Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship (16179 Views)

30,000 New Polling Units’ Crisis Ahead Of 2015: Jega Dares Senate / Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan / Nigerian Gay Pastor Dares Senate, Recruits More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by glundy: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2011
No right thinking person can support same sex marriage except people in the practice, like you, fucking the anus where feacal matters are being deposited, yet calling others fool, who is the fool? slowpoke.
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by OlaPhils(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2011
wonder shall never end. one day human will start feeding their selves from nose. has any one had a case were any one said he or she saw an animal ( goat, dog, sheep, etc male or female) romancing or penetrating each other. God gave man ability to control all these animal that has pure thinking. now men Bleep animals and control animal to Bleep them.
when a man nap a woman , woman becomes pregnant.
when a man naps a man, and releases a bucket full of spam in his fellow man anus what happens?
i guess the man might develop stomach upset
that which sounds irritating is not wart doing.
this topic is so irritating
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by superior1: 9:01am On Dec 05, 2011
My personal beef with this guys is that I just begin dey born pikin and I know how much I spend on Pampers. If we gree them chance for this country, dem go allow the thing cost too much for hustlers like me to afford.

The fools will be contesting Pampers with kids to cover their oozing a.rse wey get pulse
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by OlaPhils(m): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2011
osts: 329

Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship
« #51 on: December 03, 2011, 11:12 PM »

If a g@y man is the messiah that Nigeria needs to push it into the league of developed nations, he has my support. Since I relocated to the UK, I have learnt to mind my own business and not use paracetamol for someone else headache like we do in Nigeria. If a man wants to be man-lover, na him sabi, if a woman wants to be lesbo, na she sabi.
[tr]NA WTIN PERSON WROTE BE DS OOOO
MY GUY, GOD NO DEY IN SUPPORT OF BAD THINK. EVERY THING GOD MADE .HE MADE THEM WELL. HE GIVE US EVERY THING. WHEN ITS TIME, A RIGHT THINKING PERSON WITH TAKE OVER AND DO THE RIGHT THING.
TELL ME, IN WHICH NATION DID YOU HEAR THAT A GAY CAME AND TURN THINGS AROUND?
I TELL YOU,NOTHING GOOD CAN COME OUT GAY OR LESBO ONLY EVIL [/tr]
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by gentmint(m): 9:23am On Dec 05, 2011
4 every1 dat has a beef with this guy,he doesnt have 1 with u as d law doesnt affect him,he could marry in over 30 countries.And he is a citizen of uk,he is doíng dis 4 LGBT community and d gays yet unborn.
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by Okijajuju1(m): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2011
The greatest mistake Nigeria would make is to target this man!!

This is his 15minutes of fame, let him enjoy it.

Homosexuality is not our biggest problem and dosent hurt anybody, so why are we all wigging out over this non-issue?!

Pikin wey like man, like man. CHIKINA!
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by gentmint(m): 9:39am On Dec 05, 2011
@ola phìls u obviously know no g@y person,sir elton john brought british music to d front,sir ian mckellan(gandalf in lord of d rings) revolutiønize british theatre.Leonado da vinci,mayor of berlin and d lgbt favourite marïo gømez whö ìs soaring bayern munich.
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by gentmint(m): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2011
And nobody has answered why d lawmakers did not arrest d gays who came to d house to protest d passing of d law. smiley
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by gentmint(m): 10:14am On Dec 05, 2011
U should know also dat 80% of fashion designérs are gay,many of d actörs producers and dírectors of our favourîte foreign shows and films are gay,and d tech worlds of apple,google and hp are fílled with gays
even unto their top engìneers.Lets not 4get d german national team of d 2010 wcup,it had at least 3 gay players in its ranks.
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by olyivy(f): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2011
Okija_juju:

The greatest mistake Nigeria would make is to target this man!!

This is his 15minutes of fame, let him enjoy it.

Homosexuality is not our biggest problem and dosent hurt anybody, so why are we all wigging out over this non-issue?!

Pikin wey like man, like man. CHIKINA!
Knew you would be nothing but a fa-g. mtseww
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by Ninapha(f): 10:56am On Dec 05, 2011
God don punish devil again! when dem senate go pass bill against self-service! Nigeria is working!
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by Okijajuju1(m): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2011
olyivy:

Knew you would be nothing but a fa-g. mtseww

Its people like you that die young when you discover that your entire decendants are homo-sexuals.

So now we have banned homos, do you have 24hrs light?! Has it affected our refineries?! How better off is your pathetic life?!

Thats why mo'rons like you die in anguish and poverty. You cant even articulate your real problems.

Now let me school your narrow-minded brain. We didnt need the Senate to outlaw homo-sexuality. All you needed to do to know that Africa (and not just Nigeria) are intolorant towards gay'gots is to come out and kiss a man in public and see if you make it out alive.

Moreover, which church would wed gays?! What court of law would wed gays?!

Please go and find out your real problems before you die in your stu-pidity.

Calling me a gay. I'll rather have a gay as a child than a re-tard like you as a friend.

Ewu gambia!
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by olyivy(f): 11:08am On Dec 05, 2011
Okija_juju:

Its people like you that die young when you discover that your entire decendants are homo-sexuals.

So now we have banned homos, do you have 24hrs light?! Has it affected our refineries?! How better off is your pathetic life?!

Thats why mo'rons like you die in anguish and poverty. You cant even articulate your real problems.

Now let me school your narrow-minded brain. We didnt need the Senate to outlaw homo-sexuality. All you needed to do to know that Africa (and not just Nigeria) are intolorant towards gay'gots is to come out and kiss a man in public and see if you make it out alive.

Moreover, which church would wed gays?! What court of law would wed gays?!

Please go and find out your real problems before you die in your stu-pidity.

Calling me a gay. I'll rather have a gay as a child than a re-tard like you as a friend.

Ewu gambia!
Stop being in denial you are a fa-g you have always sounded like one.

And yes! we need senate to outlaw it. Your fellow fa-gs are already taking steps towards kissing in public ad we wont let them get to that stage. That might be too late.

Again use your fagotted brain for once, they will come and demand to be wedded in church and court if it is not outlawed.

We dont have space for you and your fellow asspokers in naija, you better start preparing your own gay-assylum papers now before police will begin to raid your enclaves.
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by seanet02: 11:13am On Dec 05, 2011
anybody supporting this western satans deserve a death sentence a
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by Okijajuju1(m): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2011
Typical Yoruba indegene.

Homophobia has beclouded your reasoning! I'll rather live in a country where homos Bleep in public and I have light, security, water, food, shelter, good roads, zero coruption and the standard of living is good. Than live in hell where the likes of you think gay'gots are your biggest problems. bleeping hypocrite!

I wont even give you the time.

Enjoy your life and your laws. I dont deal with im'beciles.

@ Others!

How come these Senators passed a homo bill in under 2weeks and its taken them years to pass the PIB. Useless eediots!
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by oobim(m): 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2011
What bl.oody right are some people talking about here?Soon,some fo.ols will claim they dont feel comfortable in clothes and should be allowed to walk the streets unclothed.I hope d all these supporters allow them
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by olyivy(f): 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2011
Okija_juju:

Typical Yoruba indegene.

Homophobia has beclouded your reasoning! I'll rather live in a country where homos Bleep in public and I have light, security, water, food, shelter, good roads, zero coruption and the standard of living is good. Than live in hell where the likes of you think gay'gots are your biggest problems. bleeping hypocrite!

I wont even give you the time.

Enjoy your life and your laws. I dont deal with im'beciles.

@ Others!

How come these Senators passed a homo bill in under 2weeks and its taken them years to pass the PIB. Useless eediots!
Of course we know it. You will rather live in your world of sodomy without even food.

Who doesnt know that.
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by gentmint(m): 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2011
@olyivy.,okija juju is right.D senate didnt need to pass a law 4 smeting already outlawed.He is also right about not being a gay and come on u re not naive enough to think that the looting lawmakers re better than d gays.Lol or dat nigeria is better than d uk grin
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by Acelifted: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2011
Na im get him mouth.
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by Okijajuju1(m): 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2011
gentmint:

@olyivy.,okija juju is right.D senate didnt need to pass a law 4 smeting already outlawed.He is also right about not being a gay and come on u re not naive enough to think that the looting lawmakers re better than d man-loving-men.Lol or dat nigeria is better than d uk grin

Its like trying to teach an old im'becile new tricks.

They are the type that have held this country back for years. Look at us making a law to ban something that by popular public opinion is already a taboo and any persons caught in the act is lynched to death by the public in full glare of the police, meanwhile a bill like the Petroleum Industires Bill that would actually develop and help the citizenry has been on the floor for over a year with no real progress whatsoever.

Let the ediot go to church and give testimony that our lawmakers have passed a bill of virtually little of no consequence whiile she wallows in abject poverty. Its the likes of her that makes you wonder if we have any future in this country.

Bloody minimum wage ashawo calling me a gay!! I laff in Ofe mmanu!!
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by obowunmi(m): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2011
well said Okija! Nigeria has more important worries.
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by rhymz(m): 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2011
confessions of a Gay revolutionarylink=topic=816583.msg9697892#msg9697892 date=1323093825:

well said Okija! Nigeria has more important worries.
"We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, , wherever men are with men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us. All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our holy gods are handsome young men. , We shall be victorious because we are fueled with the ferocious bitterness of the oppressed, " Michael Swift - Boston Gay Community News - February 15-21, 1987
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by gentmint(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2011
U cant compare all gays to micheal swift lol.That is like0 comparing every straight man to an obsessed serial rapist.Ok look at dolce and gabbana who were 2geda 4 20 years,løok at d world they created.
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by gentmint(m): 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2011
@rhymz your quote was 4rm an obsessed r@pist.
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by rhymz(m): 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2011
gentmint:

@rhymz your quote was 4rm an obsessed craddle-robber.
Nope!! That quote is from a REVOLUTIONARY homosexual.
I laugh when people ignorantly say their depraved sexual act does not harm anybody; do you know that homosexuals have very high incidence of contracting HIV, infact, 50times more likely than the latter. Due largely to their high prosmiscuity and very lewd sexual tastes. A lot of them target childrien between the ages of 5 and 10 and are closet paedophiles. What many people dont understand about these gay lobbyists is that they are a very powerful group with an agenda to forcfully accept their very offensive lifestyle on straight people. In the event you don't agree with their views, they label you as intolerant, misinformed, not confident of your own sexuality, backward. . Blabla . . Some of these have even been displayed here by their proponents, their new definition of "intolerance" is not agreeing or accepting their views and way of life. They have greatly penetrated the media, homosexualism is now portrayed as normal, people are encouraged to openly admit they are gay at any slight hint of lewd sexual yearnings, they make sure crimes commited by homosexuals don't get mentioned in mainstream media or at best gets little attention but exaggerate crimes commited on homosexual. Any politician that criticizes this deviant group is doomed politically, he is labelled all sorts of racist names and soon destroyed politically. They teach childrien in school about honosexual life and give them the wrong notion that makes the act seem attractive and hip hence the surging number of "made"homosexual converts as opposed to the congenital genetic disorder they are quick to blame for their deviant behaviour. No we will not let our own society and values degenerate to such a despicable height.
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by rhymz(m): 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2011
gentmint:

@rhymz your quote was 4rm an obsessed craddle-robber.
Nope!! That quote is from a REVOLUTIONARY homosexual.
I laugh when people ignorantly say their depraved sexual act does not harm anybody; do you know that homosexuals have very high incidence of contracting HIV, infact, 50times more likely than the latter. Due largely to their high prosmiscuity and very lewd sexual tastes. A lot of them target childrien between the ages of 5 and 10 and are closet paedophiles. What many people dont understand about these gay lobbyists is that they are a very powerful group with an agenda to forcfully accept their very offensive lifestyle on straight people. In the event you don't agree with their views, they label you as intolerant, misinformed, not confident of your own sexuality, backward. . Blabla . . Some of these have even been displayed here by their proponents, their new definition of "intolerance" is not agreeing or accepting their views and way of life. They have greatly penetrated the media, homosexualism is now portrayed as normal, people are encouraged to openly admit they are gay at any slight hint of lewd sexual yearnings, they make sure crimes commited by homosexuals don't get mentioned in mainstream media or at best gets little attention but exaggerate crimes commited on homosexual. Any politician that criticizes this deviant group is doomed politically, he is labelled all sorts of racist names and soon destroyed politically. They teach childrien in school about honosexual life and give them the wrong notion that makes the act seem attractive and hip hence the surging number of "made"homosexual converts as opposed to the congenital genetic disorder they are quick to blame for their deviant behaviour. No we will not let our own society and values degenerate to such a despicable height. This is a must read, check it out, the homosexual agenda
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-818377.0.html#msg9700999
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by OlaPhils(m): 12:07am On Dec 06, 2011
gentmint:

@ola phìls u obviously know no g@y person,sir elton john brought british music to d front,sir ian mckellan(gandalf in lord of d rings) revolutiønize british theatre.Leonado da vinci,mayor of berlin and d lgbt favourite marïo gømez whö ìs soaring bayern munich.
nice quote. all these bitches you just mention, how many of them has issues( children) i guess non. they are waiting for me and other normal ones to have our babies, so they come and corrupt them.
them no go die better
if there papa and mama be g@y and lesbo, maybe they might come to live through dog
why don't they practice there g@y with dog or goat
na sharia law we go use eliminate them. chop off there forbedinzo
YEYE PEOPLE
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by gentmint(m): 1:33am On Dec 06, 2011
@ola first of all d argument was dat there are no great same sex couples,proven wrong.And 4 ur info,elton has a child and he ìs certainly not urs or adopted.Actualy lesbians carry their own babies too, grin
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by gentmint(m): 1:53am On Dec 06, 2011
@rhymz october was lgbt history month and swift was not mentionedLol,how revolutionary,u c d power of d lgbt community is allegiance,they lobby 4 their own and since they didnt 4 swift,isnt it obvious he is not preachìng their beliefs.And black women re the 2nd most vulnerable group 2 aids,doesnt mean we should ostracize them.
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by gentmint(m): 2:10am On Dec 06, 2011
smileyD 1 thing am not is ignorant.Closeted pedophíles really,lol,i think u re confusing homosexuality 4 homosexual pedophilia.And sure d pro-gay lobby is strong but so is d anti-gay lobby,abi i dey lie,and lol,even u re not naive enough to compare hate crimes on homosexuals,to crimes commited by some of them. smiley
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by gentmint(m): 2:35am On Dec 06, 2011
And 2 all intolerance is critícízing and condeming them,not disagreeing.If u ve read my earlier posts u would know what the creator thìnks of those who assumes his role as d judge of all mankind,no wonder d nigerian government is so wack.Jehovah shalom is not going to support a bunch of corrupt,hypocritical,haters anyways,its like him supporting muslims,lol grin,oops or should ì have said boko haram,lol arent they muslims
too,lol,Lol grin
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by rhymz(m): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2011
gentmint:

smileyD 1 thing am not is ignorant.Closeted pedophíles really,lol,i think u re confusing homosexuality 4 Same-sex pedophilia.And sure d pro-man-lover lobby is strong but so is d anti-man-lover lobby,abi i dey lie,and lol,even u re not naive enough to compare hate crimes on homosexuals,to crimes commited by some of them. smiley
Guy you are confusing yourself with meaningless word play, cut the semantics and bullcrap, like what exactly is the difference between homosexuality and same-sex paedophiles, so because a g'ay man is as well a paedophile removes thw fact that he is homosexual? So much for your noise about not being ignorant. So many of you pro-g'ay posters lack the logical stamina to argue your cases besides using close-ended statements and manipulative jingos.
Thw fact that you think crimes against homosexual is any more severe than crimes against heterosexuals shows how warped your sense of justice is. You are a living proof of the innate human double standards we, "ignoarant" africans complain about the west when dealing with social issues that are unpopular amongst us but popular with in the west.
What your likes dont realize is that the Same-sex agenda is based on intolerance of anyone who disagrees with them and is a well-coordinated, well- financed, wide-ranging, intensive effort to infiltrate and influence organizations and society at large in order to spread misinformation with the goal of recruiting children. Children are the prize to the winners of this cultural war. Those who control what young people are taught and what they experience will determine the future course of any nation. The predominant value system of an entire culture can be overhauled by those with unlimited access to children. Same-sex activists understand very clearly how important children are to their cause. "Tolerance" is the buzzword and central theme for the Same-sex movement. However, few people understand what they really mean by "tolerance" and how they have twisted its meaning to support their agenda. As a result, most do not recognize the threat it poses to us, our children and our freedoms. "Tolerance" means simply to recognize and respect other's beliefs and practices without necessarily agreeing or sympathizing with them. However, when many homosexuals use "tolerance," they mean going far beyond respecting their rights; they also demand approval, praise and endorsement of their beliefs, values and lifestyle. Their attitude and demands are neither fair, right nor constitutional. Our children are being bombarded in school with the Same-sex version of "tolerance." In other words, all beliefs are equal, all values are equal, all lifestyles are equal and all truth is equal. This is the basis upon which our children are being indoctrinated by the propaganda that their beliefs and values which they learned in their home are no different from those of a Same-sex, or a pornographer, or someone involved in adultery or fornication, etc. Children are being taught that all truth is relative to the individual. Knowing right from wrong doesn't matter. To say something is right or wrong is not being tolerant. This is today's "tolerance" pushed by Same-sex activists. It is clear that the distorted definition of "tolerance" has many dangerous implications, and unless society stands up for what is right, we will increasingly find ourselves with fewer and fewer freedoms. First, if our young people are confused about truth and believe the definition of "tolerance" they are being subjected to, they will not be able to determine right from wrong. In fact, in a national study among youth, it was discovered that children who do not accept an objective standard of truth become: 36% more likely to lie to you as a parent, 48% more likely to cheat on an exam, 2 times more likely to physically hurt someone, 2 times for likely to watch a pornographic film, 3 times more likely to use illegal drugs and 6 times more likely to attempt suicide. It is clear that how our youth think about truth has a definite effect on their behavior and the choices they make.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman Beat Up Protesters In PDP Secretariat Over N360m Debt / Senior Police Officials Who Ignore Phone Calls From Citizens Risk Sack / African Rights Commission Tells President Buhari What To Do Regarding IPOB, Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.