Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister (10838 Views)

Chelsea Sacks The (chosen) Cursed One? / Bash Ali Walks Out On Sports Minister / Nairaland Rules, The Sports Section & European Football Club Threads: A Must-Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by ziccoit: 9:09am On Dec 03, 2011
Na sport ministry alone no perform? Let him sack them all if he wants to be taken serious.
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by otosa(m): 9:50am On Dec 03, 2011
From the Genesis I have known this man it clear to me that he doesn't have the leader's ingredient at all. While he was the minister of transport he did not perfrom instead of that he began to sell all the NRA property to the oil company at Apapa and since he has been appointed as the minister of Sport he did not put the smile on Nigerias's mouth. And I know vividly that he would win that election.

Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by theinquest: 10:11am On Dec 03, 2011
Guys why do we waste our time bickering on correcting spelling and grammar mistakes instead of commenting, politicking and dialoguing on the teeming issues at hand. English grammar is not our language, it belongs to the white man, this is 2011, lets give ourselves brain and solve critical problems instead of hammering on trivial issues.
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by asoebi(m): 11:13am On Dec 03, 2011
Wow this thread is a grammar galore  grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 03, 2011
OK_2_NV:

I just got a migrane from reading your post.
[/quoteROTFLMAO!
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by bisiaet: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2011
I'm sure one mallam go another mallam is on the way soon, sport minister portfolio is now a tribes chieftancy title. pls I dont want to be sentimental lets wait and see.
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by nex(m): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2011
If GEJ wants to sack anybody, he should start from himself.
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by DDN: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2011
There is nothing to rejoice here GEJ is a fool I haven't never see him sack anybody for incompetence, this man was only relieves off his duty to enable him concentrate on his political ambition. The man have perform whole-fully he should have been sack long time ago. There is no difference between GEJ and any Mallam (Dead Woods) Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
OK_2_NV:

I just got a migrane from reading your post.

I am sorry to use this language. You must be crazy to make this comment. Your kind will make the worst leaders if given the opportunity. You can criticize constructively if you have to.
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by member479760: 8:13am On Dec 04, 2011
when he go sack the CBN governor?
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2011
The sacked sports minister is so empty upstairs, i remember hearing him say a train capsized when he was transport minister shocked, olodo man gud thing he was sacked, with his elephant sized nose, guess d only gud thing about him would be his deek, cos i hear that is what a big nose signifies, a big nose is equal to a big deek, hmm mouth watering, lols wink
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by soye35: 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2011
hey expert555 i guess that Ur grammar worth being given an award ooo,i think i will have to enroll Ur institute for Lang studies,more kudos our dear grammarian.hahahahahahahahaha wonder shall never end,pls make Una send this guy pack out of this page ooooo
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 05, 2011
bravedude:

now u see what?it's like you don't know your mate,u think you can just come here and drop commont the way u like.iif i come dat 9ja come flog your bombom,then u will realize your elder.be careful kid.
If to flog my bombom go improve ur english, no wahala,
Realise my elder? Na wa for u, abi u 1 start civil war? Go comment for Ojukwu thread abeg,

theinquest:

Guys why do we waste our time bickering on correcting spelling and grammar mistakes instead of commenting, politicking and dialoguing on the teeming issues at hand. English grammar is not our language, it belongs to the white man, this is 2011, lets give ourselves brain and solve critical problems instead of hammering on trivial issues.

Anyone who claims to have a WAEC certificate, and lives in a country whose national language is English is expected to be able to speak and write good grammar, especially if u want to be taken seriously. I'm not bothered about pronounciation, for that the excuse 'it's not our language' is perfectly valid,

olari:

The sacked sports minister is so empty upstairs, i remember hearing him say a train capsized when he was transport minister shocked, olodo man gud thing he was sacked, with his elephant sized nose, guess d only gud thing about him would be his manliness, cos i hear that is what a big nose signifies, a big nose is equal to a big manliness, hmm mouth watering, lols wink
Train dey capsize na, abi u no hear say plane dey derail? tongue
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by Kx: 10:47am On Dec 05, 2011
President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister
« on: December 02, 2011, 06:22 PM »

Breaking News:jonathan Relieves Sports Minister Of Post

Sports minister, Alh. Yusuf Suleiman has [size=14pt]being[/size] relieved of his post.

A statement by Presidential Spokesman Reuben Abati the decision was taken "to afford him the opportunity to focus fully on the pursuit of his declared political ambition."

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=149099%3Ajonathan-relieves-sports-minister-of-post&catid=1%3Anews&Itemid=2

Do they have to murder the  english language in order to feature news of the minister's sack?
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by jascon1(m): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2011
my dear, here is really fun. i no fit laff again, ribs dont scatter. that comment carry hiroshima bomb sha. dont bite ppl correcting errors, everywhere is school.
in effect, GEJ's dismissal and reappointment of ppl from a specific geo-area proves he's delirious. the ex-sport minister is also a crazy snake with a foetal brain to fail at a spot and desiring to jump to a higher spot. he must apologize to the U-23 for indicting. he achieved nothing, but wealth for his race. other ministers as well are dilly-dallying and GEJ is blind to his duty. blame GEJ!!
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by sdbaba: 5:49am On Aug 20, 2012
Just reflecting back at this post.

So even the sacking of the Sports minister then then really didn't transform to anything good for Nigerian Sports. This goes to show that the problem itself lies within the individual sports management and this has shown by the fact that the London Olympics that just ended is the worst outing for Nigeria ever.

I hope real people will rise to save Nigeria's Sports from Total Collapse.
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by kissochristo: 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
Lolz we need a world class coach plss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tunisia Vs Namibia AFCON 2023 (0 - 1) On 16th January 2024 / Women’s Afrobasket: D’tigress Destroy Guinea, Set For Tough Senegal Clash / Tanzania Vs Nigeria: Africa U-17 Cup Of Nations, Sunday 14th At 2pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.