Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Buba And His Two Assholes plus other jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Buba And His Two Assholes plus other jokes (2764 Views)

Two Assholes / Assholes / Two Assholes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buba And His Two Assholes plus other jokes by backnbeta(f): 5:02am On Sep 26, 2007
Bubba died in a fire, and his body was burned severely. The morgue needed someone to identify the body, so his two best friends, Daryl and Gomer, were sent for.
Daryl went in, and the mortician pulled back the sheet. Daryl said, “Yup, he’s burnt pretty bad. Roll him over.” The mortician rolled him over, and Daryl said, “Nope, ain’t Bubba.”

The mortician thought that was rather strange, and brought in Gomer next to identify the body. Gomer took a look at him and said, “Yup, he’s burnt real bad, roll him over.” The mortician rolled him over, and Gomer said, “No, it ain’t Bubba.”

The mortician asked, “How can you tell?”

Gomer said, “Well, Bubba had two assholes.”

“What? He had two assholes?” asked the mortician.

“Yup, everyone in town knew he had two assholes. Every time we went to town, folks would say, ‘Here comes Bubba with them two assholes.’”  grin grin grin

Alex went to his doctor, Dr. Santa and stutters, "Da-da-doc, I`ve ba-ba-been sta-sta-stuttering for ye-ye-years, and I ca-ca-can`t stand it anymo-mo-more! Can you he-he-help me?"

Dr. Santa answers "Well, I`ll have to give you a thorough examination first, but in some cases there is a cure."
So Santa puts Alex through a battery of tests, and says, "I think I know what`s causing your stuttering."
Alex excitedly asks, "Well, wa-wa-what is it, da- da-doctor?"
"It`s your privates. I know that sounds crazy, but you have an unusually large privates -  It seems the weight is putting a strain on your vocal cords which most men never have to deal with."

Alex asks, "Wa-wa-what can we da-da-do?"
"Well, we could remove it and transplant a shorter one."
"Doooo it!" Alex replies.
So they go through the operation, and three weeks later Alex comes in for a follow up appointment.
Alex says, "Doc, you solved my stuttering problem. I don`t know how to thank you. But I`ve only had sex once in three weeks - my wife just doesn`t like it anymore with my new, shorter privates. I`ve thought about it, and I decided I can put up with the stuttering easier than going without the sex - I want you to put my long one back on."
Dr. Santa says, "No-no-nope. A da-da-deal`s a da-da- deal!" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buba And His Two Assholes plus other jokes by ituen(m): 5:11am On Sep 26, 2007
Guy clap hand for urself. You be stupid boy oh smiley smiley grin cheesy

Well done
Re: Buba And His Two Assholes plus other jokes by clemcykul(f): 8:54am On Sep 26, 2007
OL BOY you be correct grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol
this joke is making laff and laff and laff and lalalalaalalffffffuuuuuuuuuu grin grin grin grin

yo yo you me-me-mean da-da doctor has the lo lo longer pe pe penis grin grin grin

ha ha ha have u se se seen i i it

well ituen hope ure not the guy grin grin grin

abi migines be the doctor grin
Re: Buba And His Two Assholes plus other jokes by temmysexy(f): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2007
hahahahaha,they are real assholes! cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue.

santa too wanted a piece of the action, abi who no want better thing! cool cool
Re: Buba And His Two Assholes plus other jokes by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 26, 2007
grin ;Dthey are really assholes grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buba And His Two Assholes plus other jokes by salinco(m): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2007
Spoiled child grin grin grin grin grin smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Buba And His Two Assholes plus other jokes by Aiphie(f): 11:41am On Sep 26, 2007
Very funny. Num 2 got me in stiches. grin grin grin
Re: Buba And His Two Assholes plus other jokes by Aiphie(f): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2007
Very funny. Num 2 got me in stiches. grin grin grin
Re: Buba And His Two Assholes plus other jokes by backnbeta(f): 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2007
Yes. . . they are real assholes! grin grin grin

Dr. Santa must be enjoying his new privates too grin grin grin
Re: Buba And His Two Assholes plus other jokes by Jrules(m): 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2007
got to love yourself the way you are baby, (greatest love of all)
Re: Buba And His Two Assholes plus other jokes by backnbeta(f): 7:53am On Sep 27, 2007
Deleted.
Re: Buba And His Two Assholes plus other jokes by brimbrack(m): 8:00am On Sep 27, 2007
this was really funny.
it had me laughing my lungs out  grin grin grin grin

your second post should have been on as a separate post.
anyways that particular joke is very stale, it has appeared on this board several times.
Re: Buba And His Two Assholes plus other jokes by backnbeta(f): 8:11am On Sep 27, 2007
Thanks brimbrack, wasn't sure it's here .I've deleted it. Glad u like the others.
Re: Buba And His Two Assholes plus other jokes by angel000: 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2007
This is very funny. . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buba And His Two Assholes plus other jokes by topeteadr(m): 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2007
This joke is da bomb.
Re: Buba And His Two Assholes plus other jokes by kronkykay(m): 1:17am On Oct 24, 2007
think i've got stiches!
Re: Buba And His Two Assholes plus other jokes by shagger(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2007
grin grin grin grin
that jok got everyone in ma office roling on the floor, that was really wicked.
Re: Buba And His Two Assholes plus other jokes by iwajay(m): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2007
Seen 'em b4, but they're still as cool as ever.
Re: Buba And His Two Assholes plus other jokes by awa(m): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2007
I dont want to laf shaaa. Make I lol small
Re: Buba And His Two Assholes plus other jokes by clemcykul(f): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2007
u dont want to laff much, coz if u do, u might unknowngly farte grin grin grin grin grin grin i know am ryte!
Re: Buba And His Two Assholes plus other jokes by DoubleN(m): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2007
Very Good one about the doctor grin
Re: Buba And His Two Assholes plus other jokes by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2007
#2 is extremely funny. . . grin grin grin
Re: Buba And His Two Assholes plus other jokes by biggerboy(m): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2007
The doctor decided to help himself?
Re: Buba And His Two Assholes plus other jokes by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 07, 2007
biggerboy:

The doctor decided to help himself?

OBVIOUSLY grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buba And His Two Assholes plus other jokes by backnbeta(f): 9:28am On Jul 21, 2008
A farmer lived alone in the countryside except for a pet dog he had for a long time.

The dog finally died and the farmer went to the parish priest, saying "Father, the dog is dead. Could you possibly be saying a Mass for the poor creature?"

Father Patrick told the farmer "No, we can't have services for an animal in the church, but I'll tell you what, there's a new denomination down the road, and no telling what they believe in, but maybe they'll do something for the animal."

The farmer said "I'll go right now. By the way, do you think $50,000 is enough to donate for the service?"

Father Patrick replied "Why didn't you tell me the dog was Catholic." grin grin grin
Re: Buba And His Two Assholes plus other jokes by AreaFada2: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lol, so funny.

(1) (Reply)

A List Of People I Trust ??? / The Real Santa Claus And The Funny Nigerian Father Christmas / I And Cristiano Ronaldo During Our Secondary School Days (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.