Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Can A Man Ever Be Fulfilled In Life,,,if Yes What Makes Him Fulfilled? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Man Ever Be Fulfilled In Life,,,if Yes What Makes Him Fulfilled? (1648 Views)

My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e / Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) / About John. D. Rockefeller, The Richest Man Ever Since King Solomon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Ever Be Fulfilled In Life,,,if Yes What Makes Him Fulfilled? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2011
I have this big friend of mine(i call him dat cos he's almost twice my age) . He is wealthy,has everything money can afford. He is also married for 15 yrs now without a child.and whenever i visit him,he always lament bitterly about his childlessness, Back to my neighbourhood,another man on the other hand,has 3 kids but can hardly afford a square meal and he always admire my rich friend,that brings me to this question''what really makes a man fulfilled?
Re: Can A Man Ever Be Fulfilled In Life,,,if Yes What Makes Him Fulfilled? by ronkebp(f): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2011
Fulfillment comes if you have God/ Christ in your life, then you know, no matter your condition, God completes it for you. ( And that is just from me).
Re: Can A Man Ever Be Fulfilled In Life,,,if Yes What Makes Him Fulfilled? by Loveaflame(m): 11:18am On Dec 03, 2011
What makes man fulfilled is not anything external.It has to do with your personal values and the meanings you give to them.

If a man truly loves himself and God Almighty he should derive joy and satisfaction from whatever he is doing.But for an African man without a child it's not going to be easy to be happy no matter the money he has.
Re: Can A Man Ever Be Fulfilled In Life,,,if Yes What Makes Him Fulfilled? by iice(f): 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2011
Man by nature is greedy and selfish.
I agree with loveflame on the values and meanings we give to it.
Re: Can A Man Ever Be Fulfilled In Life,,,if Yes What Makes Him Fulfilled? by Elizadath: 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2011
We met in schl. She was lucky to get a very good job while i am looking for one. She invested all she had on me. This is the 6th yr of this relationship. I have tried all means to cut her off but she won't let go. My problem is that i can't say it to her face that i am no more in love with her. Cos i dnt wnt to hurt her. Now i have found my dear love. She is asking for marriage but i can't marry her; i want to get married too (but, ) pls help me what do i do now am so confuse
Re: Can A Man Ever Be Fulfilled In Life,,,if Yes What Makes Him Fulfilled? by 2goodbobo(m): 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2011
fulfillment is relative.

(1) (Reply)

Not The Father BUT Must Pay Child Support / 6 Times Rihanna Wore Pyjamas As Clothe / Why To Tell Your Husband Your Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.