Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Amnesty Intl Urges African Countries To Arrest George Bush When He Visits Africa - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Amnesty Intl Urges African Countries To Arrest George Bush When He Visits Africa (7206 Views)

America Panicks As Chinese President Visits Africa / Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush / Should George Bush Also Face Trial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amnesty Intl Urges African Countries To Arrest George Bush When He Visits Africa by hamsky: 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2011
[size=20pt]I don't think African country would have the balls to arrest him, watch and see[/size]
Re: Amnesty Intl Urges African Countries To Arrest George Bush When He Visits Africa by hamsky: 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2011
#
Re: Amnesty Intl Urges African Countries To Arrest George Bush When He Visits Africa by Chiori(m): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2011
Can a pack of puppies do anything against a full-grown lion? AI should try to be realistic. The moment that happens, the same AI would join USA to label Tanzania et al terrorist exporting countries. Abeg leave martha for matthias.
Re: Amnesty Intl Urges African Countries To Arrest George Bush When He Visits Africa by Limaoscar: 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2011
grin grin grin grin, I dey laugh hold my blokos oo!!, abi Amnesty Internatonal want make America divert all those men and Hardware from Iraq and Kuwait on their way home to a new battle field in Africa ni.
Re: Amnesty Intl Urges African Countries To Arrest George Bush When He Visits Africa by ortopazz(m): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2011
U.S.A UNA D FIND SCAPEGOAT CUZ DBANJ D WIV UNA BA?

Aha aha where kameron and im aids, threaten u.s.a 2 surender bush else wivdraw ur aidz or na blair do make their mouth tight.
Re: Amnesty Intl Urges African Countries To Arrest George Bush When He Visits Africa by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 05, 2011
This is laughable!
Re: Amnesty Intl Urges African Countries To Arrest George Bush When He Visits Africa by Okijajuju1(m): 8:54am On Dec 05, 2011
The US Marines are just sitting on international waters in the US Navy Ships wishing a Nigger would.

Any African Nation Stupid enough to allow harm befall a Former US President on their soil would get the a'ss wooping of a Life time.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki would look like a case of "ikeja cantoment bomb saga" compared to what would befall them. A black hole would replace their position on the map of Africa.
Re: Amnesty Intl Urges African Countries To Arrest George Bush When He Visits Africa by thameamead(f): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2011
Amensty have lost credibility, during the uprise in Libya, when rebels were killing innocent black african migrants, I called them, I spoke to a guy called Claudio but he did not seem interested, I told him they was footage on youtube but he asked me to get intouch with African Union, he asked for my email address and ever since then I have bn getiing emails from them asking me for money. why would I donate my husband's hard-earned money to AI, There are thousands of of black african migrants langusihing in Libya at the moment, they were confused with mercenaries during the unrest, they are bn tortured but no human rights group gives a damn about them, AI are pick and mix hypocrites.
Re: Amnesty Intl Urges African Countries To Arrest George Bush When He Visits Africa by Rhea(f): 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2011
The headquarters of Amnesty International is in the UK. They should lead by example and arrest him there when he enters the UK. Every time, these decripit organizations will try to use Africans as baits.
Re: Amnesty Intl Urges African Countries To Arrest George Bush When He Visits Africa by Bright2(m): 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2011
Don't mind them,is NATO no more there? Let them laugh @ Africa na so Africa want am! Is it not that same crime that brought the killing & toppling of some president in Africa? Africans learn ooo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv / Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. / Obama's Final State Of The Union Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.