Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Ifeanyi Uba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Uba (4872 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra / Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race / Coscharis Group Is A 'Pure Water' Business - Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Uba by asha80(m): 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2011
Is it true that Ifeanyi Uba(owner of Capital Oil) is interested to contest the governorship election in anambra in 2014?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba by gabng(m): 12:42am On Dec 03, 2011
Will not be suprised. He has already started the ground work.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba by asha80(m): 12:50am On Dec 03, 2011
gabng:

Will not be suprised. He has already started the ground work.

why doesn't he concetrate on building up capital oil to and enviable standard?

is this the groundwork he has in mind?

In the middle of this year, the opposers of Peter Obi were very happy because his popularity waned. Now with all he is doing, his popularity is rising rapidly. The opposition are not happy.

His problem is compounded by his refusal to support the Governorship of the owner of Capital Oil, Ifeanyi Uba, who has already hired the building used by Soludo as his campaign office owned by Chief Austin Ndigwe, Ozo Gidigbam Gidigbam as his campaign office.

It is believed that the group had reached to the Governor, Victor Umeh, Ojukwu’s wife to help make Ifenayi governor, but did not get firm assurances as they expected.

On Wednesday, the anchor man of Capital Oil, Austine Ndigwe, arranged for Anambra’s Speaker, Chinwe Nwebili; the deputy Speaker, Orizu, Emeka Idu and the one called AFRICA. With Capital Oil’s plane, they flew them to Lagos where they met with Ifeanyi Uba. The money given to them:

Speaker: 200,000 Dollars

Deputy: Speaker 180,000 Dollars

Idu: 150,000 Dollars

Africa: 150,000 Dollars

They were charged to recruit at 40,000 dollars each any House member that can join their group. After that and seeing how happy they were, Uba flew back to Lagos with them and slept with the Speaker.

Uzu Awka believing that the deal is done, is now going all over town boasting that they are now in charge. The man who talks any how is even boasting that having made love to the speaker that everything is alright

http://nigeriamasterweb.com/blog/index.php
Re: Ifeanyi Uba by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:03am On Dec 03, 2011
Rubbish!!! Someone makes a few $million, and feels that's enough reason to stand for election as governor.

If Anambrans like they can fuc*k-up again and elect another visionless moneybag whose only claim to popularity and fame is being rich. I tire!!! angry

A state like Anambra could easily be the wealthiest state in Nigeria, with its manageable size/population and vast human and natural resources just begging to be harnessed (properly). With the likes of enlightened, well-read and proven managers like Soludo, they'd be crazy to look anywhere else; Anambra needs a bold technocrat in the mould of Soludo to get things off the ground, after which -when a comfortable altitude has been reached- the likes of a Ifeanyi Uba can then take over.

But like i've always said, politics in Nigeria is a game run by gangsters and moneybags, and that's part of the reason the best qualified for the job can never win. The quiet, geeky and deep-thinking visionary doesn't get a look in.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:15am On Dec 03, 2011
@ asha 80:

Hope part of the report you quoted (", and slept with the speaker."wink isn't what i think it is shocked shocked. Especially as the speaker is a woman.

"After that and seeing how happy they were, Uba flew back to Lagos with them and slept with the Speaker". : Almost sounds biblical in its directness and shock value shocked.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba by HighChief4(m): 4:09am On Dec 03, 2011
Is this Ifeanyi Uba guy related to Andy and Chris Uba?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba by Goldmind1(m): 8:01am On Dec 03, 2011
No. They are not related. Ifeanyi Uba is from Nnewi in Nnewi L.G.A. and Andy Uba is from Uga in Aguata L.G.A., both in Anambra State.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba by Goldmind1(m): 8:03am On Dec 03, 2011
No. They are not related. Ifeanyi Uba is from Nnewi in Nnewi L.G.A. and Andy Uba is from Uga in Aguata L.G.A., both in Anambra State.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2011
Gold-mind:

^^^ There must be something about that name then. All the Uba (wealth) i know are wealthy, and it's kinda like someone named 'Goodluck' having good fortune in life. Interesting.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba by Demdem(m): 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2011
@post,

This I can't categorically say but what I very much know us this man is one of the main beneficiaries of fuel subsidy. So far, 22.4 billion naira has accrued to him. This doesn't include the one he will collect next week.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba by asha80(m): 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2011
PROUD-IGBO:

@ asha 80:

Hope part of the report you quoted (", and slept with the speaker."wink isn't what i think it is shocked shocked. Especially as the speaker is a woman.

"After that and seeing how happy they were, Uba flew back to Lagos with them and slept with the Speaker". : Almost sounds biblical in its directness and shock value shocked.

guy na so i see am ooo
Re: Ifeanyi Uba by Onlytruth(m): 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2011
Though he is from my town, I would not vote for him. He should face his business and grow it. His time is sometime in the future if he proves himself before then.
In 2014 Anambra guber race, my candidate is Soludo or Ngige. I would prefer Soludo though.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba by asha80(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2011
Onlytruth:

Though he is from my town, I would not vote for him. He should face his business and grow it. His time is sometime in the future if he proves himself before then.
In 2014 Anambra guber race, my candidate is Soludo or Ngige. I would prefer Soludo though.

he will not be available
Re: Ifeanyi Uba by Onlytruth(m): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2011
asha 80:

he will not be available

Says who?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba by asha80(m): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2011
Onlytruth:

Says who?

election in anambra state is jan 2014.ngige's tenure in the senate ends in may 2015.unless he resigns to contest?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba by Onlytruth(m): 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2011
asha 80:

election in anambra state is jan 2014.ngige's tenure in the senate ends in may 2015.unless he resigns to contest?

I can only almost assure you that Ngige will never miss an opportunity to contest Anambra guber polls. I don't know the rest.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba by ReachRich(m): 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2011
i saw dis man today at FUTO were he was confered wit an honorary doctorate degree.he is still young.frm d way he is being honoured by various institutns,he is definitly preparing for a political office.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba by gabng(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2011
ReachRich:

i saw dis man today at FUTO were he was confered wit an honorary doctorate degree.he is still young.frm d way he is being honoured by various institutns,he is definitly preparing for a political office.

He turned 40 years some months back.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba by anafest: 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2011
its just like that,
Re: Ifeanyi Uba by Anyipaully: 8:34am On Feb 26, 2013
I wonder why A man who is still undergoing enditement ova Oil subsidy scandal has d approval of some so-called honourable members in d state Tufua kwa

Anyways i knw d likes of Ngige will nt allow dt seat b given 2 a rogue. Ngige ACN 4 Anambra Guber 2015
Re: Ifeanyi Uba by Sealeddeal(m): 9:08am On Feb 26, 2013
Anyipaully: I wonder why A man who is still undergoing enditement ova Oil subsidy scandal has d approval of some so-called honourable members in d state Tufua kwa

Anyways i knw d likes of Ngige will nt allow dt seat b given 2 a rogue. Ngige ACN 4 Anambra Guber 2015
...there are 5 strong contenders in anambra guber elections.they are Sen.Chris Ngige,Prof.Charles Souldo,Sen.Andy Ubah,Mr.Nicolas Ukachukwu and Mr.Ifeanyi Ubah. Any of them can win.Mr.Ifeanyi Ubah can do great as anambra state governor.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba by Peterflame(m): 8:02am On Apr 18, 2013
Ifeanyi Uba is young and succeful in his own business that what Anambra need for noW.enemy of progress let Anambra bee even if your payed to post all kind of thing please for the future of our unborn. this the Anambras M K O
Re: Ifeanyi Uba by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 18, 2013
asha 80:

why doesn't he concetrate on building up capital oil to and enviable standard?

is this the groundwork he has in mind?

http://nigeriamasterweb.com/blog/index.php

Baseless story!
Re: Ifeanyi Uba by asha80(m): 8:50am On Apr 18, 2013
Peterflame: Ifeanyi Uba is young and succeful in his own business that what Anambra need for noW.enemy of progress let Anambra bee even if your payed to post all kind of thing please for the future of our unborn. this the Anambras M K O
with 42bn debt abi?where do you think he is going to get the money to pay back that debt?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba by Termi: 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
Go check out Chief Willie Obiano, he is the best bet for Anambra. Anambra people should not allow all these hardcore businees-politicians to hijack the state. He is just a sound guy with tons of coperate experience.

https://www.facebook.com/WillieObiano
http://www.obiano4gov2014.com/

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: The Politics Of Age By Professor Tam David-west / Court Voids PDP South-west Zonal Congress / Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Few Hours To The 2019 Presidential Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.