Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Reminder: The Six Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Reminder: The Six Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal (2579 Views)

At What Age Should A Child Start Fasting In Ramadan? / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reminder: The Six Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal by Lukgaf(m): 8:12am On Apr 26
As Shawwal draws to a close, let's not forget the opportunity to earn extra blessings by completing our six fasts. Remember the words of our Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him): 'Whoever fasts Ramadan and follows it with six days of Shawwal, it will be as if they fasted for an entire year.'

Let's seize this chance for multiplied rewards!

May Allah accept our ibaadat

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reminder: The Six Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal by Domaining101: 11:55am On Apr 26
Who no like shawarma? My love for that thing no be here. But eating shawarma for six months though sad Who does that?

1 Like

Re: Reminder: The Six Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal by Dundalk(m): 11:56am On Apr 26
shocked

How many days remain please make i embark on this journey..

I want to make it in a raw..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reminder: The Six Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal by donbenz(m): 11:57am On Apr 26
Thanks for the reminder. May Allah (SWT) accept it from us as an act of ibadah. Jumuat kareem to muslim bothers/sisters world wide cheesy. And let's remember to recite surah Kahf cool

8 Likes

Re: Reminder: The Six Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal by dominique(f): 12:05pm On Apr 26
Dundalk:
shocked

How many days remain please make i embark on this journey..

I want to make it in a raw..

Today is 17th Shawwal meaning you have 12 or 13 days left if you intend to embark on it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminder: The Six Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal by Dundalk(m): 12:05pm On Apr 26
dominique:

Today is 17th Shawwal meaning you have 12 or 13 days to go if you intend to embark on it
thank you..
🙏🙏

3 Likes

Re: Reminder: The Six Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal by motayoayinde: 12:07pm On Apr 26
Jazaakallah

1 Like

Re: Reminder: The Six Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal by dominique(f): 12:07pm On Apr 26
Dundalk:
thank you..
🙏🙏

May Allah make it easy for you and accept your ibaadah

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reminder: The Six Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal by Dundalk(m): 12:09pm On Apr 26
dominique:

May Allah make it easy for you and accept your ibaadah
Amiinn thank you ma.

4 Likes

Re: Reminder: The Six Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal by rattlesnake(m): 12:29pm On Apr 26
Jesus is a respected prophet in Islam

1 Like

Re: Reminder: The Six Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal by NewDea4: 12:49pm On Apr 26
Lukgaf:
As Shawwal draws to a close, let's not forget the opportunity to earn extra blessings by completing our six fasts. Remember the words of our Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him): 'Whoever fasts Ramadan and follows it with six days of Shawwal, it will be as if they fasted for an entire year.'

Let's seize this chance for multiplied rewards!

May Allah accept our ibaadat

With all the fasting you will still lie, steal, cheat, kill and embezzle government funds

2 Likes

Re: Reminder: The Six Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal by ayyumud(m): 12:51pm On Apr 26
Alhamdulillah, I started mine on Monday and in sha Allah I will round it up tomorrow's evening, ma sha Allah

9 Likes

Re: Reminder: The Six Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal by Antlislaam: 1:21pm On Apr 26
Quran 9:5

Then when the Sacred Months (the Ist, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islamic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikoon (Christians and Jews) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and give Zakat, then leave their way free. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

MASS ALARM

1 Like

Re: Reminder: The Six Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal by Eifour(m): 2:59pm On Apr 26
JazakaLohu Khoir
Re: Reminder: The Six Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal by Eifour(m): 3:00pm On Apr 26
I'm pleased with Allah as my Lord, Muhammad as His Messenger and Islam as my religion .

3 Likes

Re: Reminder: The Six Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal by Eifour(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26
Jumuah Mubarak
Re: Reminder: The Six Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal by magzey: 3:22pm On Apr 26
Alhamdulillah today Friday is the last day for me and my family observing the Sittu Shawwal fasting, May Allah Accept our act of Ibadat and rewards our efforts in this world and Here after ,and also bring us everlasting peace in Nigeria and the world at large.Ameen ya Rabb. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminder: The Six Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal by abdulo4real: 6:34pm On Apr 26
magzey:
Alhamdulillah today Friday is the last day for me and my family observing the Sittu Shawwal fasting, May Allah Accept our act of Ibadat and rewards our efforts in this world and Here after ,and also bring us everlasting peace in Nigeria and the world at large.Ameen ya Rabb. grin grin
Ameen!!! Today is my last fasting too may Allah accept our ibadah....

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

This Is Really Depressing. / Islam And Place Of Worship / The Immamah A Source Of Confusion; It Is Falsehood Based On Fraudulent Theology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.