Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

*~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (6397 Views)

Poll: Who deserved to be crowned poster of the year? Vote Now!

Nateevs: 16% (8 votes)
coogar: 16% (8 votes)
dayokanu: 66% (32 votes)
This poll has ended

Ballon D'or 2012: How They Voted / Happy Birthday Dayokanu / Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by chelseabmw(m): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2011
Year-end is here again and as has become traditional on Nairaland, we are opening nomination for this year edition. This is first of it's kind here on this section.

Rules:
1, Only 1 nomination per user
2, Any nominee that has been banned or warned(why not warned twice) this year will be disqualified
3, Moderator cannot be nominated in his/her section but may be nominated in other sections
4, Nominee must be active in the section
5, Nominee must be forum rule-abiding and not a trouble-maker(passionate defence of one's opinions is no trouble-making though)
6, Top 3 nominees will be up for poll for another 2 weeks, where the winner will be announced at the expiration of the voting
7, Where there is tie, the mod reserves the right to either choose one or extend the nomination/voting by 24 hours

NOMINATION ends on December 15, 2011
VOTING starts December 16, 2011 and ends December 30 where the winner will be announced
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 03, 2011
is there anyone that's as consistent as the lone ranger and my fellow munich supporter that deserves my nomination? the answer is no, hence i nominate my fellow bayern munich supporter even though we fight over klose and Gomez
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mikuz(m): 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2011
i deserve this award.
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by chelseabmw(m): 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2011
Keep the comments coming
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ibime(m): 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2011
I nominate Nateevs for adding a new word to the dictionary this year - shekpe keeper! grin grin grin
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2011
Why one?

Dayo, Debosky, Coogar, Nateevs and Ibime.

Select any of the above for me.
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mykali(m): 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2011
coogar
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mukina2: 12:54am On Dec 05, 2011
still one man army . .dayokanu.
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 05, 2011
I nominate Mukina tongue
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mukina2: 6:25am On Dec 05, 2011
back to sender. tongue

i renominate grandma bluediva grin
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by 195(f): 1:47am On Dec 06, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by chelseabmw(m): 3:29am On Dec 06, 2011
BlueDiva:

Why one?

Dayo, Debosky, Coogar, Nateevs and Ibime.

Select any of the above for me.

You have to choose one yourself. . . . This is an invalid nomination.
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by chelseabmw(m): 3:30am On Dec 06, 2011
where is switch47 grin Anti chelsea fan tongue
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by honeric01(m): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2011
Medjai again grin
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mukina2: 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2011
medjai where?

this is the EPL section not sports main board tongue
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by kenkruse: 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2011
Debosky smiley
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mikuz(m): 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2011
ha!
I just noticed i aint getting any nomination.
Why?
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by honeric01(m): 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2011
mukina2:

medjai where?

this is the EPL section not sports main board tongue

is epl not under sports? and is la liga thread not until epl board too? and doesn't medjai post on this board too?
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by debosky(m): 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2011
Please provide a list of those that have been banned or warned this year that are disqualified so I won't waste my nomination. grin

I guess this means DK is probably off the list. cry grin grin

Ibime:

I nominate Nateevs for adding a new word to the dictionary this year - shekpe keeper! grin grin grin
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mukina2: 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2011
^
killjoy angry grin grin
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by RuuDie(m): 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2011
starboard
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by ritchboy(m): 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2011
It has to be the guy who said Peter Crouch is a playmaker or the other dude who said Valencia "forced" Chelsea to play deep yesterday because "they have better ball-holders" grin grin
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by chelseabmw(m): 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2011
;d
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by coogar: 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2011
i humbly nominate mukina2.

who else but mukina2. the number one hater of tottenham!
she posts more on the spurs thread than her own club thread.
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jaybee3(m): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2011
Their is only one coogar
You just can't nail that dudegrin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by debosky(m): 8:59am On Dec 08, 2011
ritchboy:

It has to be the guy who said Peter Crouch is a playmaker or the other dude who said Valencia "forced" Chelsea to play deep yesterday because "they have better ball-holders" grin grin

Is he also the advocate of 'shekpe keeping' and incapable of distinguishing between 'philosophy' and 'strategy'? cheesy
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mukina2: 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2011
coogar:

i humbly nominate mukina2.

who else but mukina2. the number one hater of tottenham!
she posts more on the spurs thread than her own club thread.
shusssh grin
you post in our thread/cheksli own more than your own grin
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Yorisb: 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2011
Coogar.
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Afam4eva(m): 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2011
I'll give it to Afam4eva and Coogar.
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by chuckdee4(m): 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2011
Debosky's got my vote
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Koolking(m): 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2011
Mukina is good to go
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by ritchboy(m): 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2011
debosky:

Is he also the advocate of 'shekpe keeping' and incapable of distinguishing between 'philosophy' and 'strategy'? cheesy

Now I'm confused. Are you talking about the guy that said Ashley Young may never play for England again or the one that said if Chelsea sign Chamberlain, Lukaku and Hazard they won't need to sign any other player for 5 years? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) / Liverpool Vs Leicester City: EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 27th September 2023 / Premier League New Kit Special: The Strips Your Team Will Be Wearing For Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.