Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) (9070 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by Shymm3x: 2:21am On Sep 26, 2015
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by chocolateme(f): 2:22am On Sep 26, 2015
Yea nigga!! Give that modafvcker black eye so he would show more respecta to women next time.
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by Shymm3x: 2:23am On Sep 26, 2015
Hysterical! grin

I'm guilty of this...done beat up a couple of knuckleheads for this shiit.

You can smack all the chicken heads in the world (a lot of them need to be smacked, anyway) - but don't put ya filthy hands on my sisters. My mum raised them right...just be decent and they'll respect you. No itchy hands.

1 Like

Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by kliq(m): 2:24am On Sep 26, 2015
Gangsta cheesy

Culprit now the victim

I bet that dude will quit the relationship real quick....I really don't see myself doing that except my Sis is married to the man if otherwise i'll advise she leaves him. smiley
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by GboyegaD(m): 3:59am On Sep 26, 2015
Sometimes, drastic measures are needed to restore some people to default however, it is not a thing of pride.
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by Harry4cas(m): 5:14am On Sep 26, 2015
Incase..... meanwhile this block rosary people don spoil my sleep finish again with this their SATURDAY MORNING MASS, Ha machakwa ma na-aralu ura NOISE
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 26, 2015
Don't see myself doing this shit; if my sister is as foolish enough to deem it fit, to date a violent person(when non of her brothers are violent) then I believe she deserves what she's getting...

The annoying thing is ; that same girl will go back to that boy, and call it "LOVE" grin cheesy grin

Chai!!! Girls foolish no be small...
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by onila(f): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Don't see myself doing this shit; if my sister is as foolish enough to deem it fit, to date a violent person(when non of her brothers are violent) then I believe she deserves what she's getting...

The annoying thing is ; that same girl will go back to that boy, and call it "LOVE" grin cheesy grin

Chai!!! Girls foolish no be small...
grin cheesy
cheesy
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
Good for him angry...some guys actually need this holy beating. cheesy
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by EfemenaXY: 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shymm3x:
Hysterical! grin

I'm guilty of this...done beat up a couple of knuckleheads for this shiit.

You can smack all the chicken heads in the world (a lot of them need to be smacked, anyway) - but don't put ya filthy hands on my sisters. My mum raised them right...just be decent and they'll respect you. No itchy hands.

I didn't see the video. sad sad

Shymm3x! You're profile pic. shocked shocked shocked

I didn't know you like 'em fat overweight. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by Shymm3x: 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I didn't see the video. sad sad

Shymm3x! You're profile pic. shocked shocked shocked

I didn't know you like 'em fat overweight. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol. She's not fat - just thick in the right places.

That's how I like 'em cos I'm somewhat hench and tall. cool
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by EfemenaXY: 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. She's not fat - just thick in the right places.

That's how I like 'em cos I'm somewhat hench and tall. cool

Lol! Okay.

**Modified**

Now where's the video? sad sad
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by Shymm3x: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Okay.

**Modified**

Now where's the video? sad sad

Lol. I swear you posted ya pic on here one time and you look somewhat thick as well. lipsrsealed

This is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJS_4vqimUY
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by EfemenaXY: 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. I swear you posted ya pic on here one time and you look somewhat thick as well. lipsrsealed

This is the video

Lol! I did no such thing oh!

Thanks for the video. But Jeez, so much violence? embarassed embarassed

Say, d'you remember this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OEhiTHJ0EA smiley smiley
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by Shymm3x: 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol! I did no such thing oh!

Thanks for the video. But Jeez, so much violence? embarassed embarassed

Say, d'you remember this? smiley smiley

Lool. I swear down, I saw it and I'd remember the face if I were to bump into you on the road.

Yes, that's from The Godfather. Brothers are generally protective of their sisters, hence it's always important to know who a chic's brother is, before moving to her. Especially guys who like beating up girls and rapists.

I protect my sisters as well...my brother is even more protective and he turns into a loose cannon whenever they complain about anything. That just comes with the territory and being a good brother. If you can't protect them against abuse, who will?
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by EfemenaXY: 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lool. I swear down, I saw it and I'd remember the face if I were to bump into you on the road.

Yes, that's from The Godfather. Brothers are generally protective of their sisters, hence it's always important to know who a chic's brother is, before moving to her. Especially guys who like beating up girls and rapists.

I protect my sisters as well...my brother is even more protective and he turns into a loose cannon whenever they complain about anything. That just comes with the territory and being a good brother. If you can't protect them against abuse, who will?

Ohhhh...stop it jor. I've never posted a full on pic of ma face here. cheesy cheesy

Okay, lemme put you on the spot: Describe in no more than 50 words, what you think you saw. tongue tongue cool

Re: brothers and sisters, yes - they are protective of them. Even dads are protective of their daughters too. smiley
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by Shymm3x: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Ohhhh...stop it jor. I've never posted a full on pic of ma face here. cheesy cheesy

Okay, lemme put you on the spot: Describe in no more than 50 words, what you think you saw. tongue tongue cool

Re: brothers and sisters, yes - they are protective of them. Even dads are protective of their daughters too. smiley

Lool. Lying is a sin. grin

You look kinda busty with caramel colour, alie? lipsrsealed

That's one of the perks that comes with being a girl.
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by EfemenaXY: 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lool. Lying is a sin. grin

You look kinda busty with caramel colour, alie? lipsrsealed

That's one of the perks that comes with being a girl.

grin grin grin

Shymm3x fear God oh! grin grin

I hate caramel. Now I know you're confusing me for someone else...t'is allowed sha. wink

***Edited*** cool smiley
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by Shymm3x: 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

Shymm3x fear God oh! grin grin

I hate caramel. Now I know you're confusing me for someone else...t'is allowed sha. wink

***Edited*** cool smiley

Lol. You know I'm not lying. grin
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by EfemenaXY: 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. You know I'm not lying. grin

Humor me smiley

By the way, I write stuff here and you aren't around to read it. angry angry where art thou?? undecided
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

How comes you and your brother have so much 'work' with your sisters? It got me thinking.
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by Shymm3x: 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Humor me smiley

By the way, I write stuff here and you aren't around to read it. angry angry where art thou?? undecided

Lol. There's no humour in this...I'm being real.

BTW, you do look nice from what I saw. lipsrsealed

I read as much as I can read from time to time...and most times I'm never on here for a long spell at once, apart from when I'm conversing with people. I just breeze in and out.
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by EfemenaXY: 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. There's no humour in this...I'm being real.

BTW, you do look nice from what I saw. lipsrsealed

I read as much as I can read from time to time...and most times I'm never on here for a long spell at once, apart from when I'm conversing with people. I just breeze in and out.

You haven't jor.

But I think I've seen you. Tall, light skinned, and a few sporting scars...

I'm right though, aren't I? wink
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by Shymm3x: 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mindfulness:

How comes you and your brother have so much 'work' with your sisters? It got me thinking.

Thinking about what?

My family is close-knitted and we just look out for one another.
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Thinking about what?

My family is close-knitted and we just look out for one another.

But why are your sisters repeatedly in trouble?

1 Like

Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by Shymm3x: 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
EfemenaXY:

You haven't jor.

But I think I've seen you. Tall, light skinned, and a few sporting scars...

I'm right though, aren't I? wink

Loool. I have seen you. lipsrsealed

Nah, I don't consider myself to be light-skinned and I don't want to be. I'm caramel with cocoa butter.

Also, I don't have any visible scars on none of my pics...and I already covered all my scars with tattoos time ago. So it's definitely not me. grin grin grin Nice try tho.
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by Shymm3x: 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mindfulness:

But why are your sisters repeatedly in trouble?

In trouble with who?

And where in my post did I assert that they're always repeatedly in trouble, apart from talking about being protective?

1 Like

Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

In trouble with who?

And where in my post did I assert that they're always repeatedly in trouble, apart from talking about being protective?

What does this line imply then?

I protect my sisters as well...my brother is even more protective and he turns into a loose cannon whenever they complain about anything.
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by EfemenaXY: 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool. I have seen you. lipsrsealed

Nah, I don't consider myself to be light-skinned and I don't want to be. I'm caramel with cocoa butter.

Also, I don't have any visible scars on none of my pics...and I already covered all my scars with tattoos time ago. So it's definitely not me. grin grin grin Nice try tho.

Lol! Okay. smiley

You've got tattoos?? Nice. Can I see them?
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by Shymm3x: 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mindfulness:

What does this line imply then?

Lol. It seems you're either lost in semantics or being pedantic.

What I wrote is self-explanatory...just a few isolated cases doesn't mean "repeatedly"...and I've got four sisters.

1 Like

Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by Shymm3x: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Okay.

You've got tattoos?? Nice. smiley

Got a few...planning to get more soon.

I need ideas of what to draw next...got any?
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by EfemenaXY: 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Got a few...planning to get more soon.

I need ideas of what to draw next...got any?

Which? Tattoos? Or Ideas?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indecency Among Today's Youth : Who Is To Be Blamed ? / Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman / I Need To Leave My Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.