Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Jizya TAXES? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jizya TAXES? (2537 Views)

The Puzzled 's Guide To Jizya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Jizya TAXES? by aloyemeka1: 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2011
Ruqaya:

@aloy,i will like 2 answer your question so dat we won't bcome 2 fools.i am not an housemaid neither do i live in kaduna.but is dat d experience u learnt 4rm Jizya?go and learn about Jizya again,u obviously av a low sense of understanding,nd get back 2 me.NOTE:stop the posting of MORONIC threads,because u will just end up being lost in your points/post.

Stop text messaging please and write readable language. Now, answer the Jizya question instead of towing the same line others did by insulting me in order to shut me up instead of answering the question. Why did Muhammad introduce Jizya to discriminate against non muslims?. What kind of prophet discriminates against others?. Also, why did Muhammad instruct Zainab to raape his adopted son?.
Re: Jizya TAXES? by aloyemeka1: 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2011
Are fashola and asiwaju trying to charge Lagosians jizya with the poll levy since both are muslims?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Seerah(biography) Of Prophet Muhammed / ALH ABDUL LATEEF ADEGBITE CON, PH.D; A Tragic Loss Of An Illustrious Exemplar / Reminder: The Six Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.