tongue

one of your people here was busy trying to disrupt the process, it was going on fine.

Their aim was to get it canceled,so no one on this board will win anything.

btw Happy new year . , smiley  hope you don change  tongue
Re: a by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2012
This board is getting too damn boring. . .
Re: a by OAM4J: 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2012
congratulations yawa-ti-de!
Re: a by DualCore1: 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2012
mukina2:

btw Happy new year . , smiley  hope you don change  tongue

You, me, tonight, yahoo messenger, good lighting, webcam on, like old times. . . you game? Lets set new records this year.
Re: a by mukina2: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2012
lets make it a family thing, me you, iice, lysaa, info,teejay,cream de la cream and spiked grin yeye

you don crase finish ta! face front you and who.
you and your sons Teejay and Info i gast poison the three of una this year .
you nefa change Dc munchero tongue
Re: a by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2012
Hmmn, i have been too good these past few months, doing nothing bad except rigging a few votes. . . i am thinking of bombing some boards on nairaland for a change - to relieve boredom, simply coding is very very boring and tiresome.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Untimely Demise Of Kalahari In Kenya And Nigeria / Must One Be Good In Mathematics To Be A Programmer / How Do I Hyperlink On Smf Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.