Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,542 members, 7,955,012 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

Personal Assistant Writes NABTEB Exam For Lawmaker - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Personal Assistant Writes NABTEB Exam For Lawmaker (7580 Views)

2012/2013 May/june NABTEB Exam Time- Table / NABTEB Exam Fraud Is A Set Up – Hon. Onyejeocha's Aide / What Are The Requirement Needed 4 Writing Nabteb Exam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Personal Assistant Writes NABTEB Exam For Lawmaker by MyJoe: 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2011
lonamy:

Chetachi Obi, is PA to Hon. Nkeiru Onyejiocha
This is what I have been waiting for someone to tell us. Easy enough.
Re: Personal Assistant Writes NABTEB Exam For Lawmaker by DonaldsN(m): 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2011
Hey guys! Inasmuch as we want the name of the MP, it is unethical and unconstitutional for the journalist to mention the name of the suspect. It is still under investigation. U read wat d police inspector told d journalist wen contacted. Lets just hope dat d police can do dia binding duty this time, by exposing and prosecuting d person
Re: Personal Assistant Writes NABTEB Exam For Lawmaker by ismhab(m): 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2011
i need a university certificate.
Re: Personal Assistant Writes NABTEB Exam For Lawmaker by Chiori(m): 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2011
Ok.
Re: Personal Assistant Writes NABTEB Exam For Lawmaker by Claus(m): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2011
Donalds N:

Hey guys! Inasmuch as we want the name of the MP, it is unethical and unconstitutional for the journalist to mention the name of the suspect. It is still under investigation. U read wat d police inspector told d journalist wen contacted. Lets just hope dat d police can do dia binding duty this time, by exposing and prosecuting d person

It's not unethical or unconstitutional to name a suspect in a case, even if it still under investigation.

The suspect just has to be presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Personal Assistant Writes NABTEB Exam For Lawmaker by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2011
BSc Certificates for sale. Just like the original, all security features in place.

State lawmakers - 895,000 naira

Federal lawmakers - 1,675,000 naira

Masters 55% of the above prices and Doctorate degrees 80%
Re: Personal Assistant Writes NABTEB Exam For Lawmaker by MyJoe: 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2011
Donalds N:

Are you saying that normal police procedure says the name of a suspect should not be made public until investigations are complete? Can you cite the relevant laws laws please? Is this what you normally see when you read the papers? Ok, let's say the police and the press were being careful not to "jeopardise" investigation, what say you about the case of poor Miss Chetachi Obi whose name has been splashed all over the papers and the internet? Is there a set of laws for the poor and another for the powerful?

And knowing our police and the way things work - or don't work - in Nigeria, don't you think the press would better serve the public interest by revealing the name early since a powerful person is involved and the chances of a cover-up are high?
Re: Personal Assistant Writes NABTEB Exam For Lawmaker by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2011
Still available, u will get no better deal elsewhere. Ask maDAME, EoD

ismhab:

Re: Personal Assistant Writes NABTEB Exam For Lawmaker by pynkspyce: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2011
Hmmm!
Re: Personal Assistant Writes NABTEB Exam For Lawmaker by goose1: 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2011
Here is the PICTURE of the lady
Re: Personal Assistant Writes NABTEB Exam For Lawmaker by talktrue1(m): 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2011
Date of Birth: 1969-11-23
Marital Status: Married
Political Party: Peoples Democratic Party
State: Abia
Member's District: Isuikwuato/Umunneochi
Date of Asumption: 2011-05-29
Seat Up Date: 2015-05-29

Education: Masters Degree in International Affairs/Diplomacy, Imo State University, Imo State
Diploma in Social and Community Development, University of Nigeria Nusuka

Re: Personal Assistant Writes NABTEB Exam For Lawmaker by nagoma(m): 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2011
Bluetooth must u bring tribalism into every thread, check am nau! those who presented Toronto Certs are Ibos too. Respect urself or are u too dull to give meaningful contributions?

I do not submit to tribal jibes but the Ibos need to talk to their kindred. This is too much no need denying it Ibos are leading by far in all crimes involving Nigerians. Nationally and internationally- no need burrying our heads in the sand and denying this. As the Arewa consultative Forum are busy holding meetings and conferences to address the terrorism and lack of peace in the north so should the Ndigbo meet and have a conference in Enugu or Abuja on how to instill civilized living without cheating or stealing among the Igbos. It's long overdue.
Re: Personal Assistant Writes NABTEB Exam For Lawmaker by Yeske2(m): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2011
Simlpy pathetic
Re: Personal Assistant Writes NABTEB Exam For Lawmaker by Ninapha(f): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2011
nagoma:

I do not submit to tribal jibes but the Ibos need to talk to their kindred. This is too much no need denying it Ibos are leading by far in all crimes involving Nigerians. Nationally and internationally- no need burrying our heads in the sand and denying this. As the Arewa consultative Forum are busy holding meetings and conferences to address the terrorism and lack of peace in the north so should the Ndigbo meet and have a conference in Enugu or Abuja on how to instill civilized living without cheating or stealing among the Igbos. It's long overdue.

Nagoma, pls tell me which tribe or ethnic group that is crime free. tell me no hausa man has forged certs or that the Oluwole brothers are only producing certs for ibos. As much as we agree we have the interest of the ibo tribe at heart, Ibos are not the worst. Rather Ibos are stigmatized cos of their doggedness and self actualized success.

I refuse to bury my head in the sand with u. I am proud to be IBO
Re: Personal Assistant Writes NABTEB Exam For Lawmaker by deadie(m): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2011
Ninapha:

Nagoma, pls tell me which tribe or ethnic group that is crime free. tell me no hausa man has forged certs or that the Oluwole brothers are only producing certs for ibos. As much as we agree we have the interest of the ibo tribe at heart, Ibos are not the worst. Rather Ibos are stigmatized cos of their doggedness and self actualized success.

I refuse to bury my head in the sand with u. I am proud to be IBO

My friend, if you are truly[b] IGBO[/b], then learn how to spell it.
Re: Personal Assistant Writes NABTEB Exam For Lawmaker by TeskyMan(m): 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2011
talk true:

Date of Birth: 1969-11-23
Marital Status: Married
Political Party: Peoples Democratic Party
State: Abia
Member's District: Isuikwuato/Umunneochi
Date of Asumption: 2011-05-29
Seat Up Date: 2015-05-29

Education: Masters Degree in International Affairs/Diplomacy, Imo State University, Imo State
Diploma in Social and Community Development, University of Nigeria Nusuka

lonamy:

Chetachi Obi, is PA to Hon. Nkeiru Onyejiocha

Eze however told Nigerian Compass that not long after one Chetachi Obi, the Personal Assistant to the Federal House of Representative member for Isiukwuato/Umunneochi federal constituency, Hon. Nkeiru Onyejiocha threatened to rope them into trouble, he got information that his name was one of eight names listed for arrest or assassination.

Source:http://www.123people.es/ext/frm?ti=person%20finder&search_term=eze%20ugochukwu&search_country=ES&st=person%20finder&target_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thenigeriandaily.com%2F2011%2F02%2F27%2Fisuochi-a-community-under-seige%2F&section=blog&wrt_id=327

This is the power of INTERNET.

Good one guys.
Re: Personal Assistant Writes NABTEB Exam For Lawmaker by eros(m): 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2011
This same useless lawmaker will go on air to condemn examination malpractice. Bloody hypocrite angry angry angry
Re: Personal Assistant Writes NABTEB Exam For Lawmaker by bandely(m): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2011
eros:

This same useless lawmaker will go on air to condemn examination malpractice. Bloody hypocrite angry angry angry
+1
Re: Personal Assistant Writes NABTEB Exam For Lawmaker by dacouse(m): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2011
that is why nigeria can never move forward, why is the reps name not mentioned,i can bet this is the last of this story,wack ass people,do anything you want to do we don't even want to hear
Re: Personal Assistant Writes NABTEB Exam For Lawmaker by Ninapha(f): 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2011
deadie:

U "unibo" man dont ever show ur ignorance in a public forum grin

Ibo is the Tribe
Igbo is the language

better learn and keep quite. lipsrsealed
Re: Personal Assistant Writes NABTEB Exam For Lawmaker by Chiori(m): 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2011
deadie:

Man, it doesn't matter how he spells it; at least he is communicating, and we all know the group he is referring to. Don't aggravate anyone, please.

Ninapha:

U "unibo" man dont ever show your ignorance in a public forum grin

Ibo is the Tribe
Igbo is the language

better learn and keep quite. lipsrsealed
Hmm! That is my field of study, and I must say you aren't right there. Ibo is the anglicized version of Igbo. And that is just that.

ismhab:

I convert you to Igbo from today. Say Amen. Or I flog you by bluetooth.
Re: Personal Assistant Writes NABTEB Exam For Lawmaker by Ninapha(f): 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2011
Chiori:

Man, it doesn't matter how he spells it; at least he is communicating, and we all know the group he is referring to. Don't aggravate anyone, please.
Hmm! That is my field of study, and I must say you aren't right there. Ibo is the anglicized version of Igbo. And that is just that.
I convert you to Igbo from today. Say Amen. Or I flog you by bluetooth.

pls, which is your field? are u studying IGBO and Religious Studies? or Igbo interpretations and phonetic.

I am Ibo, at least i may not be an authority in the intricacies of the language yet i passed it at "A" grade. Pls prove to me what u mean by "Anglicanized version".

(1) (2) (Reply)

OAU Suspends Four Students Over Protest / Lasu Result / Laspotech School Fees 2017/2018 BREAK DOWN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.