Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Beware!, 419ers On Nairaland! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware!, 419ers On Nairaland! (1050 Views)

Damn 419ers Make Me Sick / 419eaters, Have Turn 419ers To Mugu / Beware!, 419ers On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware!, 419ers On Nairaland! by Bosdem(f): 10:39am On Sep 26, 2007
This are the mails i got from the 419ers, because my mail addy they sent it to is new, and i open the email acount just for a purpose on naiarland and am so surpise, so users please beware o!

Hello my dear,
Nice to meet you, I am Mrs. Rubby Jonson  from the Republic of Ghana,I got attracted to rely on you. I  deemed it necessary to disclose this important issue to you. I lost my husband  in 2005 and before his death, he had a deposit with a Finance Security House here in Ghana , where he made a deposit of US$7.2 Millions Dollars in consignment. This money was for the purchase of cocoa procession machines , unfortunately he did not meet his target before his untimely death.

Why I contacted you, due to the agreement he had with thefinance house during deposit, we,ve been denied total access to the money, the  Manager told me precisely that the money was deposited in a suspense fixed account with a clause attached to it for onward transfer into a foreign account. That the finance house will follow the agreement written and signed by both (the house and my
husband). I was advised to look for a foreign account where the money can be transferred before I can have
access to it.

Since security here cannot be guaranteed besides, i have e lost my husband, I hereby ask you to do me a favor by standing as my late husband,s foreign business partner and the beneficiary of the money to enable the bank effect the transfer into your account.

I have plans to invest this money in continuation with the investment vision of my late husband, but not in this place again rather in your country. I have the vision of going into real estate and industrial production, please if you are willing to assist me and my only son  Martin, indicate your interest in replying soonest.

The bank has given me requirements I should forward to
them:
1. Your full name, contact postal address
2. Your phone and fax numbers.
3. Occupation

If you  agree on this,l will give you 20% of the total share when transferred, then 5% will be given to you if you made any expense on the cause of the transfer.
Waiting to hearing from you, please once I hear from you I'll send you my pictures, also the deposit certificate the bank gave to my late husband.

SEND ME REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL rubyson005@yahoo.com

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation,
Yours,
Mrs. Rubby Jonson.

2)

Dear Beloved,

Please, I have a little problem which I'm seriously searching for someone
who will help me out. I am a widow and a devoted Christian, my name is
Mrs. REYNA BAROS  from UNITED KINGDOM.

Since my husband died, I have been suffering from arthritics and lately
doctors have diagnosed me with terminal cancer which left me with approximately one months to live.

I am currently on wheelchair and being looked after by a nurse and some
of my late husband's relatives in turns. Before my husband died, he left
some money to the tone of US$4, 800, 000, 00(Four million, eight hundred
thousand dollars) and he made me promised him that it should be used
for humanitarian work, because we have no children. This money is currently
in a vault with a security company .

If you will promise me that you will use this money to achieve the wish
of my husband and me, then I will instruct the security company to
release the content of the vault in your name. Reply me through my
private email address:  reynabaros55b@yahoo.com   for us to discuss so that you can go and claim this money before I die.

May God bless you as you walk in the light and glory.
Thank you.
Yours in Vineyard
MRS. REYNA BAROS
reynabaros55b@yahoo.com
Re: Beware!, 419ers On Nairaland! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2011
Mr. Cork & Amefi? really?! shocked shocked grin
Re: Beware!, 419ers On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2011
Daresay 15% of members here are scammers.

Siphoning emails off ya profile and that.

Always keep them hidden

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Meet People Living In Spain,join My Forum / I Want To Change My User Name / How Will You Spend Friday, December 21, 2012?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.