Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,098 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

*~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (6421 Views)

Poll: Who deserved to be crowned poster of the year? Vote Now!

Nateevs: 16% (8 votes)
coogar: 16% (8 votes)
dayokanu: 66% (32 votes)
This poll has ended

Ballon D'or 2012: How They Voted / Happy Birthday Dayokanu / Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mukina2: 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2011
^ his fave part
devils advocate angry grin grin hell' boy you are just plain evil grin
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2011
Though i should be bias and nominate coogar, a fellow man utd fan but i detest his abusive and insulting vocabularies he rains on pple when trying 2 prove an opinion, My nomination goes 2 d number 1 anti man utd fan DAYOKANU, Can also be abit saucy but i just love this guy and his satire nature
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by AndreUweh(m): 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2011
High Chief
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2011
RuuDie:

starboard
RuuDie
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by antartica(m): 11:56pm On Dec 08, 2011
Di=ckheads,even when they think you guys are monkies,you can't stop pestering them,european.Create your own sports,your own platforms and talk about it,st.upid fckers.
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by odumchi: 12:22am On Dec 09, 2011
I nominate High chief

Also, Remember to vote for your favorite cultural poster of the year here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-818511.0.html
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Deshola: 6:21am On Dec 09, 2011
?
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Jarus(m): 7:10am On Dec 09, 2011
There can only be one DK
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 09, 2011
I nominate nateevs
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by bolataiwo(m): 7:50am On Dec 09, 2011
I nominate MUKINA
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by FBS: 8:07am On Dec 09, 2011
No thinking about it. . .Dayokanu. cheesy
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by neyostica: 8:19am On Dec 09, 2011
Coogar - for his baseless arguments and Ph.D in insultology
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by ritchboy(m): 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2011
mukina2:

^ his fave part
devils advocate angry grin grin hell' boy you are just plain evil grin

I am innocent! cheesy
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mykali(m): 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2011
neyostica:

grin grin grin
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by AjanleKoko: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2011
dayokanu is it wink
He is always all up in every thread, and he dishes it out to EPL fans on a regular. Mr DJ himself. cool

Miss Sharon Coogar comes a close second, with unparalleled smack-talking and generally yarning dust. (S)he personifies the word 'OPATA' grin
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2011
I nominate dayokanu.Though he is a pain in da a$$ angry angry angry
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Yorisb: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2011
AjanleKoko:

dayokanu is it wink
He is always all up in every thread, and he dishes it out to EPL fans on a regular. Mr DJ himself. cool

Miss Sharon Coogar comes a close second, with unparalleled smack-talking and generally yarning dust. (S)he personifies the word 'OPATA' grin

Rotfl grin grin grin

Where's Coogar when u need him?
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by coogar: 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2011
Yorisb:

[/b]
Rotfl grin grin grin
Where's Coogar when u need him?

present!

AjanleKoko:

dayokanu is it wink

you are a typical tool.
if coogar comes a close second to being the poster of the year and he yarns dust. . . .what does that say about your intelligence quotient?
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by AjanleKoko: 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2011
coogar:

present!

you are a typical tool.
if coogar comes a close second to being the poster of the year and he yarns dust. . . .what does that say about your intelligence quotient?

Simple. Poster of the year doesn't seek to reward the smartest poster, it's meant to reward the most active poster.
You're all over the place with your opata, which is why you're second. If you put some quality,a post with some meaning, just a little every now and then, into it next year, who knows? The prize might just be yours! grin
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by coogar: 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Simple. Poster of the year doesn't seek to reward the smartest poster, it's meant to reward the most active poster.

yet another display of your subzero intelligence quotient.
poster of the year seek to reward the smartest poster - quality, not quantity.
i am not surprised you don't know what it means. . . .homoerotic nuisance!

You're all over the place with your opata, which is why you're second. If you put some quality,a post with some meaning, just a little every now and then, into it next year, who knows? The prize might just be yours! grin

you are a disgrace to the community that sponsored your education!
it's not about the number of posts, it's about the quality in those posts. . . .
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by AjanleKoko: 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2011
coogar:

yet another display of your subzero intelligence quotient.
poster of the year seek to reward the smartest poster - quality, not quantity.
i am not surprised you don't know what it means. . . .homoerotic nuisance!

you are a disgrace to the community that sponsored your education!
it's not about the number of posts, it's about the quality in those posts. . . .

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Got a good rise out of you, didn't I? grin
You should know I'm just playing with you.
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2011
neyostica:

AjanleKoko:

dayokanu is it wink

ogbeche77:

Though i should be bias and nominate coogar, a fellow man utd fan but i detest his abusive and insulting vocabularies he rains on pple when trying 2 prove an opinion, My nomination goes 2 d number 1 anti man utd fan DAYOKANU, Can also be abit saucy but i just love this guy and his satire nature

Confirms my presumption,

*exits thread before the rain comes*
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by coogar: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2011
AjanleKoko:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Got a good rise out of you, didn't I? grin
You should know I'm just playing with you.

toying with your brains too -
ajanlekoko - permit me if i may. . . . .when would your dog catch the hyena? grin

musKeeto:

Confirms my presumption,

*exits thread before the rain comes*

female anopheles mosquito. . . . .don't be mad.
i reiterate the i-phone4s is better than your shit samsung galaxy.
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2011
You should win 'Dumbest' poster of the year, since you need a phone to tell you where your bathroom is in the morning. Does it also help you wash your balls?
You should win 'Troll' of the year, because like your profile pic, you take up much space with little to show for it.
You should win 'Dumbest' poster again, cos you're that dumb.

You win Official Epl Section Poster of the year? Never, maybe Epl Poser of the year, cheesy

I hope you win 'Hermit' of the year next year as more users realise you are an empty vessel. Maybe you'll retire to these crazy locations you claim on your profile.
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by dayokanu(m): 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2011
nikkykay:

I nominate dayokanu.Though he is a pain in da a$$ angry angry angry

You know I like going HARDDDDD on that your succulent booty cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Yorisb: 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2011
coogar:

present!

you are a typical tool.
Lol. grin
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by lalaboi(m): 1:07am On Dec 13, 2011
Coogar, . . Its amazing how this 5.0 version argues For and Against every team grin
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Hardunnii(f): 7:02am On Dec 14, 2011
Intelligent poster-cant tink of any
Dumb poster-1025
Bullying poster-coogar
Aggravating poster-dayokanu
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by chelseabmw(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2011
Nomination is now closed, you can only vote for your chosen poster by using the voting poll.
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by tkb417(m): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2011
warris this im seeing

where is my name here?

shet!
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by manmustwac(m): 9:30am On Dec 17, 2011
Was going to give coogar my vote for his comments on the spurs thread but after being called a w@nker by him in the torres for sale thread that I created I think I will abstain. angry
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by HighChief4(m): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2011
This pathern of voting na wa oh. Anyways, just voted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulham Vs Liverpool (1 - 0) On 5th December 2011 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) / QPR Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On March 31st 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.