Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

What Are you cooking this chrismas? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Are you cooking this chrismas? (5405 Views)

Happy Election Saturday;what Are You Cooking Or Having To Eat On This Very Day? / A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup / What Are You Cooking For Your Family This Sallah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are you cooking this chrismas? by cmon(m): 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2011
Chinese
Re: What Are you cooking this chrismas? by Sike(m): 7:54am On Dec 04, 2011
slimyem:

others do the cooking,i do the eating.
Just the same way it is!
Re: What Are you cooking this chrismas? by hazureal(f): 7:57am On Dec 04, 2011
I'm cooking
1. amala wit ewedu and gbegiri(bean soup).
2. Ofada rice wit dodo and sauce.
3. Some jollof rice(i'm tired of jollof rice, but some of my visitors might b interested).
4. Vegetable salad.
All these will be accompanied by d customary Turkey and beaf.
I'll also be making chapman and small chops.
Hmmm, may God give me strength.
Re: What Are you cooking this chrismas? by cynthiafred67(f): 8:07am On Dec 04, 2011
FRESH FISH PEPPER SOUP WITH COLD DRINKS for mi and mi friends. And my sis will do the rest of the cookin while i do the eating.[color=#550000][/color] grin tongue
Re: What Are you cooking this chrismas? by claremont(m): 10:16am On Dec 04, 2011
I will be at work on the 25th and 26th, so I got nothing special planned. I might grab something to eat at the Christmas party at work, and when I get home, probably drink myself to stupor. It's all good!
Re: What Are you cooking this chrismas? by bodescous: 10:17am On Dec 04, 2011
I think fufu with obe ila alasepo, then some bottles of,
Re: What Are you cooking this chrismas? by NEGOZI: 10:59am On Dec 04, 2011
@ Hazureal. Are you from egba in ogun state? I love ofoda rice soooooooooooooo much . Back then when i was doing my youth service in abeokuta i used to go a place close ransome kuti primary school @ nurudeen to eat special one. Again there is one old woman that prepares it close to felas house all the politicians go
there to eat.
Re: What Are you cooking this chrismas? by daviesmania(m): 11:38am On Dec 04, 2011
Usung ikpong & atama idim.
Re: What Are you cooking this chrismas? by Vigilante: 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2011
If we can all spare one plate for the needy and less privileged in our midst, it will be a great idea.
Re: What Are you cooking this chrismas? by 10Billion(m): 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2011
If I get an opporturnity, I for slaughter all d BOKO HARAM, cook dem properly & feed dem to my neighbours swines, they are too much a threat to our lives.
Re: What Are you cooking this chrismas? by hazureal(f): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2011
@NEGOZI, i'm from Ibadan but my husband is Egba. My hubby loves ofada too (i prefer eatin d ofada sauce wit 'normal' rice) but i'm so much in love wit amala, ewedu & gbegiri. Lol
Re: What Are you cooking this chrismas? by Sholaf(f): 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2011
Roast Leg of Lamb with Potatoes, Gravy and Mint Sauce.
Vegetables: Sprouts and Carrots.
Re: What Are you cooking this chrismas? by Ninilowo(m): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2011
Beta suya dey, beta catfish dey, ogogoro dey, burukutu dey.
Re: What Are you cooking this chrismas? by Revolva(m): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2011
My Fellow Nigerians, that celebration of christmas has lost its glorious moments long ago, due to hardship.poverty, of the mases, comon citizen are frustrated, and they cant feed, properly, kai Nigeria, why why, christmas is dead here
Re: What Are you cooking this chrismas? by manitobor(m): 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2011
Akara and pap. grin
Re: What Are you cooking this chrismas? by ETPower(m): 2:43am On Dec 06, 2011
Christmas is not for me, but maybe I will cook a "Stewed Pork Chops",um, I like it.
Re: What Are you cooking this chrismas? by FareeMart: 5:35am On Dec 06, 2011
Ofada Rice with Ayamase stew wud be a good ideal.
Re: What Are you cooking this chrismas? by yme1(f): 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2011
Not really sure but I know tortilla de patatas, akara undecided and egusi soup is definitely on the menu.
Re: What Are you cooking this chrismas? by soulmate09: 11:19am On Dec 14, 2011
Breakfast
Goat Meat Ukodo ie Goat meat pepper soup and yam mixed together served with palm oil

Lunch

Fried Rice, Jollof Rice and coconut rice with Fried Fish,Gizzard in pepper sauce and Fried chicken and turkey

Dinner

Banga Soup and Starch or Garri

I am also going to order Red Velvet cake for the day
Re: What Are you cooking this chrismas? by ronkebp(f): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2011
^^^^^^^Oh !!!!! Soulmate, that is my best pepper soup right there. '' the goat meat pepper soup with yam'', Infact i will try cooking that, do you have the recipe, i have pepper soup ingredients but i am not interested in any boring pepper soup. I want something off the hook, interesting and very tasty. wink wink wink wink
Re: What Are you cooking this chrismas? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2011
[size=13pt]hehehehehehehehehehe ^^ grin grin grin grin i have not taste this kind of food in my entire life but i think it sound delicious already cheesy cheesy wink[/size]
FareeMart:

Ofada Rice with Ayamase stew wud be a good ideal.
Re: What Are you cooking this chrismas? by MissIfe(f): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2011
I'm glad to see you all contributed to this thread with great ideas, I hope you'll all come here and show us pictures of your delicious christmas meal after the 25th grin
Re: What Are you cooking this chrismas? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2011
wink wink wink wink wink

Miss_Ife:

I'm glad to see you all contributed to this thread with great ideas, I hope you'll all come here and show us pictures of your delicious christmas meal after the 25th grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electronic Kitchen Scale For Sale In Nigeria / If You need Pure Natural Original Honey....Contact us Now / Pupuru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.